Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

&&NeverEndingStory

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

&&NeverEndingStory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RadioactiveRina on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:55 am

The wind blew harshly over the deserted ghost town-like area. There hadn't been a soul seen since what happened so many months ago. Only minimum survivors were there, and he knew it. He knew there wasn't many people left at all, and the tragedy made it worse to even find food. Don't get me wrong, there were creatures left on the earth who managed to survive it, but most were predators. No idea how they managed to do it, going without meat for such a long time. Or at least, meat he didn't know about.
The piercing wind sent shivers and goosebumps bolting up the male's body.
The seventeen year old sat atop an old fast food restaurant, clearly untouched since what happened. The sky was crispy, warm colors. It looked painted and airbrushed as the pink and red and orange blended and overlapped each other in big mounds. The minimal clouds there were looked whispy and stringy.
'Someone.. Someone..' The male whispered, he wanted to find someone, anyone, to stay with for a little. This little abandoned city was driving him crazy. Looking down, there was a ten foot drop to a high risen patch of grass. Sliding from the ledge of the roof, he jumped into the grass and slid from it and into the cracked up concrete street. Walking down the area, he looked through the alleys and around the streets. Pulling a small knife from his pocket he held it in his hands, glowering down at it. He needed food, he hadn't eaten in days and his stomach felt like someone had dropped lit firecrackers in it.
Twiz inhaled the scent of the dirty, dusty air he came to have to live with he dropped to his knees. Damn, there was no hope was there?

The world had been in dismay for the last three years, for it had become harshly communist and soon became apart of another genocide. Much worse than the holocaust. Only certain people were kept alive, this place was completely deserted though. As they were all somewhere else, where there wasn't raging animals gallivanting around the terrain.
As most buildings were shot down, knocked down, and torn apart it was almost hard to find shelter with a roof. Rain and other natural disasters had eroded away at a lot of the buildings, too..
Animals that were escapees from the broken and torn zoo's had been taking over the last bit of what someone could have once called a home.

OOC: Sorry for this, I'm new to this site so I don't know EXACTLY what to do, so if I had broken any rules please inform me <3
<:DeathIsn'tTheEndItsTheRoadAndYourTheTraveler:>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RadioactiveRina
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!