Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private roleplay (Between me and Lexi-bear)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Private roleplay (Between me and Lexi-bear)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon May 26, 2008 5:57 pm

This is a private roleplay between me and Lexi-bear. Lexi, should we chose characters first and then a plot, or a plot first and then characters?
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Private roleplay (Between me and Lexi-bear)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexi-bear on Tue May 27, 2008 7:28 am

Well, I suppose it would make sense to choose the plot first, wouldn't it? At least it makes sense to me. So, I say plot first, then characters. ^-^
Your love is like the air I breathe...I can't see it, but I know it's there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lexi-bear
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed May 28, 2008 8:35 pm

Alright, that works ^-^ What sort of plot would you like?

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexi-bear on Wed May 28, 2008 9:06 pm

Good question. I'm not really sure myself. Um, is there anything specific you want?

I like to make sure other people are happy with what we are doing and get an idea of what they are thinking. That's why I like to know what they think first.

Lexi-bear
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed May 28, 2008 9:32 pm

That's exactly what I do ^-^ Would you like to do a friendship roleplay? Our two characters meet up and become friends and look out for each other as people from their past come in and make life difficult? Or is that too unimaginative?

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexi-bear on Thu May 29, 2008 7:02 am

Well...considering I haven't role played in months, that'd probably great. I need pratice and it might be good to start of with something simple, I think. Haha. Once I get back into the swing of things I can go for the more complex role playing. ^.^

Lexi-bear
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri May 30, 2008 8:50 pm

^-^ Alright. I'll just post my profile here:

Name: Adnalus
Appearence: http://makzii.deviantart.com/art/Adnalu ... r-86907614
Personality: Adnalus is really shy and doesn't talk at all. When she does, it's only ever a single word, said very quickly and in such a voice that it takes a few seconds to realise what she said and you can never be sure she acctually did. She likes animals, nature, and anyone who's nice to her.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexi-bear on Fri May 30, 2008 9:34 pm

Her age is fine. ^^

Name: Mikazuki [Mika for short]
Appearance: http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o67/FullMetalxCutie/school.jpg
Personality: Mika is a very open and independent girl. She has a loud streak, but knows when to keep her mouth shut. She loves the night time and thrives in the dark. She loves dark and dreary days, too. Even though she is a bit obsessed with the dark, her disposition is rather sunny. She loves hanging out by herself, music, and basically anything dark and dreary.

Yay. Nice and simple. Nothing too complicated.

Lexi-bear
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri May 30, 2008 10:15 pm

Nice pic! Did you use a program to make it?

And who starts?

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexi-bear on Fri May 30, 2008 10:35 pm

I found it browsing on photobucket, actually. And I can start. ^^ It'll be good pratice! Mwaa ha ha.

---------------

Mika bounded happily down Main Street, cheeks flushed a rosie scarlet. All 5'2" of her bounced about on the sidewalk as passers-by tried to dodged her flying hands and kicking feet. Being 15 one would had thought Mikazuki would have grown out of such behavior, but she had proved them wrong and made sure she went out of her way to rub it in, grinning cheekily all the while. One man ducked under her dark blue pigtail as she spun round in a circle, grinning upwards at the sky. It really was her kind of day. Cloudy, dark, and about to rain. The only thing that marred her happiness was the fact she forgot her umbrella, even after being expressly reminded by her 'mother dearest'. Mika paused for a moment and blinked as a large rain drop splashed onto her face.

"That...was wet."

A soft sigh escaped from her lips as she began to bound once more, this time with more purpose and with less swinging of her arms and kicking of her feet. Pedestrians almost felt safe again...almost, which was very unfortunate for the young girl in front of Mika.

Lexi-bear
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri May 30, 2008 11:22 pm

Adnalus had her eyes down and her short hair shrouding her eyes. It was just her luck -- no food all day, no place to sleep, and raining to boot. She could have cried. She was about to as someone bumped into her and pushed her over; when Adnalus looked up, it turned out to be a girl only a few years older than herself. As Adnalus sat on the ground, propped up on her arms and wet strands of hair in her face, she wondered if there was anything in the world that could make someone as happy as this girl obviously was.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexi-bear on Sat May 31, 2008 12:26 pm

A short gasp escaped from Mika's lips as she gazed down at the girl. Her cheeks once rosie with happiness now turned a deep scarlet of embarrassment as she frantically bounced on the heels of her petite feet. She shook locks of her dark blue hair out of her face as she held her hand out to the girl.

"I am so sorry! I honestly didn't see you! My mother says I'm a magnet from trouble, always hitting people, knocking them down. I really am too clumsy for my own good!"

Mika bubbled with laughter for a moment, until she really stopped to appraise the girl. She looked rather sad to Mika. She looked tired and hungry and like she wanted nothing more than to be out of the rain. A gentle smile spread across Mika's lips.

"I'm Mikazuki. Mika for short. Is there any way I can be of service to you? I mean, I did knock you over, the least I could do is offer you is a nice dinner or something!!"

Lexi-bear
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:04 pm

Adnalus was lost in the sea of words that came out of the girl's mouth, but one word came out to her: dinner. Her eyes lit up, if only slightly, and she sat up slighlty straighter. Taking the girl's hand, she pulled herself up slowly, and looked up into her face, her arms folding over her demanding stomach.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexi-bear on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:10 pm

Mika laughed softly, smiling at the girl.

"Then that's at yes! At least it is in my book. C'mon. I'll get you something nice."

Mika held on to the girl's hand, pulling her gently down the street. She weaved in and out of crowds until she found what she was looking for. A nice, quiet little restaurant. It wasn't the cheapest place, but money was no concern of Mika's.

"Is this place alright? Nod yes or no, please?"

Mika assumed the girl didn't talk very much, she hadn't said a word since they had met.

Lexi-bear
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:22 pm

Adnalus looked up at the resteraunt, the place being new to her but the concept farmiliar. She had, however, always stolen from the kitchens of these places, having never had the money to pay. She nodded, wondering if this girl knew how to take food and how much they should take. She had no idea Mika intended to pay.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexi-bear on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:54 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on!!!

Mika grinned cheekily, patting the girl on her head. She gently tugged at the girl's hand and brought her inside. It was a pretty little place. Soft light, airy music. A very nice place for a quiet meal. Even though she had a loud personality sometimes, Mika loved quiet, peaceful restaurant. Mika smiled at the hostess as she lead Mika and the girl the their seat. Sitting down, she smiled at the girl.

"Sit down! Pick out anything you would like to eat. I'm paying so get anything you'd like. Money's no object."

Lexi-bear
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!