Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

London Hotel *BAND RP*

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

London Hotel *BAND RP*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:32 pm

*BAND RP*Another band RP *BAND RP* - PSSST- Emo band =/ *Emo peeps plz or punky peeps aor anything relativly like them =]*

UPLOADING DATA
----------

DATA FOUND
BAND LONDON HOTEL---
AGES FROM 17-18
1 FEMALE, 3 MALE
LONDON
MEMBERS: Roxy, Gabriell, Andrew, Katsu

HISTORY DATA
DATA LOST

DATA FOUND-
BAND HISTORY-
As they where children, they all grew up in the same tutor form, not knoowing eachothers existance, metiphorically, or about eachothers talents. Yet since she was 10, Roxy had always liked Andrew. When they wher 13-14, the school had run a talent show, and suprise suprise, Gabriell posted positions for Singer, Drummer and Keyboard Player - pianist. hen they had finally found out about eachother hey dropped out of talent contret, then practised thier talents for a number ofyears, playing out of thier garage loud enough for passers by to hear. When they where 16-17 they had a mini concert in thier garage, and for one VERY long year, Katsu has been trying to get in contact with record company's, but just a few months ago they got lucky with one man, and has just released thier new song on Kerrang. Lets just hope they get lucky...

===================

USERNAME: Chidori_Chii
NAME: Roxy Lanyll
INTRESTED IN: Boys-Men [Andrew Ross-Andy Pandy]
BAND POSITION: Singer
LIKES: Drawing, Writing, Going on Computer, singing, Playing with her kittens and puppys
DISLIKES: People Disturbinbg her, Idiots, Posh People *She is SCARED of them actually, I am basing this characer on me*
PERSONALITY: Twisted, But can be very fun and hyper. You can't trust her for she will probably get you KILLED.
OTHER: Has about 17 Kittens and 4 Puppys
APPEARANCE: Image

===========

USERNAME: albel cigaro
NAME: Gabriell Phoenix
INTRESTED IN: katzu and roxy,the two members he know the best.
BAND POSITION: Guitarist
DISLIKES: spicy foods schemes that blow up in his face, rejection, obessive fans
PERSONALITY: churlish, over confident,mischevious. Secretly he is a sucker for love but often hides it under humor.
OTHER: always seems to carry a deck of some kind along with a pair of die. He has a lisp in voice.

============

USERNAME: Cheif
NAME: Andrew Ross
INTRESTED IN: none (future interest in Roxy)
BAND POSITION: Drummer
LIKES: Skateboarding, music, and having fun doing nearly illegal things
DISLIKES:preps, inline skaters, and country
PERSONALITY:Andrew is relaxed and laid back when he wants to be but he can also be the loud party guy too.
OTHER:
APPEARANCE: SOON

=============

USERNAME: Cloaked_Schemer
NAME: Katsu Grey
INTRESTED IN: Roxy. Other hot girls.
BAND POSITION: Pianist-Keyboard Player
LIKES: Wasting his life away online, playing his music, writing and drawing.
DISLIKES: Ignorance, dogs, big crowds.
PERSONALITY: Rather apathetic, unless he's around Roxy. Then his natural upbeat side kicks in. He's quite the joker.
OTHER:
APPEARANCE:
Last edited by chidori_chii on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
“Ray- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: London Hotel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:43 pm

USERNAME: Cloaked_Schemer
NAME: Katsu Grey
INTRESTED IN: Roxy. Other hot girls.
BAND POSITION: Pianist-Keyboard Player
LIKES: Wasting his life away online, playing his music, writing and drawing.
DISLIKES: Ignorance, dogs, big crowds.
PERSONALITY: Rather apathetic, unless he's around Roxy. Then his natural upbeat side kicks in. He's quite the joker.
OTHER:
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x266 ... 4e5275.jpg
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: London Hotel *BAND RP*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:32 pm

ACCEPTED
anyone else?

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:38 pm

edited I had to go but I have a pic now

USERNAME: Cheif
NAME: Andrew Ross
INTRESTED IN: none (future interest in Roxy)
BAND POSITION: Drummer
LIKES: Skateboarding, music, and having fun doing nearly illegal things
DISLIKES:preps, inline skaters, and country
PERSONALITY:Andrew is relaxed and laid back when he wants to be but he can also be the loud party guy too.
OTHER:Image
APPEARANCE: *ANIME Pic ONLY plz =] And could you give me link aswell plz =]*
Last edited by cheif on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cheif
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:10 pm

kwl, you gunna add pic later?
then after I can post.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:16 pm

delete..
Last edited by albel cigaro on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DO NOT WANT ...my post to be rated.

If you feel like critiquing any post that I make please do it though PM as I find it much more informative than a simple number

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:34 pm

all of you can delete your posts, Chief, when you have link for pic just post it here, and when i start us of, then you can delete that post plz =]
fanxuu

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:40 pm

{one thing I cant really tell is this rp actually going to be literate. Unless we are talking about a 2-3 paragraphs per post minimum I am afraid that I can not participate. The profiles make me expect the standard that i came her to get away from. }
Last edited by albel cigaro on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:42 pm

most likely yes.
if not, then atleast more than two lines

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:41 pm

kl, we can start

It was 12:30pm. Roxy was getting ready for LH's photoshoot for thier new album Disturbia. Roxy was wearing an old Victorian style Gothic Lolita dress ripped to the thighs. She was wearing fishnet tights with large holes and black ballet pumps. She had black contact lenses in and her hair was all fuzzed up, two plaits by the side of her face pulled up with the rest of her hair into a ponytail, cobwebs in her hair. She hated this but it went with the theme. On her face was drawn a very realistic spiderweb. Lots of spiders where in the room. One of her kittens got in thoug, and started chasing them away. Roxy sighed and stood up, then knocked at the boys' dorrs to see if they where ready.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:22 pm

