Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private Roleplay Between Puppyblew_909 and Angel of Darkness

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.
((no, ive just been really busy. id been failing strings and getting behind on work previously because i was on here 24/7. ill be on less now. whos arm is in your avatar?))

He smiled back.

"So are you going to make this walk worthwhile or should I turn back now?" she asked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

[[yeah ill be on here less too starting like next monday. and i don't know i just found it on photobucket]]

Kyree smiled. "Continue teasing."

Ollie chuckled and stopped, turning her towards him. He pulled her closer before leaning down and kissing her.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Private Roleplay Between Puppyblew_909 and Angel of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 pm

He kissed her neck more.

She smiled and kissed him back.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Kyree smiled before looking at him. "Let's cuddle."

Ollie smiled and pulled her closer to him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

He smiled and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Why don't we go to your house or something? So we're not making out on the street?" Sophia suggested in a whisper.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

[[i've missed you. :( ]]

Kyree smiled back and closed her eyes.

Ollie smiled. "Sure come on." he said taking her hand and leading her back to his house.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:33 pm

((i missed you too))

He fell asleep.

She followed him back. As soon as they were inside, she kissed him.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

[[my head hurts. :( ]]

Kyree looked at Beau before removing herself from his arms and walking out of the room. She was thirsty.

Ollie kissed her back and picked her up, taking her upstairs to his room.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:47 pm

((awe.))

Beau woke up when she moved. He groaned.

She wrapped her arms around him. Her phone buzzed with a text.

hey. where r u? we have practice. Ruka sent.

postpone it for 2 hours. she sent back.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Kyree got herself a drink and then went into the living room. "Hey guys." she said to Matt and Jared before sitting down beside Matt.

Ollie looked at Sophia. "Are you leaving?" he asked with a pout.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

fine. but when hitsugi gets mad. . .

fine! im coming. She sent it. "Yeah. Look, I'll come back as soon as I can," Sophia said, standing up. She kissed him on the lips before leaving for practice.

"Hey," Eric said.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Ollie pouted. "Okay." he said offering a sad smile.

"Hi Eric." Kyree said with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:01 pm

She came back after practice, going up to Ollie's room. She sat on the bed next to him.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Ollie smiled. "Welcome back."

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

She smiled back. "So, where were we?"

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!