Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heartland Stables OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Heartland Stables OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emizzle on Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:02 pm

This is my first roleplay so .. XD
To you who goes in the Ponyclub , I know Ï use the heartland series , but I really like that series ;)

This "happens" on Heartland Stables , a stable for horses with trauma . They are looking for workers . About 5 pepole . There is 9 horses in the stable .

Me:

Name: Jessica
Age ( 15-20) : 17
Look: Jessica has long blonde hair , she's normal height for her age, green special eyes , natural thin eyebrows
Personality : Funny , easy to get friends with , smart , a real friend
Own horse ? : a white Akhal Teke stallion named Ashanti
Other pets ? : No

Name:
Age ( 15-20) :
Look:
Personaltiy:
Own horse ? :
Other pets ? :

The horses :

Name : Blackie
Breed: Friesian
Sex: Stallion
Colour: Black
Problem: afraid of the wip and small boxes/horse trailers

Name : Radian
Breed: Arabian horse
Colour: white
Sex: mare
Problem: afraid of men , attacks them

Name : Pink Lady
Breed: American Painthorse
Sex: Mare
Colour: brown and white
Problem: the owners can't deal with her so they asked me to tame her

Name : Pontiack
Breed: American Standardbred
Sex: stallion
Colour: Brown
Problem: problem taming

Name : Hercules
Breed: Icelandhorse
Colour: Chestnut
Problem: Fell and almost broke his leg in a horsetrailer , so he is afraid of them

Name : Andrea
Breed: Arabian horse
Problem: the owners dont want her cause shes so old

Name : Star
Breed: Hannoveranian
Colour: Black
Problem: afraid of oxers

Name : Tansania
Breed: PRE ( Pura Rasa Español )
Problem: Left by the owners

Name : Honey
Breed: mixed
Colour: Cherry Bay
Problem: none , Pink Lady and Radians foal

Hope you enjoy it :)
Last edited by Emizzle on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emizzle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Heartland Stables

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eggechutesen on Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Name: Sophie
Age ( 15-20) : 16
Own horse ? : a dark brown American Saddlebred
Other pets ? : a dog (pomeranian) called Tasha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eggechutesen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emizzle on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:36 pm

OCC : in :)

Emizzle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:17 pm

Hope it's all right if I join! I can see you are offline right now, but I hope you read this when you get back!

I am adding a bit more detail about my character in my form. :)

Name: Claire Gruesson
Looks: Claire has long, curly, hard-to-manage black hair. It goes to almost her elbows. Her features are pale and very defined, and she is very slender and petite. She is short, only reaching about 5'1". Her hair covers her eyes usually, which are a gorgeous sparkling light indigo color. They have a slight purplish tint to them, which makes her feel very special.
Personality: Claire is very outgoing. She is good at making new friends, and can make anyone feel special. She doesn't think very highly of herself, but ignores it and forces herself to act like everything is okay. She is very good at hiding her feelings, and she acts like someone she isn't, other than when she is around her true friends. She doesn't know who she actually is, but wants to find herself. She enjoys riding horses, and taking care of horses.
Horse: a black and white paint called Star Dancer, Star for short
Other pets: a light brown cat called Chocolate, Coco for short. Coco has a white patch on her forehead, and a white tail and paws. Coco's eyes are a forest green.
She wonders "Why?" Does anyone ever hear her when she cries? This is the dark before the dawn. The storm before the peace. Don't be afraid, the seasons change.

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emizzle on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:58 pm

OCC: your in :) very good description :)

Emizzle
Member for 16 years

Re: Heartland Stables OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holaagurl14 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:46 pm

Did we ever actually start this?

And thankies. :)

holaagurl14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eggechutesen on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:45 pm

Im about to think that the whole roleplay never starts :P

Eggechutesen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emizzle on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 am

OCC: I'm really sorry ;s been very busy this past days(months ;o! )

I wake up that morning thinking about the two searchers for the job , and I hoped they were good workers , cause it was only us three and 9 horses ( beside their two horses). I called them early and asked them to come for a "try-out" day . I told them that they could meet me in the main stables . I took an apple with me out and ate that . I started with Blackie , and took him out , and continued with Radian. Then Sophie and Claire came .

Emizzle
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!