Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Beginning.

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A New Beginning.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticFox on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:32 pm

Altan said quietly "As far as I know there are ether very few of us left." With a questioning glance he continued saying "Now what race would you say I am? If you believe me to be a shifter you would be wrong in many ways, but in many ways you would also be right. That however doesn't matter. All that matters is that we both exist in a world were nether is wanted." Altan tried to smile and make it sound like a kind of joke, but was unable to, for it was to close to the truth.
Sorrow always tromps happiness.
Death always wins in the end.
Death comes to all.

Check it out and post a comment. \/
darkness-many-poems-t6674.html
All poems in the above form are written By A,J,Felix, in other words me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaoticFox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [YouSuck=] BBECCA on Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Jastany's head was spinning from that response- she was never one for philosophy. "Okay, Socrates," she said sarcastically. "I'm not asking you any questions." She pulled a silk cloth out of her rook sack before continuing. "And if I ever need to feel better about myself, remind me not ask you." She unfolded the cloth to find a few of the sandwhiches that she had made at the last city she visited. They were still good. "This about all that I can make food wise," she said to no body inparticular. "Last time I acctually trid to cook something I blew up my Aunt's kitchen." She turned to Altan, and offered him some. "Do you want some? It's more than I can eat anyways."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

[YouSuck=] BBECCA
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticFox on Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:59 pm

"Sure I'd love some. Sorry about how I act it's just that after a few hundred years of being hunted kind of makes me suspicious of others, and rarely in a good mood." There was much on Altan's mind. Jastany's comment about philosophy was in some ways correct. Although Altan hadn't studied it for long he did remember everything he had been taught. "You know, I wasn't always so unhappy. I used to be happy when I could study the stars with my old master." Altan wished to show someone what he truly was, but for so long he had kept it a secret. He wasn't sure if he could divulge his biggest secret. Not yet anyway.

After finishing the sandwich Altan said, "I think that one of us should take first watch, if are new friend is telling the truth then we should be careful. I was asleep when you first showed up so I'll take first watch. I'll wake you for your watch later." With that said Altan flew into a near by tree to perch, and watch. Once high enough above so as to be sure that Jastany couldn't see He changed his eyes, and ears so that they were more useful in the dark.

ChaoticFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [YouSuck=] BBECCA on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:34 am

Jastany was about to detest, after all she wasn't very tired. But he was gone by the time she had opened her mouth to argue. She sat, cross-legged on the ground. She looked around her and sighed. She glanced up at the stars- there were no words that could describe such elegant beauty. She had never really taken the time to look at teh stars before. She grabbed her guitar off the log and began to strum a few chords. She paused and then began to sing an elven lulaby that her mother used to sing to her. She was at peace. For the first time in a long while she felt serene.

[[I apologize for not posting sooner]]

[YouSuck=] BBECCA
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticFox on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:16 am

(We really need Admar and Hisoka to post, not that it's not fun with just you and I [YouSuck=] BBECCA. It's just better with more people to bounce the game of off.)

Altan sat in the tree listening, when he heard the music. It was a lullaby of some kind. It sounded elvish, but Altan couldn't be sure. The music made him slowly fall asleep. He fought it, but eventually Altan fell into a deep sleep. This was good and bad. Good for Altan hadn't sleep so deeply in many years. It was bad however, because he then wasn't listening, and watching for bandits.

(You don't mind if I jump ahead in time do you? Say like to dawn.)
It was near dawn when Altan awoke. This was bad. he was supposed to be on watch. Quickly Altan flew down to the camp site. Luckily for him everything was fine. Jastany was asleep next to the fire pit. Altan knelt next to her and said, "It's dawn, time to wake up." She started to stir and wake when Altan remembered that he still had his ears and eyes changed. He was just about to change back when.......

(Left it open for you to ether wake up and see or what ever. Someone else could enter if they wanted. Admar, or Hisoka.)

ChaoticFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hisoka on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:39 pm

((The problem is that in real time your last 20-ish post took about 5 minutes... As I sad I am going to hand over the prisoner so I will be back in the morning, early in the morning to check up on you, until that time I will not post.

Also a little suggestion. You two know nothing of each other, so it is unnatural to spill your secrets to each other. especially shape shifter. That would take years of friendship and thrust to reveal form what I have read based on your character description. You can not be like that or your character will die really soon.))
Evil is necessary, for without evil who is to say that our actions are righteous and good?

Hisoka
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticFox on Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:18 pm

(Yeah that is good, but you forget that my character has had very little contact with anyone since his parents were killed a few hundred years ago. so my character is being portrayed as someone who has kind of forgotten how to talk with someone other than himself. I should created voices. That could be funny. Yeah I know. Shut up wasn't talking to you. Sorry Sometimes they take control, I can't help it.

Also I think that jumping ahead to morning would one open it up for you to return as well as speed this up a bit. There is only so much conversation that can pass between two characters so soon in the plot.)

ChaoticFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hisoka on Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:59 am

((Ok mate, I will assume that it is early in the morning so I can join in))

After delivering the bandit to the village he reported about two travelers that he had meat and his elders sad that they must be protected from the bandits and other dangers. So they have instructed him that after his meditation he is to watch over them until they are ether in the village or out of our territory.

Jaro was a little annoyed that he got a babysitting duty here, but he was also a little glad, he had not spoken and confused anyone in a long time. So after his meditation he went to check up the unsuspecting travelers. After he got to the location where they stayed he saw them sleep. He looked at them for a little while and was bored out of his mind. So he decided to do something to pass the time.

He approached a female elf, or half elf, and using one of his minor tricks he rearranged her hair stile, it was all pointy with a couple of horns and a few minor spikes. It looked weird but amusing. He was not sure how trained they were so he was not taking any chances and did all this from a tree above them.

The other guy had meat the same faith, his hair was messed up to and that amused him. Now they were something to look at, a real circus. Now he will not get bored until he guards over them. And so he waited for them to wake up.

Hisoka
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticFox on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:09 pm

(You completely ignored my earlier post!!!!! So, could you read my post and then change yours. I will change this for later.)

ChaoticFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hisoka on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:37 pm

((I do not understand what have I done wrong. You simply need to wake up and start game again.))

Hisoka
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [YouSuck=] BBECCA on Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:19 am

[[ He already posted saying he was awake.]]

[YouSuck=] BBECCA
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hisoka on Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:22 am

((Sigh... I sad that I was there before bout of you were awake, and I was able to do what I did because he was in deep sleep... And when I wrote that I am waiting for you to wake up I meant I am waiting for you to post...))

Hisoka
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticFox on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:44 pm

(You see even if you did change my hair you would have then seen that I had changed my head and ears. So READ MY OTHER POST please.)

ChaoticFox
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!