Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Open Challenge [Tetsue VS ????]

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Open Challenge [Tetsue VS ????]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mokushi on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:12 pm

This is an open challenge to anyone who accepts these rules and settings.

[Rules]
No modding, you are not god.
Time limit to post: 3 days
Post limit: 1500 characters

[Setting]
Arctic North upon a giant iceberg.
"Peace can only be achieved by death. And to bring death, war must be started." Tetsueno, The Reaper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mokushi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Open Challenge [Tetsue VS ????]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raiku on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Lol, I'll fight you. I need to test X51 out anyways. Who's stancing first?
"Those who break the rules and regulations are trash..But..Those who don't care about their comerades, are even worse trash...Anyway..If I'm that kind of trash...I'll break the rules..If thats not being a true shinobi..Then I'll crush that idea of a shinobi..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raiku
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:49 pm

I'll go against you..
]

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malevolence on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:33 pm

I'll take you all on as Rikudo Sennin, as long as it's a Ranked GT League match
Literature is an occupation in which you have to keep proving your talent to people who have none.
Jules Renard (1864 - 1910)

You can approach the act of writing with nervousness, excitement, hopefulness, or even despair the sense that you can never completely put on the page what's in your mind and heart. You can come to the act with your fists clenched and your eyes narrowed, ready to kick ass and take down names. Come to it any way but lightly, to the blank page.
Stephen King

Malevolence
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!