Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private roleplay (Between me and Kiyoshi Mashima)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Private roleplay (Between me and Kiyoshi Mashima)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon May 26, 2008 7:38 pm

This is a private roleplay between me and Kiyoshi Mashima. Kiyoshi, should we post our character profiles now, seeing as we've already basically decided on our characters?
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Private roleplay (Between me and Kiyoshi Mashima)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyoshi Mashima on Mon May 26, 2008 8:10 pm

Sounds like a good idea :)

Name: Kirnal Tansun
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Appearance: Kirnal is the quintessential young warrior. His face is of an average shape with dark blue eyes and untidy blonde hair which never seems to look neat. His smile seems perfect with bright white teeth as well. He has a balanced athletic physique with a little more bulk than one would expect. His clothing is simple but well kept and designed to limit his movement as little as possible. He wears black boots with two pairs of thin black pants hanging loosely over them. In between those two layers is a thin but hard layer of mithril which covers from his waist down to the tops of his boots. On his chest is a simple linen shirt, covered by another thin layer of hard mithril which, in turn, is covered by a leather tunic. On his hands, Kirnal wears leather gloves with mithril chain backing them. Around his waist is a simple belt which holds the sheath for his hand and a half sword. The belt also connects to a strap which wraps around his back and keeps his large square shield secured to him.

Abilities: Fire of the Phoenix (Completely uncontrolled) : Kirnal has the ability to control and create fire. This ability is only mildly aware to him, and is not even close to being controlled. At the moment the fire is created in response to his emotions and will only follow the blind instinct of that emotion. Only the strongest of feelings will trigger this effect.

Backstory: Well I figure I'll reveal that as we roleplay ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiyoshi Mashima
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed May 28, 2008 8:28 pm

Alright, here's mine:

Name: Mylnür
Height: I don't know...Tall for a woman?:
Weight: ...Healthy body weight?
Appearance: http://makzii.deviantart.com/art/Rolepl ... r-86908345 She takes too long to describe <.<
Abilities: She's a brilliant warrior, but has no magic power.

I'll start than, shall I?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mylnür walked at a brisk pace along the steppes, eyes scanning and scrutinizing the landscape without effort. Her senes worked with ease to decipher her surroundings, and she learned many things without seeing them. As dusk descended, she stopped where she was, nodded once, and sat down. Taking a dry strip of leathery meat from a pocket, she tore a bit off with her teeth. No point in pampering herself with cooked meat when raw would do.

Her ears detected something, and she paused in her light meal. A harpie eagle soared overhead, a herd of wild horses galloped somewhere behind her, and, in the direction she was looking, someone was moving.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyoshi Mashima on Wed May 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Kirnal stumbled out of the bushes and fell forward, slamming his face into the dirt. His arms were sprawled out in front of him at odd angles and the shield on his back and flipped forward slamming into the back of his head. Most comically of all though, his butt was sticking straight up into the air, giving him a peculiar pose.

He groaned as he pushed his face out of the dirt and rolled on to his back, causing his shield to flip back down on to his back where it should have stayed. He stared up at the fading light in the sky, completely unaware of the person behind his head and spoke to no one in particular.

"Ow..."

Kiyoshi Mashima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed May 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Mylnür got up and went over to the man, wondering who he was. She raised an eyebrow in the closest she had come to expressing amusement in years. 'You fell,' she said simply.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyoshi Mashima on Sat May 31, 2008 12:32 pm

Kirnal tilted his head slightly and looked to the person standing over him and grinned, pleased to see that she was a woman.

"Yes though I blame the terrain more than my own clumsiness."

He stretched and got up slowly, rubbing the dirt off his black clothes and looked to the woman.

"And who might you be?"

Kiyoshi Mashima
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:09 pm

'My name is Mylnür,' she said. 'And yours?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!