Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend of Zelda: Rising Shadow. (IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Legend of Zelda: Rising Shadow. (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TillKim on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:46 pm

It has been a long time since the dream of storm clouds befell those unfortunate few. Those who must fight for Hyrule now are hunted by flashes and nightmares of its destruction, and always the same dream. The same foreboding dream every night, they shake in their beds as a chill runs through them.

Far away on the outer fringes of Hyrule where the physical world and the cursed realm, where Ganondwarf, dwells meet. A fissure has formed; slowly he has begun breaking free from his bond. He claws at the crack like a wild animal, making it wider little by little. His patience has served him well but now he had no need for it, freedom was staring him in the face and he was goanna take it. Bringing forth all his darkness he pries the fissure open, and steps into the new world. But he is not alone, other banished evils from this void have come with him, he has a new army and still possesses the Triforce of power. (If you don’t believe me beat OOT again and watch the ending sequence)

Ganon and his minion begin to make base and start their plan for the conquering of Hyrule. The dark clouds are over head and the storm upon us.
………………………………………………………………………………………….

Wayward was woken by his fairy from his unsettling dream. “Finally I thought I would never get you up!” Kim exclaimed at her child. “You have been having nightmare for the last two weeks go and see the school therapist already.”

“Morning…” Wayward yawned still half asleep and climbing out of bed. He wandered off to do the morning routine, bathing, brushing, eating, and getting dressed. Though why he always did it in that ordered completely baffled Kim.

“Why don’t you get dressed after you get out of the tub?” Kim asked still not used to the site.
“Because I like doing things this way.” Wayward said laughing and getting his school bag. “C’mom we’re going to be late.” He said back to her.
“Okay I am coming.” Kim said flying over and landing on top of his hair tie disguising herself as an ornament.
He dashed out of his house and towards Castle Town High. It would normally be a very long way but a new Portal has been added since the old days, It let out in a small tree filled park about six blocks away from the school. After all it is not so odd to see children leaving a park now is it. He walked down the street talking to himself. “I wonder if I will see Lucas or Royce.”
(\/)
( . .)
c(")(") hehe bunny~~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TillKim
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!