Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

land of rain akatsuki invison

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

land of rain akatsuki invison

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yomigotyo on Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:12 am

the rain fell hard as the young ninja yomigotyo step outside the gate leading into the land of rain the fire in his eyes his misson clear yomigotyo: I know my mission even if i have sacrifice my self to acommplish it as lightning struk he qukily diseperd making sure none of the guards saw him he moved trough every stike of lighting making sure none saw him while trying to do the move that jria had tought him him yomigotyo did the move him summoned a small toad the he let the toad eat him with the toad still retanining its size hoped trough the gate unoticeble when the toad had enter the village a hand stock out of the toads mouth the a head soon yomigotyo's full body had come out of the toad

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yomigotyo
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: land of rain akatsuki invison

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yomigotyo on Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:27 am

As yomigotyo steped out of the toad he supressed his chakra level to a minimum so he would not be notice he quikly ran trough just as jiria had told him the streets were emty the building were run down and in the center of all of it stood a tower.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yomigotyo
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yomigotyo on Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:00 am

The tower had spikes all over it self and it seem the lighting was stiking around there the most yomigotyo:I found it hmm thats were he is i need to plant 3 bombs one at the base one in the midle and one at the top.

yomigotyo
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yomigotyo on Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:03 pm

yomigotyo:but to do that will need to infel trait trough the bas thats were i will plant the first bomb.As yomigotyo moved quikly trough the rain still supressing his charka the yomigotyo: the lighting strikes are get more vicous i have to get there fast or i will die.He reached the base of the tower yomigotyo: shadow clone juts i should be able to get one of you to plant a bomb at the top but if you get cagught dam.

yomigotyo
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yomigotyo on Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:10 pm

yomigotyo:hm let me try this "rasangan!!.boom yomigotyo:it might have been the hard way but it was sure fast.yomigotyo quikly ran in while he was running he trew a bomb into a dark corado to councel it after he had ran for a while he cam to a chamber room

yomigotyo
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:09 pm

For Stella, it had been a long day and she needed to relax. She did this by taking a nice long bath in the spring outside of this holding facility. Though she was more like a prisoner she had few rights and one of them was access to the spring. She was now getting dressed and putting on the last piece of garment she would need for that night, a long robe, but she was suddenly interrupted by someone running into her chamber. This startled her completely and she quickly put the robe on concealing her body from view of the intruder. With an unsure look on her face mixed with one of fright and anger she backed away from the man at first but quickly came up to him hitting him on the head with a small fan she had kept away in her robe. "What do you think you're doing!? Barging in on me while I am dressing! What kind of a man are you! They told me I wouldn't be getting any visitors this night so leave!" She yelled harshly at him as she quit hitting him and pointed to the door.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 pm

hey is it okay if i can join
The hardest thing in
...::LIFE::...
Is knowing which bridges to
...::CROSS::...
And which to
...::BURN::...

morning_mist
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!