Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

KAPOW! an interest check

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

KAPOW! an interest check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nostalgiateddy on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:02 am

Hello there my name is teddy and i'm looking to see if there would be any interest in the two ideas i came up with below. i'm fine doing them as one x ones or small groups. as i am unsure if i have the ability to receive pms just yet i would prefer if you post in the thread below if you are interested.

ROLEPLAY BASICS
          post three times a week
          post length of a paragraph or better. ( 100+ words )
          readable posts

PLOT 1. TINY TITANS
          in the beginning years of the justice league when certain members first start gaining side kicks they are faced with a dilemma. what do they do with the kids when they are off world or on long missions? leaving them with civilians seems dangerous and dropping them off at league hq is just asking for a catastrophe. cue operation "superhero daycare" where junior league members [ name ] && [ name ] are given the task of watching the tiny tykes while their mentors are away.

seems like a simple plan right? too bad the babysitters aren't exactly the most responsible people on the planet and decide that if they're going to be stuck watching the "tiny titans" they might as well have fun. hence the first unsanctioned forays into crime fighting begin. with the two babysitters leading their tiny charges on patrols of neighboring happy barbor. at first things are kept fairly under wraps with none of the mentors the wiser but as the children push for more and more "titan weekends" they become suspicious. soon one of them finds out what really goes on when the kids are being babysat at happy harbor.

while a few league members pull their children out of the "superhero care" others see the tiny titans as a way to teach their children how to work in teams and with other superheroes. with a bit of effort an old base in happy harbor is refurbished and the babysitters given stricter guidelines on taking the little ones on patrol. and with that the tiny titans become the world's first ( and covert ) team of child heroes working to patrol the city of happy harbor and keep it as crime free as possible.

PLOT 2. KAPOW CUTIE
          ​In the bright city of Happy Harbor there exists a strange detective agency that has totally altered the way people look at magical girls and comic book heroes. For you see for years there existed a clear distinction between the two types of heroes. Comic Book heroes, or capes, were largely urban legends that went around dressed in spandex and fought crime at a more human level. Such things as drug trafficking, organized crime, and rarely terrorism. Whereas the magical girls of the world where beacons of light in cities across the world that defended humanity against the more out of this world threats. Intergalactic Queens of Darkness, monsters created by the dark emotions of humanity, etc.

Well in Happy Harbor the small group of magical girls that have been called to defend the city were not content to just fight the "overreaching forces of darkness". Oh no as their leader once stated in an interview " we are representatives of truth, justice, compassion, etc. just as our caped counterparts we have a duty to protect humanity not just from dark forces that exist outside of humanity but the darkness the hides in the hearts of mankind as well." So saying the leader of the Happy Harbor Cuties created the Kapow Cutie Detective Agency.

The Kapow Cutie Detective Agency ( KCDA ) was founded on the premise that magical girl and caped crusaders essentially had the same mission. To protect humanity from harm, and that both types of heroes could not only learn from one another but work together to the betterment of humanity. Thus all the magical girls of the agency are taught detective skills and how to handle more human crimes and the caped crusaders are taught how to handle the forces of darkness that typically fall under the magical girl purview.

Now at the moment the Agency is painfully small with just the remaining members of the Cuties and a single caped crusader who joined relatively early on in the development of the agency. However the girls have sent out recruitment ads via the internet and also set up a website going over their mission statement and highlight the (painfully small ) handful of successful cases they’ve already completed. This has been enough surprisingly to get quite a few bites from interested parties. So with a few new recruits coming in and their detective skills slowly starting to grow the Kapow Cuties are eager to show the world just what they can do!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nostalgiateddy
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!