Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PRP>Puppy & ~Key~

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: PRP>Puppy & ~Key~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:51 pm

Mike slouched in his seat and took a short nap before the teacher came in and told him that detention was over. He got up and stretched before going to his locker to throw his books inside.
I said, I saw it coming.Where did you see it!? Where did you see it!?Why are you panting baby? Is it to hard to keep up with what you said?From the outskirts of common sense this is extremely uncommon.(anonymous voices; anonymous voices).So many lights ahead, if only we kept our eyes open.(I set my friends on Fire)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Key~
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:42 am

Sophia went to her locker. Lunch was next. She met up with a guy friend of hers, her best friend, actually, and they went to lunch.

((this is her guy friend: Image))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 pm

((Aw. He's cute ^_^))

When Mike closed his locker, he made his way to the lunch room and went in line to get something to eat.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:54 pm

((i knows. :D ))

Sophia and her friend were sitting at a table in a corner, talking to each other and laughing quietly.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Mike continued waiting in line quietly until Tyler showed up. "Hey." Tyler said as he stood in line beside him. "So did you get detention?"

"Yup. My teacher is an ass." he said as he picked up and payed for his sandwich.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:10 pm

((i got a kitty! :D))

One of Mike's friends, who was a girl, Bonnie, came up to him. "Hey Mike," she said with a smile.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:16 pm

(( You did? Cool. Whats its name?))

"Hey." Mike said to Bonnie when she came up to him. "Hey." Tyler said with a smile.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:40 pm

((Bonnie. XD))

"So, who's the new girl? I saw you two coming out of detention," Bonnie said. The three were walking past Sophia's table and Sophia heard them. "She looks like a slut," Bonnie added. Sophia lowered her head and her eyes teared up.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:59 pm

((AW!)) :)

Mike grunted."The girl's a bitch. She pushed me off my board."

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:49 pm

Sophia's friend Lucas, the guy who had been sitting with her, stood up and grabbed Mike. "What'd you just say about her?" he growled, shoving him against the wall. A crowd started to form.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:24 pm

" I said she's a bitch. Do I have to repeat?" Mike said as he pushed Lucas away from him.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Lucas pushed Mike back. "Apologize." Sophia was leaning against the wall, her arms crossed and glaring at Mike, ready to punch him out.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:27 pm

"No!" Mike said raising his voice. "I don't take orders from you. Your not my mom." he added. He didn't really pay attention to Sophia. He didn't care that she was glaring at him. She was a bitch and if she didn't know it already, there was a problem.

Finally Tyler came between them and pulled Mike away. "You guys need to stop now. There's no point in this."
he said as he looked at Mike. Then he turned to Sophia. "This really is your fault, you know. Mike really is right. Ifg you don't want people to think of you as an ass then don't act like one." he explained before he pulled Mike away and out of the room. He waved his hand and gestered for Bonnie to follow them.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Before Tyler left the room, Sophia told him something.

"You don't know what some people go through at home. You don't know what I go through that makes me act the way I do. Look, Mick, or whatever the hell your name is, I'm sorry."

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:13 pm

"Thats nice...your not forgiven." Mike said as he glared at her. Tyler turned to her. "Why do you take out your anger on us then? We didn't do anything to you."

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Lucas put an arm around Sophia's shoulders and they left the cafeteria. Walking away, you could see a bruise on the back of her arm from her dad, something she'd forgotten to cover up today.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:37 pm

"Fuck you." Mike said under his breathe and he pulled his arm away from Tyler. He looked back and looked at Sophia noticing a bruise on her arm. It looked pretty bad, but he wasn't going to talking to her about it so he turned back around and exited the cafeteria in the opposite direction. He didn't bother to look back or talk to Tyler.
Last edited by ~Key~ on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:44 pm

((this roleplay is not going to go anywhere unless mike sees her bruise. why dont you re-write that post?))

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Key~ on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm

(( Oops. I was planning on doing that, but I forgot. Sorry. I'll edit it right now.))

~Key~
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Sophia and her friend went back to the park, where they happened to run into Mike, without Tyler.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!