Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Twilight Roleplay!! (need more players please!!)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

New Twilight Roleplay!! (need more players please!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:38 am

Hey guys! Okay, You probably already know this but it's a Twilight role play!

I'm Bella. You guys can choose whoever you want to be. It doesn't matter to me. Only have the Cullens and the wolves please. I'll start. It will start with Edward and Bella sitting on the steps of their cottage. You guys can add other things about what the rest of the characters are doing. (Yes, there is a Renesmee. we are going according to the book here, well, just with the characters.) :]

Bella sat on the front of her house, staring out into the beautiful woods. Her house. She still couldn't believe it. And Edward was hers forever. And she had Renesmee, her beautiful little girl. She smiled and inhaled the deep smell of pine needles. She needed to go hunting. Soon. She heard Edward step out behind her but didn't bother to turn around. "Hey Edward," she said, smiling.

Just start from where I left off, okay? Have fun!
Last edited by NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When you left it was like there was this huge gap to fill, but instead of spreading wide enough to do it I fell right in, and I'm still falling. Like I'm half-asleep, and I can't wake up...

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸
There is a difference between first love and true love. Love doesn't walk away...people do ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: New Twilight Roleplay!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:52 am

Can I be Jasper? I am in luvv with him. ^o^
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Yes </3MrEmoMuffin</3, U can! Yayy!

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Okay, I lied. Is it possible for me to be a custom character or is it book characters only? I wuv Jazz, but I'm never good at being someone I didn't make. :'[

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnKnow. on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:35 pm

<Can I Be Edward?>

<Just wana Know before I Rp >.< >
RWAR! I'm a Polar Bear! RWAR!

UnKnow.
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Yes. You can be Edward.

Um... </3MrEmoMuffin</3... you could probably be like, a friend of one of the characters if you wanted, but it'd be great if u could stick with Jasper. That's totally fine though. I understand what you're saying, I have difficulty with that as well. You can choose. :]

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Lol, yeah. I'mma be a vampire from God-knows-where visiting Carlisle I guess. My name is Helrad, and I want the power of telekinesis. This good?

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnKnow. on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:08 pm

<Could We Start..?>

UnKnow.
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 pm

That's fine. Yes you can start. I already started up above, so go right ahead. :]

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:16 pm

"I am not Edward..." Bella heard a voice behind her say. I stepped in front of her. "A new Cullen, I see. I am Helrad. Any idea where I could find my friend Carlisle?" I asked. The girl was beautiful, even for a vampire.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:42 pm

<ooc: just wondering... why would Helrad be coming out of Bella and Edwards house. Lol just wondering. It's totally fine, but funny.>

Bella turned then to look at him. He was handsome, but all vampires are, true? "Oh. I'm sorry," she said. "Um... I believe Carlisle would be back at the main house. It's right over there." She pointed in the direction of the house, then stuck out her hand. "I'm Bella, wife of Carlisle's son, Edward." She smiled sweetly at him.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:49 pm

<He came in through the woods>
"Charmed. Thank you, Bella." Helrad turned and walked away toward the main house. <get a Carlisle>

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:11 pm

<ooc: Oh okay. Haha>

"Your welcome!" Bella called after him. She turned back and sat down.

<ooc: Umm... if you want, I can be Carlisle until we find one? Would that be okay?>

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Re: New Twilight Roleplay!! (need more players please!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 pm

<Sure. If you wanna.>

Helrad knocked at the front door of the large house and awaited an answer.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:21 pm

<ooc: Playing as Carlisle for the moment. Hope no one gets confused!>

Carlisle got up off the couch and walked to the door. Edward back already? he wondered. He opened the door and looked at a familiar face. "Helrad! My dear friend! Please, come in! Make yourself welcome. What brings you here, good friend?" He smiled at Helrad.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Helrad smiled back at Carlisle. "Just visiting from Alaska. I can only take the ice for so long. The Denali's say hello. How have you and the family been? It's been almost fifty years. Anything interesting happen?" He said.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Carlisle motioned for Helrad to sit down, then sat in the armchair. "Well, Helrad, there have been some interesting things going on in my family. My son, Edward married a beautiful girl named Bella. They married while she was still human, and Bella insisted upon a traditional honeymoon, if you know what I mean. Bella became pregnant with a vampire child, and, although the child was born healthy, Bella wasn't able to be human. We changed her into a vampire and well, I'm proud to say I am now a grandfather!" Carlisle laughed. "Renesmee is my granddaughter. Perhaps you could meet her, when she comes back from hunting." He smiled and crossed his hands. "What about you? It has been too long, has it not? Tell the Denali's we say hello as well, and that they are welcome whenever they please." He smiled again.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:09 pm

"Thank you. Nothing has happened recently that you're uninformed of, I'm sure. Except that I am now able to tolerate animal blood." He said and smiled, proud. "I met Bella just now. Beautiful girl she is."

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightHawk on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:32 pm

<ooc: this is going to have to be my last post for today. I have to go to bed. I'll post tomorrow at about 3 because I have school. Sorry. :[>

"Ah. So I see. She has a special gift. She is a shield." He grinned. "I'm very sure she appreciates you calling her beautiful. You've met my son Edward, haven't you?" He smiled, eager for his reply.

NightHawk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:41 pm

"Yes, when he was a newborn. He was vicious, that one." He laughed. "Ah, Forks... I love visiting here."

<Night, night. Sleep peacefully.>

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!