Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hellish Nightmare (HP RP) IC

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Hellish Nightmare (HP RP) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaie on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Through the crowded and talkative halls, Kaie made her way through the pushes and shoves of the eager, younger and older students. Not many people knew her, nor even acknowledged her, so hardly anyone would realize that this was her seventh year there. Though, she wasn't chosen to go to the school because she could use a wand.. She was gifted, but in ways most of them would never understand. She put the thought passed her for now as she came across the grand doors of the dining hall. A sigh slipt from her slightly parted pale lips as she strayed away from it. She slipped her left hand into the pocket of her baggy, denim jean pants with her thumb sticking out and made her way down the vacant hall.

"Seems as though I wasn't chosen in Ravenclaw this year... I wonder why the hat put me in Gryffindor." she muttered to herself as she turned the corner into a smaller hall. From her power, she could already sense the difference from the hat that year, but confusion still ran through her head. Only one person would know why, and she figured that person was Dumbledore. However, going to his office then and there was going to be a problem, for he was in the dining hall with the other students, greeting them probably as she was walking.
Show your true colors; then the masks that hide your true being will fall and reveal something...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hellish Nightmare (HP RP) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Tara walked towards the Gryffindor dorms, not wanting to celebrate her 7th year. She had no friends to celebrate with after all. Without that, no point in celebrating. She looked around with her green eyes and smiled, thinking of this place home. The thought was a happy one but that soon changed when she saw the worst of people, Draco Malfay. He sneared at her and began to pick on her as he had done all the years she had been there. "So you came back again. God, wont you ever leave and not come back you mudblood." he spat but she began to protest lightly. "no im not! my parents werent muggles!" she demanded then ran off the her dorm. She threw herself on her bed that she knew it was heres as she had had the same room for the last 2 years, luckily.
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaie on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 am

While walking up along the staircases, the familiar sound of Draco Malfoy played through the halls. Kaie heard a girl shouting about of how her parents weren't muggle born, then the mutter of Draco, "Filthy mudblood! Not even supposed to be up here." Kaie only shook her head at this and continued walking through the hall to the dorm, passing Malfoy along the way. "You're not supposed to be up here either, so I'd stay quiet if I were you, you arrogant ass." Malfoy shot a glare towards her, but Kaie was still walking down to the dorm, acting like nothing happened. He merely pushed what she said away and went to do his own business.

'Now where is that girl...' Kaie thought to herself after opening the dorm room and saying the password. Of course, she had no idea of what the dorm would look like due to her being in Ravenclaw for so long, so an exploration of the place first was on her to-do list.

Kaie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Tara sighed thinking and then noticed the girl who made fun of Malfoy. She walked over to her, figureing she was looking for her dorm. "Hey do you need help." she asked first then smiled to her more kindly "and thanks"

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaie on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Kaie continued to look around the dorm, too wound up in her own thoughts about the place to almost not notice that there was another girl in the dorm. She directed her attention over to her, returning her smile with a light one of her own, "It's my pleasure to help, and I'm not sure if I need help or not. It's my first year in Gryffindor, but the dorm looks almost simlar to the Ravenclaw one." she pointed out, glancing around before looking back at the girl once more, "I'm Kaie by the way, and you?" For a girl who was hardly noticed in the school, she sure was polite.

Kaie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:53 pm

"Tara" she informed and smiled. "You where Ravenclaw? Wow. My first year i was Slythrin but was changed. The hat must have had a cold." she giggled lightly at her joke then nodded her head more in a bow. "Well this is my dorm" she pointed a little behind her "If you need anything ask" she smiled but dissapeared. (like the walked away, not poof)

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaie on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Kaie chuckled lightly at her joke, nodding some, "True.." she smiled and nodded her head. She took a glance back behind Tara, looking at the dorm room, before looking back at her, "Alright, thanks." she gave a slight wave of her fingers as she walked away from her and into her dorm. She moved into another dorm room not too far from Tara's, setting down her stuff before moving back out of it and taking a look around, looking at all of the decorations that filled the area.

Kaie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:56 pm

Tara sat on her bed thinking until she heard a screaching noise. She jumped up and over to her suitcase, unfassening the strap and unzipping it while shh-ing it. "Its ok. hang on" she said as she moved clothes and other belongings out of the way until she came across a notebook computer. "Its ok!" she said to it before opening it . "No its not!!!" it screamed at her but she smiled lightly. "I nearly died!" it added, a icon face on it looking to the right. "Well, its ok now." she smiled then laughed a little.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!