Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marigold High {OOC}-yet another High school roleplay =D

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Marigold High {OOC}-yet another High school roleplay =D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:25 pm

co-owned by xenchantedx and MyHopelessRomance

Hello students! And welcome to your senior year at Marigold High!

okay, so you get the idea, a high school filled with your average jocks and preps and ...some really weird creepy teachers lol, just another high school rp-except this ones a little different- this one has a plot, an amazingly sought after guy named Jasper, and about 10 million fangirls ^^
The aim of your character- be it maybe girl or boy- is to try and win the heart of Jasper, we've got some ready made characters we could really do with filling up, and some roles have already been promised, but if you would also like to make your own character then that's fine too :D but we do need as many fangirls as possible please ^^

okay, so this is where youll do characters and stuff and then ill post the thread soon, yours truly- chanted

name:
age:( we will all be in senior year unless you'd like to be a teacher )
appearance:
personality:
Bio:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name: Jasper Holmes
age; 17
sexual preferences: straight
appearance:( extremely attractive)Image <<<closest thing we could find to him lol
personality: Charming and a true gentleman, perfect boyfriend material, complete opposite of a jock, artistic and loves music and reading and writing, clever, witty, very funny
Bio: Jasper' last girlfriend was killed in a car accident and he hasn't dated since, although he has always been popular (especially among the ladies) he has suffered alot, both his parents died when he was 12 and his younger sister died in a house fire a month later, his only relative is his grandad Jack, whom he lives with and is very fond of, but Jack is getting older every day and doesn't seem as fit as he once was...
played by: xenchantedx

Name: Desaree Thomas
sexual preferences: Straight(she thinks)
appearance:http://photobucket.com/image/punk%20anime/shadowbender31/_Punk_Goth_Grrl_.jpg?o=11
Personality:hyper,wild and crazy.She says what she thinks and does what she wants.She comes off as a bit of a bitch at times and act like she doesn't care but really a hopeless romantic inside.
bio:Juts moved from NJ.Hates the sun.Her mother walked out on the family about two years ago.She has four older brothers are very protective of her even though she can beat them up.
played by: MyHopelessRomance

promised roles:

Head fangirl: played by MEGAcya

rules: okay, simple;
1) a little cussing is okay, but seriously, we don't need you to swear after every single word okay?
2) No God-modding, cos that's just not nice ^^
3) if your gunna make a post sexual then PLEASE for all our sakes don't go into so much detail that we all wanna hurl, keep it clean
4) pleeeeeeease don't type in text talk unless it actually is a text, so no stuff like, wuu2? or, c u l8r
5) and if you insult another rp-er in anyway, then im sorry but your out, we people are nice shiny special unicorn pretty candy floss and ponies people and object to rude remarks and violence lol
I think thats all, okay last rule, HAVE FUN!!! *big cheesey grin*
Last edited by xenchantedx on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Chanted.This is supposed to be the IC!!!!
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Re: Marigold High {OOC}-yet another High school roleplay =D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:46 pm

What happened to the character profile I made and sent you over MSN? *blink*
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:46 pm

name: Bella Muerte
sexual preferences: Bisexual
appearance:
(In costume at her brother's Halloween wedding)
personality: Loud and random, she's the type of girl who'd make a fool of herself just to cheer someone up. Under the happy exterior, she's falling into a depression. because she has hardly any friends and is considered an outcast. Doesn't think Jasper is anything particularly special, and loves telling the fangirls this to see their reactions.
Bio: Born the third youngest in a family of ten, she loved her life and siblings, but hated it when her family brought up that because of her first name her full name meant 'Deadly Beauty' because she doesn't like her looks. Likes to dress in strange clothes and loves wearing dresses that would be better sutied for Halloween or a Within Temptation music video. Loves to draw, and always carries a sketchbook of dress designs.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm

Is there an ooc thread? I'll jsut post my thing here for now...

haha Jasper.. wonder where that come from Becky! :p

name: Elaina Martin
age:( we will all be in senior year unless you'd like to be a teacher ) just turned 17
sexual preferences: straight
appearance: Petite, about 5'4, porcelain-like skin with smooth thin facial features, shoulder length black hair, almost always straightened, and green-ish golden eyes.
personality: Very friendly and almost always chipper around others, which helps her gain friends, some say her attitude is almost infectious. She is generally smart and does well in school but isn't considered the 'goody-two-shoes' straight-A student, though she is well looked upon.
Bio: Lived in the town her whole life, knowing Jasper since forever, being good friends, but nothing more had ever happened. Elaina always had a small crush on Jasper, though she had never let on that way, especially since he would probably pick some other girl at their school who has been fawning wildly over him.

