Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kira Arai

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Kira Arai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXVampireTeddyBearXx on Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:41 am

{{Im kinda new here, and im used to just one on one rp's So i dont know what to do so im just gonna post a starter and hope for a response. Guys please?}}

Kira was walking around silently through the deepest part of the forest, the random black design tattoo running from the length of her elbow to her shoulder. She had a large hefty looking sword strapped to her back with two guns in holsters at her side. She didn't seem like the friendliest person someone could meet. Her long thin black hair had covered over both her Crystal blue eyes and was down to the length of her knees. "Hmm" she let out a sigh, she was just a killer, a supernatural girl who kills to try and live a normal life, it started with one person than went to the next to stop them from telling who killed the first, trying her best to hide her bounty. She had partners sure, very loyal partners of course who had been with her her whole life, but of course, now they were gone during her time 'work'. Although she kept thinking about the bounty on her head, which she found stupid considering most people that were looking for her which were mostly cops who heard about it, and the experimental lab workers who knew of her truly and anything to finding criminals related, didnt know what she looked like or even who she was. "Idiots..." she muttered in a ice cold, sadistically amused tone of voice.
Kira continued through the forest until she came upon a large mushy path of leaves and what not. She unsheathed her heft swords and rested it on the ground, covering it with all the stuff until it looked and felt apart of the ground. She than took her bag off her shoulder and pulled out her black tight school clothing, which thankfully was long sleeved and hid the tattoo on her shoulder, which somehow everyone knew the murderer kira had. she got undressed behind a tree and put those clothes back into her bag than put on her school uniform, keeping her guns hidden under her shirt as she soon picked her bag pack up and put it around her shoulder. the bag was obviously Japanese, having the chibi anime design to it. There was fabric-made-fangs attached at the mouth of the bag and large red eyes above that to make it look somewhat like a vampire bat. She than headed off to school, being safe there due to changing her last name so no one would know who she was, just someone with the same first name, but thanks to being one of the best students, no one suspected she or her friends.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXVampireTeddyBearXx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Kira Arai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eudemonia on Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:56 am

OOC: Welcome to the IC forum, I am Eudemonia, RPer of the nation Eudemonia as well as Tiresias and Orestes. Just wanted to give you some kind of sign that you haven't gone unnoticed :p

I may join in this thread, though I'll have to make another character. Feel free to PM me or something if you have any questions, as I have something of an interest in this forum and take my very much unofficial duties seriously.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eudemonia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aziel Shaften on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:58 pm

OOC: hey can I join as a...time traveling shape shifting creature? It can be one or the other if your not comfortable with one?

Aziel Shaften
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aziel Shaften on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:16 pm

hey IM ShadStriker so we can RP

Aziel Shaften
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXVampireTeddyBearXx on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:40 pm

Eudemonia wrote:OOC: Welcome to the IC forum, I am Eudemonia, RPer of the nation Eudemonia as well as Tiresias and Orestes. Just wanted to give you some kind of sign that you haven't gone unnoticed :p

I may join in this thread, though I'll have to make another character. Feel free to PM me or something if you have any questions, as I have something of an interest in this forum and take my very much unofficial duties seriously.

Lol, thank you for being the first to actually respond to this and also thanks for welcoming me ^^ So far im having some trouble RPing on the site, i think it'll take some getting used to.

xXVampireTeddyBearXx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!