Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jasper Hale Romance //Twilight\\

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Jasper Hale Romance //Twilight\\

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:09 pm

OOC: XD yeah, forgot about that... How could she counter this one? *dramatic music*
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:16 am

OOC: Oh, dangit! Duh moment.

Alicew suddenly realized something. This was strange... since when had she been able to see Jacob? "Since when..." She began, but was stopped by a vision. There was the girl the Cullens had just met... flirting un-knowingly with Jasper. She let a low growl. "Never!" She hissed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:59 am

Jasper raised an eyebrow at Alice, anger radiating out of her kind soul. He winced for a moment. "Alice, love, what happened?" He wondered what could make Alice angry? Did Rosalie accidentaly stain her shirt?

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:17 pm

"It's nothing..." Alice struggled to lower her voice. Why was she so upset? Was there something else there she wasn't seeing? "I don't understand why it's making me so angry. It was so simple, unlike anything else that would make me angry. It's as if there's something there that I...sense... but can't see." She looked up at Jasper. "Really, it's nothing at all."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Jasper kept his eyebrow raised a minute and sighed. "Ok, fine... Time to go to school now. I'm driving. Called it. Let's take the Porsche." He joked hoping to cheer Alice up. It was hard, because he was angry now as well. For some reason, at Breille... 'What would she do to make Alice angry?' He wondered as he hopped into the silver Audi, practically dragging Alice.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Brielle sighed as she pulled herself off of her floor. She walked over to her dresser and picked her keys to her '95 black Dodge pickup. She walked out to her truck and unlocked the doors and pulled herself in, cranking up the truck and pulling out of the little driveway.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:05 am

"Hah. That could only cheer me up if you had mention my five favorite things, instead of just two. Something along the lines of, 'How about you drive the Porsche to a party with me at it, where you get to make every one look fabulous?' Now that could cheer me up if you said that." Alice spoke, letting herself be dragged into the car. She sat in a some how formal slump. She laughed aloud to herself. Always perfect...

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:19 am

Edward, Emmett, and Rosalie all got in the backseats. Jasper felt Alice's hidden anger. Edward was smiling his "Ha ha, I know something that you don't!" smile. It made Jasper a little angry. "Alice, love, just please tell me what you saw?" He half-begged as he pulled out of the driveway and into the highway.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:37 pm

Brielle drove lazily along the road on her way to school. She knew that the Cullens would be there way before her no matter how fast she drove so she wasn't in any rush. Brielle then remembered that Jasper can feel people emotions. What if he can tell that she likes him? That made her slow down her truck a little bit more. Too slow for the speed limit. Maybe if a cop pulled her over than that would be fine too.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Alice smiled. "I can't tell you becuase I'd seem stupid, though I'm obviously not. Let just say that the green monster of jealousy is raging up in me." She suprised herself by saying that. So she really was just jealous, huh? "How often do I jealous?" She asked herself quietly. She turned to look at Edward. "Don't you dare tell anything!" She thought, glaring at him. "It's pethetic of me to be like this."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Jasper half-laughed and half-sighed. "You're never jealous." Then he remembered his forced hatred at Breille. "I was mad at Breille earlier because of you..." He started. Nervousness encased the Audi. "Did she dress better than you?" He asked sarcastically.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:52 pm

"No..." Alice smiled, thinking up a plan. "She wouldn't let me dress her up! I was so looking forward to it, too!" She lied. "Edward, like I thought, keep your mouth shut." She thought.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Jasper knew she was lying, but tried to forget it. "Figures as much..." He pulled up to the school and Jasper, Emmett, and Edward decided to wait for Brielle. "Sure you don't want to stay?" Asked Edward, hinting at something. Emmett laughed. He knew, too. Edward told him, but not Jasper...?

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:49 am

"Shut up..." Alice said coldly, glaring at the two. "I will snap your heads and feed you to the wolves if you decide to continue." She turned on her heel to the direction of the school building. "I have some business to attend to any ways." She raced through her mind for what that business was and finally came up with the dumb explanition of trying to presuade Rosalie to let her dress her up. "Rosalie's stubbornness is waiting." She said quietly as she walked off. This should keep her occupied for a little while.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 am

The three guys gave blank looks. Then Emmett broke into laughter, Edward, chuckled, and Jasper sighed. Jasper began to get angry at them. He suddenly made them both mellow out. "Really, guys, what did Alice see?" Emmett and Edward zipped up their mouths with an imaginary zipper. Jasper was about to do something when Brielle pulled in. He let it go for now and waited for her to come over here.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:36 am

Brielle unfortunately didn't get pulled over by a cop for going too slow. She pulled into the school parking lot and didn't even look for the Cullens Audi as she did. But as soon as she stepped out she saw it, completely different from all the other cars in Forks. She walked over to the Cullens, trying not to look at Jasper, and trying not to think about Jasper, and trying not to feel in her emotions that she liked him. That was kind of hard.

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:32 am

Alice looked out the window from the building she was in and watched as Brielle arrived. She would have to keep an I on that... She sniffed the air. Ugh, what a horrible smell...

Jacob got back into his rabbit and drove down to Forks. He had decided to just ditch class and get this over with. He had just arrived at the school and had noticed the Cullens with Brielle. He hopped out of the car and walked over to where they stood. "Ugh, so sweet..." Jacob complained, sniffing the air. "I need to speak with you pack of Blood-suckers."
Last edited by estalu on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:26 am

ooc: Brielle and Jacob know each other lol

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:40 pm

OOC: Oops... my bad... *-*'

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crazygoodpoptart10 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:13 pm

ooc: you can just repost it?

Crazygoodpoptart10
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!