Does that work? I can probably make another small character.. like an annoying 'fangirl'.. tehehe.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:22 pm

lol no i love it hehe this is the ooc thread btw lol, and MEGA? I'm so sorry, the thing on msn went weird and I couldn't copy paste you profile sorry, would you please post it? oh and guys, i'm making the IC thread like now lol so i'll attach it to the bottom of this post :p

marigold-high-t7910.html

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:31 pm

like, omg, it's a fangirl!

Name: Martina Glaser (Martini)
sexual preference: Jasper, of course!
Personality/ appearance: Cute and bubbly little blonde Matina is one of Jasper's biggest fans, though she calls herself his number one fan, as does every other girl who has set eyes on that gorgeous face of Jasper Holmes. She acts her girliest at all times, especially around Jasper, besides, you never know who's watching. It's been said that Jasper knows everything... or so that's what Martini's heard.

Like i said, sub-character... does this work, Becky?

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Name: Cassandra "Cassie" Johnson
Sexual preference: Guys usually, but her last relationship was with a girl.
Appearance: Long, blonde hair with a natural wave in it, which falls to just above the small of her back, and large saphire eyes that are doe-like in shape. Cassie is slender and toned, but quite short for her age compared to other girls.
Personality: Comes across as friendly, but can also be a total bitch at times. Cassie is everyone's best friend and everyone's worst enemy rolled into one. She makes light of her cruel streak by constantly reminding people that she's "Not a nice person" and telling total strangers that she's a complete bitch. Most of her closest friends are guys, since girls have never liked her, another thing she often jokes about.
Other info: She's crazy about Jasper, and has been for a long time. A total fangirl at heart, but doesn't come across as one, since she's actually a good friend of his, rather than just a stalker.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hamilton on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:24 pm

Name: Hamilton Jones
Sex: Male
Sexual Preferences: Homosexual
Appearance: Image
Personality: A young man with a chip on his shoulder, a mind like a steel trap, and a patient calculating psyche. He makes friends, but he always seems to be on the outside, never associated directly with anyone, but nonetheless involved.
Bio: Hamilton is rather reticent to discuss his family life with anyone - Although he's routinely sent to the school counsellor, a fact he detests immensely. What is known is that his father and mother are in the midst of a rather terrible divorce. Despite all this, somehow Hamilton continues to study. Does not have any sort of affection for Jasper, he just happens to share a majority of classes with him.
... What? Okay, maybe a little. Maybe. >.>
Last edited by Hamilton on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hamilton
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:27 pm

Hamilton wrote: he just happens to share a majority of classes with him.

That means he's in majority of Elaina's classes too! hehe, just thought I'd point that out. :D

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hamilton on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:36 pm

How will you approach the character?

Old friend or newcomer?

Hamilton
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:40 pm

lol i like it Illy, it works, we already have one newcomer Hamilton so is it okay if theyre old friends? That would work better ^^

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hamilton on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:43 pm

Absolutely fine with me. :)

Hamilton
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:49 pm

yay! okay, start posting whenever you want to slot in, but i'd hurry or you may get left behind in the plot :lol:

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hamilton on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:03 pm

Already on it. I have to warn you, I live in GMT +8 (Perth, Western Australia). I work nights, so normally I'm up until well past sunrise, but we'll need to figure out timing at some point.

Hamilton
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:18 pm

Which would make Hamilton old friends with Elaina as well, hope you don't mind! :D

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:18 pm

Thats fine, everyones on at different times anyway, and yes Illy, again we may all be old friends lolz

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hamilton on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Okay. I'm back. Work sucked. I'm quitting. Noone should have to go through that crap for so little gain.

Hamilton
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:19 pm

pshh. I'm lost now. ><

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:26 pm

WTH? okay dude, why quit? even though it sucks you get paid! lol and MEGA we havent done much dnt worry its just still in form time and jasper is telling hamilton and Elaina about his grandad, martini just got blown off, and Bella is annoyed coz jasper made her work popular and she wants to make it on her own, thats all lol. just slot back in wherever. :D

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!