Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Long-term partner(s) search

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Long-term partner(s) search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotic on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Hello and salutations. I'm back once again looking for some one on one partners. For what it's worth, I am a 22-year old trans male university student from the UK. I will therefore ask any interested partners are 18 and up.

General Info
Spoiler: show
- I usually like to write and receive a minimum of two paragraphs, but I'm not too picky, especially in action-based roleplays, so long as there's enough content for me to work with. Sometimes I've written replies with just one paragraph, other times eight. Flexibility is nice but quality matters too.
- I'm not too picky on typos and such, but please have a good grasp of grammar. If you're not a native English speaker, please mention this as I am very understanding.
- I can roleplay any gender and any pairing but I have a strong affinity for gay pairings. I can also do non-binary genders or trans* characters and similar. Platonic, non-romantic or polyamorous roleplays are more than welcomed as well.
- I am not too fussed over activity, as I am a uni student and things tend to get hectic a lot, so I also ask for understanding in that regard. I'll do my best to respond at least once a day and usually more where possible, but I may take a few days' break if something comes up. I will notify you if this happens. All I ask is that you let me know too if you need a break for any reason.
- Mature themes, including violence, sex, language and gore, are all okay with me. I will also respect if there's anything you don't want to roleplay, or any limits you impose. I don't usually do sex-driven roleplays but if there's something that interests you, or a particular kink you've got, feel free to let me know about it as I'm really open to almost anything.
- Please note I do not roleplay with people that "only play a female" or "only play a male".
- I am okay with doubling up as well!
- For Fandom-based roleplays, I only do either OCxOC, or CanonxCanon.

Currently I am open to original roleplay, furry roleplay and fandom-based roleplay. For original plots, my favoured settings are modern fantasy, fantasy and sci-fi, though I'm very new to the latter as far as roleplaying goes - just putting that out there. And although I'm not sure this counts as a genre, I really love dark-themed roleplays and psychological stuff. However I do like a dash of comedy as well, including dark humour. I tend to dislike historical or hyper-realism settings, but everything depends on the plot.

Below I will list things I am particularly interested in, and indicate with an asterisk as to whether I've a plot idea for it. Each asterisk represents one plot idea.

Original
Ghost/Human*
Werewolf/Vampire**
Bodyguard/Protected** (one idea is linked to Werewolf/Vampire)
Robot/Human
Witch/Apprentice or Witch/Witch
Demon/Angel*
Generally any plots involving fantasy species or magic-users
Assassin/Target
Criminal/Detective

Fandom
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure*
Particularly interested in Phantom Blood and Jonathan Joestar/Dio Brando roleplay, however I'm open to most other parts and pairings as well. AUs more than welcome.

Hunter x Hunter
I tend to favour the Adultrio (Hisoka, Illumi and/or Chrollo), and I'm open to doing AUs. However, I will not do any romantic roleplay for Gon/Killua.

Pokemon**
I prefer doing strictly OC/OC content, and I'm open to both trainer- and gijinka-based roleplay.

Voltron
AUs preferred. Most interested in Shiro/Lance or Shiro/Allura. Possibly Shiro/Keith. I will not to any romantic content involving Pidge.

Mass Effect
Happy to do AUs, Shepard-related plots or things set during various canon events (including Andromeda) with non-canon characters.

Dragon Age
Same as above.

For other anime, manga or games, feel free to ask if I know it as I've consumed quite a lot of these types of media over the years, but if it's not mentioned here the plot will be mostly up to you.

I am more than happy to listen to your ideas as well, so please don't be afraid to suggest anything, especially if it's within my preferred settings.

I prefer doing my roleplays through PMs, and I'm also available on tumblr, LINE and can be contacted via twitter. I don't mind using emails if all else fails.

Lastly, I do like talking to my partner and getting to know them as a person, as well as brainstorming ideas for where to take the roleplay out of character. I hope I don't come off too stuffy in this post - my usual typing style is all lower case and too many lmaos, so please don't be intimidated to message me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaotic
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!