Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New York City(Who needs a hero?)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: New York City(Who needs a hero?)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iwuvcheeze on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 am

Melissa would next awake in a closed off prison cell. It was empty save for the small metal latrine that looked like it had not been cleaned in years. Melissa looked around the cell, it was not very big, a six by nine room. Her vision focused as she struggled to stand up. A sharp stab of pain tore through her leg as she attempted to flex the destroyed muscles. “Uuuuughhh!” She cried out as she fell back, and tears streamed down her face. She was unbound, and figured the deterrent for her using her powers to hurt the guards was the fact she had no place to go.

She could not move, or go any where, and the drugs they had handed her were wearing off. Looking down she discovered her leg had been bandaged and stitches had been applied to her dressed wound. Her pants how ever had been removed, but the soldiers were professional in her handling and did not go beyond removing her jeans. Her tank-top was splattered with blood, and her arms had scrapes from when she fell.

Frantically looking around she began panicking and crying as she realized where she was at. Gasping and sobbing could be heard from her cell when she realized her life was probably over.

<You should be stronger then this.> in her head said calmly. Melissa heaved, and turned her head jumping in fear at the strange voice. “Wha-what?” <Help is coming for you my dear.> It responded calmly. “Who…how?!” She stammered looking around feeling like she was being watched.

<The ones you saved….they have a powerful Telepath guiding them like a light through a dark tunnel…I can hear her echoes…I have been trying to contact her for some time…But they have not forgotten you….just try to be strong.>

“Who are you?!” Melissa said still panicked.

<I am Angela….and you are Melissa…beautiful young lady…powerful…> She said with a tinge of wonder echoing inside of Melissa’s head. <Just Stay calm…if the Guards come for you, do not Resist…they do intend to move us…that is why we have our own cells.>

Melissa gasped at the idea of being moved. <Yes I know…your friends would do best to hurry up.>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iwuvcheeze
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Re: New York City(Who needs a hero?)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rauko Moricorm on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:28 am

http://whoneedsahero.proboards85.com/index.cgi

This is the new site Sol has made to continue all furthe Rp for this and associated threads!!! Go now and register! It's easy!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rauko Moricorm
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!