Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Oblivion Wars

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Oblivion Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Error on Mon May 05, 2008 10:49 pm

ok, put simply this rp takes place during a point during another rp im working on called the Oblivion Wars, there are four factions:
the forces of Reality: adaptable and excessively large in number
the forces of Chaos: powerful and varying, but don't change much
the forces of the Void: part of a single consciousness, ruled over by Rale Mirodin, the Void King
the forces of Oblivion: uber-powered, but few in number and generally opposed

during this time, Rale (me) has made a pact with the lords of both reality and chaos to defeat the common threat of Oblivion's forces.

Powers are unlimited but you MUST be able to explain the mechanics behind them.
Any character is acceptable, this rp takes place on multiple realities and outside of reality.
It is suggested that most people become part of the Chaos faction. Reality beings are more for plot device, as are all void beings with the exception of Rale, who is a major driving force behind just about everything. Oblivion beings are for people who can handle being swarmed and adapt fairly quickly in the middle of a fight, hard as hell to play as cus if you pose any sort of threat ill be after you, and i am not to be dealt with lightly.

basicly just a giant war, other rps can be done here, but beware as i retain the right to interfere with anything and everything
Because I can, and because i really just hate you all. ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Error
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Oblivion Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Error on Wed May 07, 2008 11:54 pm

oh and to all the people who were disappointed by my previous attempts at rps, sorry, stuffs been happening, I've been going through girlfriends like soda, was engaged to one, problems with grades, work sucks, and a slight obsession with my new PS3, but i plan to keep this one up as much as possible, you also might notice that Rale is different from the random adventures RP, this is because of a constantly going story with the friends i mentioned during the seven deadly sins RP (lazy bums never actually got around to doing that, but there was unreal tournament to be played, so you cant blame them to much). That being said, as soon as you make a character and choose a faction, you can start to RP, don't wait for me, god knows how much my schedule's going to be messed up, but i swear to god i will get involved in this at least once a week, and once the summer starts I'll really get started, I've already got some major events planned for this. So, wait about two weeks and I'll really start posting allot, when im not spending time with my girlfriend, or going to see Iron Man again, and again, and again (seriously its a damn good movie, watch it, twice if possible).

Anywho i was going to type up Rale here, but the clock says 11:53 pm, so its sleepers time for me so i can stay up during Iron Man tomorrow, and school... maybe....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Error
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!