Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

magic and tech based rp, shooting and casting

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

magic and tech based rp, shooting and casting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Error on Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:38 pm

when ppl actually seem interested in this ill put more up

well heres the basics:

this rp takes place on a plane of existence known as the nexus realm, it is also the hosting realm for the Grande Tornament, a tournament that is held every 1,000 years to decide who will have power over all of reality. it is time for the Grande Tornament to be started once again, you can decide you fate and whether or not you will participate in the tornament, but no matter what you do it will affect you in some way.

the main planet of this rp is the planet of Helion. Helion is a planet made almost entirely of crystal, the few places that are not are occupied by towns and citys. Helion has no governments, but rather is ruled by clans that control one or more citys. Clan Blood Dawn is the most powerful of these Clans (mostly because of my character Error), but rules only one city. this city is Mistaln, which lies inside a mountain crater, and is almost impossible to take. Helion is also the home to most of the nexi that inhabit this world.

a Nexus is a source of unlimited energy, and almost every clan has at least one member who has sealed a nexus inside themselves. Nexi (plural) are extremely violent when not sealed, so it is considered an act of either extreme bravery or stupidity to bind one to yourself. most nexus users can only stand to have one nexus, with the exception of Error, who has sealed ten nexi inside himself, but this is only due to the blood dawn seal, a seal made of the blood of every race in existence.

Nexi are classified into 2 categorys:

normal nexus and legendary nexus

normal nexi are all the same, and show no special abilitys other than being an unlimited source of energy

legendary nexi each have their own special abilities (with the exception of the Grand Nexus and the Hell Nexus)
the legendary nexi are:

phoenix nexus
dragoon nexus
kraken nexus
unicorn nexus
Grande Nexus
Hell Nexus

the Grande Nexus was originally considered only a myth, but it was formed by Error after his ten nexi binded together to defend Mistaln from the phoenix nexus's user. the Grande Nexus is like any normal nexus, except for the facts that it can create multiple focus points anywhere Error wants (other nexi can only create a focus point in the shape of a circle around the users feet, more on why there are focus points later), is at least 20 times stronger than the other legendary nexi (not including the Hell Nexus), and it grants more and easier control to its user.

the Hell Nexus is the most powerful nexus of them all, capable of taking on every single nexus in existence on at once and winning easily, it is the reason Helion is made of crystal, as Helion is actually a seal on the Hell Nexus. the story focuses more one the Hell Nexus than the Grande Tornament, but the tornament has a direct effect on the events involving the Hell Nexus (lets just say that the tornament wasn't held on Helion this time for no reason)

anywho thats all i can put now, plz bombard me with your questions, i will put more up tomorow after school, but i need to sleep now, have a nice day, one and all
Because I can, and because i really just hate you all. ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Error
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!