Katsu was a bit irked to have to wear black leather pants and a sleeveless leather shirt with a black collar around his neck, although it was the theme and he was happy to at least have a photo shoot. He fiddled with his laces to his black boots, but they weren't cooperating. Once ready, he stood up and yanked open the door to see Roxy standing there, ready and waiting. He blinked for a moment, taking in the sight of the pretty young girl. "You look terrific," he said, smiling down at her, "even though you're still short with those pumps on," he laughed.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Roxy grinned. "You don't look too bad yourself" She said, then leant up and whispered "ALL the gay guys will be after you" She laughed and skipped along. "That's what you get for calling me short HomoSapian" She shouted as she knocked on the other doors, then just kicked them open, looking at the boys, then bursting out laughing. She picked up one of her black persian cats with green eyes then started to stroke it. She was going to use this for the vidio aswell. She skipped back to Katsu. "Okay, don't worry, your not as HomoSapian as the other two" She said, then grinned.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 am

Andrew finished lacing up Black boot then with much difficulty he tried to stand up. He hated tight pant, they were black leather on the outside and from his knees up the inside was lined in silk for comfort. He wore a studded belt even if itweren't functional the four inch spike studs looked cool. His shirt was super cool to him, it was airy since it was just like suspenders with many over laying studded strips of leather. He had a spider web semi permanent tattoo on his shoulder.
"So how do a look?" He asked as he walked out after Katsu.
He wiggled his legs trying to get comfortable as he could in his pants.

cheif
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:10 am

(OOC: Is it too late to join?)
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:41 pm

**Umm, not to late to join, but you can't be a band member unless you can think of another position, but copy the character sheet, unless you wanna audition for manager**

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:54 pm

I noticed there isn't a bassist, may i take that spot? If not, I'd like to be the manager.. ^_^'
USERNAME: MEGAcya
NAME: Astrid-Loretta Rousseau (goes by either Lori or Rett)
INTERESTED IN: No one yet
BAND POSITION: Bassist/ Backing Vocals
LIKES: Mucking around, writing lyrics and just generally having fun.
DISLIKES: The way people always see her as 'one of the guys'
PERSONALITY: She is pretty sweet most of the time, but if you get on her bad side, you can expect sparks to fly. She has a lot more male friends than female ones, because her sense of humour and general personality fits in better with guys. She's not really that much of a tomboy, but she's far from what you'd call 'girlie', and doesn't mind looking untidy sometimes. Has very little patience for little kids and unintelligent people.
OTHER: Loves Caramel lattes, strawberry bootlaces and other sweet things.

I have 2 pics, not sure what works better..
http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii10 ... tABite.jpg
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48 ... tomboy.jpg

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 pm

kwl, acceptedo

Roxy skipped along, then walked into Lori's room. She got out some eyeliner, then got a chair and sat infront of another chair. "Sit" She said. She was going to a spiderweb on her left eye. "Have you seen the homosapians yet?" She asked, referring to the boys. She found it funny they had to wear leather, but had no idea why. But she liked what her and Lori had to wear. *You choose what you wear*

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Lori smiled a little at Roxy when she charged into her room. Her own outfit was a 'Lori-fied' version of of Roxy's, still Victorian-looking, but much less dressy. The brunette wore a sleeveless white-lace top, with a cropped black waistcoat and black shorts. She had been made to put on ripped fishnets and her hair had been styled in a long, elegant braid that hung over her shoulder, but she'd insisted on keeping her battered black allstars and falling-apart baseball cap firmly wedged onto her feet and head.

The rest didn't bother her so much when she could have her hat and shoes, but she was still annoyed about the make up. Lori's full lips had been painted a deep red colours, and her face dusted with so much powder that she'd barely even stopped sneezing. Her eyes were rimmed with liquid eye liner and mascara, and fake cobwebs were draped all over her hat and shoulders.

Reluctantly, Lori took a seat, letting Roxy draw another spider web beneath her eye. In the corner of the room, a black parasol was resting against the wall. How she could be expected to hold that and play bass at the same time was a mystery to her.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:52 pm

Roxi laughed when she saw Lori looking at the parasole and Bass. "Don't worry, It's just a photo shoot, the vidio don't include parasoles, and even then we arn't actually playing, it's just like a mini movie" She said, then fineshed the spiderweb. She grinned then pulled Lori up by the wrist and ran out of the room with her, straight to the boys, then burst out laughing yet AGAIN.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:14 pm

(Personally i would have perfered a violinist.)
Gabriell awoke to the souds of his bandmate's voices. They much better at waking him up that any alram clock but they were also much more annoying. He goot an stratch with a yawn and then but his red contacts in. got up into the closet to get a pair a khaki pants and a blue jeresy.

Gabreil remembered they were going to do a photo shoot today. The guitarist had origanally sugeested that they have someone draw the album art. If things were to got plan it would be a parody of Green Day's Kerplunk, where the girl would be setting her hair on fire with the gun shaped lighter. "Of course that would never pass with the other band members." he muttered and then picked up a paper boy cap. when he opened the door he could hear roxie saying something about homosapians and wondered what crazy conversation mess he might have to clean up.

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!