Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

magus arcanum

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

magus arcanum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vasa o souls on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:30 am

game rules:
all right im sure you guy know the basics so i wont bother with them but you also need to know that magic is restricted to the four elements and also light and dark, another thing i want you to know is pick you race well as the gods do come into play here so pick what best suits you. and last im limiting the number of characters to a maximum of eight with only one character per person. you may PM me for permission to use more then one character but that will be decided once i start the RP

in the land of agemore a power has risen in the form of magic. the demons have begun taking cities on the mortal plane as there own the gods who where watching these beasts have gone missing and they now run rampant killing and destroying as they will. and the dragons that defended the mortal plan seemed to have abandoned this land it is now up to the native races to handle this problem with out aid... but there is hope the myths past down from the elders make mention of magical weapons that have the power to close the gates to the world of ash and stop the demons from entering our lands.

the characters must travel to each of the main towns in order to gain information on the weapons the elders of each race have a weapon they guard.

The Rosttor live in the western grasslands. They live around oasisā€™s or forests mostly they donā€™t travel alone, their villages never exceed more than 200 citizens. They look like lions for the most part the females are regal and strong hunters while the males have a mane that they usually keep trimmed and neat. Their dress and culture is similar to Arabic culture. They are ruled by a Sultan and worship a single god of everything the name is yet to be known as anything but god

The Ciriv live in the northern forests. They live in clans, each with a clan lord lead them. As a group they are ruled by a council of clan lords, each with one member on the council. They look like timber wolfs for the most part they do walk on two legs and it is considered a horrible punishment to make one walk on all fours. Their speech and dress similar to the Celts. They worship a small pantheon of gods. The top two being the god of the hunt, Fyor and the goddess of the moon, Kishy.

Humans they are many and live in most places and pick up the local culture
Dwarfs and elves not much is known about them other then they exist and are seen almost on a daily basis both keep their religion secret for outsiders however it is known that dwarfs have superior fighting skills and elves are masters of the magical arts
The Eldis are a species that are as old as time they live in secret on the eastern coast. They live in a single city as thatā€™s all thatā€™s left of them there culture is that of the Norse they are ruled only by the most powerful of the tribe however in order to take control you must pass a test set down by the current leader this test may be anything that the person can think of they look much like minotaurā€™s. The gods to them are trivial, however some do pray to a pantheon of gods but there is no major god or ruler of the gods

Character sheet
Name:

Race:

Class: can be anything

Background:

Appearance:

Possessions:

if you have any questions post them here or PM me also once the RP is up im open to suggestions so please PM them to me if you want

Name: castor

Race:ciriv

Class: paladin to the goddess kishy

Background: castor is on a pilgrimage to visit the shrine of kishy in the capital city of cerces when he learns that the demons have broken the seal of there world and have begun spilling into ours he makes a vow in the name of kishy to stop this invasion though he feels she may not be listening

Appearance: wolf like, his fur is a silvery black that shines brightly in the moon his facial features remain hard to read but eyes are gentle

Possessions: castor carries two long swords and wears a heavy chain mail other then that he carries enough supplys to take care of him self he has a small med-pack and a little bit of gold

as a side note i would like to say that the ciriv where taken from an RP of Irish wolf's on another site and i have mad very slight modifications to them
Up from the sea, from underground
Down from the sky, they're all around
They will return: mankind will learn
New kinds of fear when they are here

~~ the Carol of the old ones
They will reclaim all in their name;
Hopes turn to black when they come back and
Madness will reign, terror and pain
Woes without end where they extend.

~~ the Carol of the old ones

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

vasa o souls
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!