Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Old Friends New Faces.

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Old Friends New Faces.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:53 am

When I was a kid I had one friend that I remember like I last saw him yesterday.He lived next door to me and we spent all our time together but over the years I started to like him more than that.I used to dream that oneday when we were both twenty-something we'd get married...that was until he brought her home.She was my worst enemy,she picked on me and made sure I had no friends most of the time but that day was the utter humiliation.We had a huge fight and I walked out.We didn't talk to eachother for weeks and then my parents told me something most kids don't want to here,We were moving.I was so happy I could finally get away from her and him but I still loved him deep down. We moved a week later and I never saw him or that town again.
One of my old friends rung me up about a week after I moved and told me they broke up.

I went to collage and finally after three years of training I graduated and got a job on the Projeckt Revolution Tour,which is where I am now and suddenly I'm not so happy after seeing a very familiar face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so ovbviosly the RP takes place on Projeckt Rev.My character is a make-up artist on the tour.The guy metioned is Frank Iero of My Chemical Romance(Need someone to play him) He has a fiancee(played by SaveYou) and new friends.He also doesn't remember Layla(me) which hurts her alot.So we need people to play friends of both Frank and Layla and we need people to play the band or at least someone to play Frank ok? ok^^

Character skeleton:
Name:
Role:(band member,friend that kinda thing)
personality:
Apperance:
Bio:

Name:Layla Tradon
Role:Make-up artist and used to be Frank's friend but still loves him.
personality:She'spretty quiet but stands up for what she belives in.She can have a very short temper and hates distrustful people.Loves music and drawing.
Apperance:Image
Bio:She was an only child and didn't have many friends besides Frank and another friend called Cat.She's had alot of relationships since she moved away from her hometown but they've all ended badly.She never got over Frank and always regretted leaving on such bad terms with him.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Old Friends New Faces.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:59 am

Name: Amy-Lee Baker
Role; Fiancee of Frank
personality: Amy-Lee is usually bubbly and outgoing, and always thinks the best of everyone, but when she is really angry, she's violent, but she's also very tolerant, so it takes her a while to blow up.
Apperance:
Bio; Amy-Lee was born the only child of a middle-class family. She had an average childhood, until she was attacked by a gang, and spent three weeks recovering in hospital. She moved after that, and met her fiance when she was fifteen. She's excited about their upcoming wedding, and would do anything for him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:01 pm

((This sounds cool, I'll play Frank if that's alright with you.))
current song obsession: Scientist Studies - Death Cab for Cutie

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:07 pm

((yeah it's fine Go ahead))

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Name: Frank Iero
Role: fiancee of Amy-Lee, also in a band (MCR)
personality: Frank doesn't mind waving his freak flag every once and in a while, he's wild and is very social. He loves music and mostly express's himself in it and he's not a very angry person so don't push him to the edge.
Appearance:Image
Bio: Frank joined a band called My Chemical Romance after he graduated high school, the band is very successful and has been touring ever since, he recently got engaged to his long time girlfriend Amy-Lee.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:59 pm

((OK we need a few more people and then we can start.Purity if there's anyone you know who could join would you mind trying to pursuade them too?If mot we'll just have to wait))

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:21 am

((In fact fuck it.We can start and other people can join later or we'll just have some NPC characters when we need them.))

Layla closed the diary she'd been writing in and hoped to GOD she was imagining things.If not then this wasn't good.The one person she both despised and loved at the same time was here and she had to do is make-up before he went on stage.Bloody wonderful! She'd wondered if he still remembered her and now she was going to find out.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:54 am

Frank was getting impatient, he needed his make-up done now because he had another sound check to do before the show starts. He tapped his foot on chair, waiting for the make-up artist to do her job, he was already getting nervous like he does before every show he does, but once he gets on stage it all goes away. He took a sip of water and started to read a guitar magazine.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:04 am

Layla sighed and went over,bracing herself for if he remembered before quickly scolding herselff in her head.Of course he wouldn't.She'd been totally insignificant to him.She took a deep breath and put on a fake smile."Ok so what do you want your make-up like?"

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:40 am

"Finally." Frank thought. He put down the magazine and looked at the make-up artist, he frowned and thought about what he wanted, "Um...I want to try something different. Can you give me a new look?" he asked her crossing his legs. She looked familiar like an old friend or something, he couldn't remember her face, but she did look like one of his friends.
Last edited by Purity on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:45 am

((LOL Frankie has been renamed Fred apperently lol))

Layla nodded and grabbed the eyeliner pencil and began doing her job.Trying to mask the hurt,she knew he would't remember but it still hurt.She didn't look that different...did she?

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:07 am

(( lol I just realized that))

Frank was still trying to remember who this girl was. He kept looking at her, trying to see if a name would pop up in his head. It was the eyes, that he remembered because they're so beautiful like one of his old friends he had back at home.
"Do I know you from somewhere?" he blurted out.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:27 am

Layla stopped."Urm..."She had no idea what to say.She couldn't just blurt out,'yeah you do but we fell out because you decided to date my worst enemy who had just that day pushed me into the mud and then we never made up because I moved away.' She sat there a second and had to stop from sighing with relif as he got called away for another sound check.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:49 pm

Frank heard his named called from one of the tour mangers, telling him he needs to do the final sound check. He got up and looked in the mirror, "She did a good job." He still needed to know who she was, but everything seems to interrupt him. He walked on stage looking at the empty stadium, it seems like the stadiums get bigger and bigger each tour. He picked up his guitar, tuning it and putting around his neck. He started to play the first song that would start the show.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:25 pm

((is this rp still going on?))

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:31 pm

((I think it kinda died.I think we need Save to come in about now.))

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:36 pm

{{I IS HERE TO SAVE YOU! And this is why I love my name ^^}}

Amy-Lee walked backstage, looking for Frank. She hadn't seen him for a while, and someone had told him he was in the make-up room. Walking in, Amy-Lee groaned with frustration, and saw a girl she could ask.
"Hey, do you know where Frank Iero is right now? Someone told me he was here,"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:38 pm

Layla looked up."Oh...ur...I just finished his make-up,he just went for sound check."
Last edited by WhispersofMe on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Frank finished his sound check, the show was in three hours and he was ready. He put down his guitar and walked back to the make-up room. When he arrived to the room he saw his beautiful fiancee Amy-Lee, she was probably looking for him. He walked over to her and hugged her, "Hey! How long have you been here?" he said letting go of her. He opened another water bottle and started to drink it.
Last edited by Purity on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Amy-Lee smiled, and shook her head.
"Not long, only a minute or two. Sound check going well? I pity you, being caught up in the madness of Projeckt Rev. It's easier for me just to sit in the front row, or backstage, and watch you play. Your always better when your not talking," She teased him.
Last edited by SaveYou on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!