Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Let Your Heart Decide

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Let Your Heart Decide

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:50 pm

OoC: Yeah...*checks* Me too.
I hope.

BiC: "Ah," Martian said, "What've they been doing?" He asked, "If it's not too nosy of me to ask."
'Call me a Philistine but I can't see the justification in the 'Petrification As Art' business.'

'Art justifies everything.'

'Uh, no, it doesn't, one-nil to me. Next?'

Doctor Who, The Stone Rose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 pm

"Started with the verbal abuse. I blocked out most of it. Then they started slagging off my dead brother. I fought one of them for that, then the physical abuse started. Now, my name isn't Cara Wilson. It's Cara Cow," She gave a small snort of laughter at that.
"They couldn't have picked anything more origianl, could they?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:07 pm

"Mmm," Martian agreed, unable to think of anything slightly more comforting to say, "That's insulting to you and cows worldwide," He sighed, "If people like that could see what they looked like," He said irritably.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:17 pm

"They know what they look like. They make other people feel worse to raise their self-esteem,"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:25 pm

"Oh?" Martian said, with an air of one mildly interested, "And when does the government plan on sorting these guys out?" He asked, "Before or after they repair the hole in the ozone layer?"
You're cynical, He told himself, And you don't even know how to spell it or whether it's a good thing..

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:31 pm

"When they get Bush out of office, they might actually be able to start fixing the world's major problems. That's what most people think. The fact of the matter is, the world's not getting better. It probably never will,"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:35 pm

"True," He said, then he glanced at his watch, he realised the hands were still where he had left them when the credits started on the TV.
"Damn," He said, flicking the battered front irritably, "It's stopped," He frowned at the clockwork device, "It's always doing that, what's the real time?"

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:50 pm

"Umm, it's about twenty past eleven, why?" Cara asked after checking her watch.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:00 pm

He shrugged, "I like to know how much of the day I have left," He shrugged, "Comforting to know you've been alive to see this nanosecond,"
"Or slightly depressing," He added.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:19 pm

"Morbid, more like. But I like morbid things, so I won't judge you,"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:28 am

Martian nodded slowly, running out of things to say, "Don't even pretend being morbid is normal though," He said with a grin, back where the conversation had started.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:38 am

"It's normal for me, and that's good enough," Cara said cheerily.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:56 am

Martian nodded slowly, "I s'pose,"

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:00 am

"What's wrong? One minute your happy, and then the next, you seem off. Thinking about stuff?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:19 am

"Nah," Martian replied, "Running out of things to say," He said.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:27 am

"That happens to me fairly quickly. This is the longest conversation I've ever sustained,"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:38 am

"Really?" Martian inquired, "I'm not normally sociable enough to stand conversations for too long," He said.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:40 am

"I'm not an extremely outgoing person, and from what you've just said, I'd say neither are you. If this were a normal conversation, I'd have shut the fuck up about two hours ago,"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunshine_on_leith on Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 am

"I don't think we've been talking for two hours," Martian said, "But point acknowledged, you don't talk unless it's to people who don't know what they're saying," He continued.

sunshine_on_leith
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:00 am

"Yes, and it was you who proved that point. Good job," Cara looked up as she heard the door open, and watched her parents walk into the living room. They froze slightly when they saw Martian.
"I got bored being alone, so I invited a freind from school over to stay," Her father nodded, and they went upstairs.
"Stiffs,"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!