Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP(Between Kurse and I)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP(Between Kurse and I)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:03 pm

((OH EM GEE NO WAY))
Kurse smiled back at her. "Oh no, you've captured poor defence-less me," He freed one of his hands long enough to brush his fingers across her cheek.

((Any good roleplays you know that I should join, I'm kinda dried up))
Dale: Funny, I didn't hear your footsteps.
Sylar: That's because there weren't any.
Dale: That sound, in your heart. What is it?
Sylar: [smiling] Murder.

Army Sergeant: Is there any reason you shouldn't be in this man's Army?
Max: I'm a cross-dressing homosexual pacifist with a spot on my lung.
Army Sergeant: As long as you don't have flat feet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurse
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:12 pm

[[lol. and no i don't. sowwy. most of the rps on here have been lame or don't make sense at all..if i find one i'll let you know. mkay? do you like Bring Me the Horizon?]]

Kyree looked at him. "That's cheating." she said grabbing his hand again. "Now stop that or I will bite you."
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:23 pm

"Mmm, kinky..." Kurse smirked then laughed. "I'm kidding, but I guess I'd better be a good boy then," He leaned forward to kiss her again but couldn't reach. "Little help?"

((I know, most of them are pretty gay, and all the good ones are full of people that spell or talk like this: Jack is teh moost handsomest guy, he walkd up too Katty and said "Ypu r a very prety lady, lets go maeout"...it makes me mad, and I have never heard of Bring Me the Horizon))

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:31 pm

Kyree giggled and leaned down meeting him halfway. She kissed him for a long moment and then pulled back. "There. I helped." she giggled.

[[ugh! I know! Seriously. And then when you look at their profiles sometimes people put their ages on there and it says they're like 17 or 18 or older or about 16 and I'm like "wtf? you're in high school and you spell worth shit." I wonder if those people who spell/talk like that do it on purpose just to piss other people off or if they're really that illiterate. and le gasp. I should come over and smack you. How can you not know of BMTH. They're like a fucking awesome band. I recomend them.]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:54 pm

Kurse freed himself and pulled Kyree close, so that they were almost nose-to-nose. He placed his hands on the small on her back. He smiled and moved his left hand down, but turned it onto her hips, then pulled it onto her thigh. He kissed her on the nose.

((Yeah, frick, I hate when people make threads and then they never post, or when people join and never post))

((I will definatly check them out))

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:00 pm

[[Yeah that makes me mad too though I admit I do that sometimes but that's because the RP usually ends up dying off. And yay! The lyrics in my siggy are from one of BMTH's songs.]]

Kyree smiled. "I was going to bite you mister." she said giggling as she held onto him. She moved some of his hair from his face and smiled at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:17 pm

"Then bite me," Kurse smiled and exposed his neck. He slowly pulled his left hand and caressed her left thigh.

((YAY, I'll check out a couple of songs, any good ones?))

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:21 pm

[[Yes. ^.^ Chelsea Smile(thats the lyrics in my siggy) Death Breath, The Comedown, Diamonds Aren't Forever. they're the only ones I've heard so far and the pretty epic.]]

Kyree hissed when he started caressing her thigh. She didn't like being touched down there. Leaning down she bit him, probably a little too hard so she loosened up some but didn't pull away.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:29 pm

((I'll download them as soon as I'm done dowloading some SCREAMO, lol))

"Oww, fuck," Kurse pulled back, he put his hand to his neck, which had bled a little. "Sorry," He pulled his hand away and frowned, his neck had stopped bleeding, even though it had barely started.

((Haha, This Calling is a great song))

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:32 pm

[[lol. yay Screamo!))

Kyree frowned. "Sorry." she said getting up and stepping over him. She sat down on her bed and looked down at the floor but not looking at him.

[[yeah it is. I just played it on Rockband 2 last night. ^.^]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:46 pm

((Lol, yeah))

Kurse sighed. He stood up and sat beside her. "It's alright, I should be sorry I guess," He put an arm around her shoulder.

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:12 pm

[[Lol so I've never played Hard on bass on RB2 so I just went and tried it and I did pretty good I got a 89 for the first time trying but damnit my arm that I was flicking the lever thing with hurts now XD]]

"Are you okay?" Kyree asked him as she tried to look at his neck. She left a pretty bad bite mark.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:17 pm

((Haha, I sang a song and got like 42% somehow))
"Yeah, I'm fine," Kurse said and rubbed his neck, "You know, you could've just pushed my hand away instead of biting me,"

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:20 pm

[[What did you sing? lol. I was singing last night and I kept getting between 92 and 98 and I was getting pissed off. XD]]

Kyree got up. "Yeah. Sorry." she said walking over to her door. She opened it and her kitty ran in and jumped up on the bed. He curled up in Kurse's lap and yawned before closing his eyes. Kyree shut the door and walked back to the bed and sat down. She was crying.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:25 pm

((I can't remember, but it was on hard or medium so that's why I did so bad))
Kurse smiled a little when the cat curled up but looked up when he heard Kyree crying. He lifted the cat up gently and put it down away from him. He moved closer to Kyree. "Hey, it's alright, don't cry, I'll be fine," He kissed her cheek and pulled her close.

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:31 pm

[[Hm. Maybe you should stick to the instruments?]]

Kyree rested her head on his shoulder but continued crying. Andy jumped back up on the bed but curled up on Kyree's pillow as he watched the two of them.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:39 pm

((Maybe, lol))

"What's wrong?" Kurse asked, concerned. He tried consoling her, but couldn't stop. "Please tell me Ky,"

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:43 pm

[[Lol. Our Christmas tree stayed on all day. I forgot to turn it off when I went to bed last night.]]

"Nothing." Kyree said and pulled back. She wiped her face. "See. I'm fine." she said smiling. Andy got up and walked over to Kurse and jumped in his lap again but didn't curl up just yet. He looked up at him meowing.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurse on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:51 pm

Kurse smiled. "Good," He looked down at Andy. "I think you might have a little competetition Andy," He said and kissed Kyree's cheek.

Kurse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Kyree laughed. "Poor Andy." she said as the cat curled up in Kurse's lap. "I think he wants you to rub his belly." she said as he turned on his back looking up at them.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!