Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~Romeo and Juliet~(IC)(3 spots left)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

~Romeo and Juliet~(IC)(3 spots left)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 pm

A boy and a girl, from families who hate each other bitterly, fall in love, but everything goes wrong for them

Juliet sat on the couch in her living room. Her parents had forced her to wear a skirt instead of her normal blue jeans. People were driving up in their cars and walking in wearing fancey clotheing. She sighed knowing that this party was going to be full of snobs. Her parents were always throwing these partys to get of the nerve of the family that lived next door. They hated each other to the point it almost drove her crazy.

Sighing, Juliet walked outside. It was cold out, but it was better then being inside with all those people. She took her hair down letting her blond curls fall over her shoulders. Her parents had forced her to put it up and that got on her nerves.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: ~Romeo and Juliet~(IC)(3 spots left)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Romeo sat in his room throwing a superball at the wall and back as fast as he could until a particularly violent shot returned the ball to the closet behind him."Rosaline,Rosaline,Rosaline"Romeo said over and over to himself.His head arched back so as to hang off of the edge of the bed."I love you Roslaine" he whispered to himself.Suddenly he heard a knocking at his door"Leave me alone"he yelled at whoever it was After a few seconds the knocking return more fervent and urgent."Who,is it!"he yelled.After getting no response Romeo stayed still and waited for the person to introduce themselves.
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 am

Benvolio opened Romeo's door. " hurry up Romeo, Me and Mercurio want to go to that Capulet party' he was exicited to go. Yet he had a plan to help Romeo get over Rosaline 'come on cuz. We have pretty lady's to meet' he entered the room. Benvolio had became tired of Romeo's love for Rosaline, everyone knew she was a heartbreaker and he couldn't bare to see it happen to Romeo.

He took some masks from behind his desk ' it's a fancy dress part, full of snobby little rich girl. Dying for a bit of action' he laughed at his own joke, trying to persuade Romeo to go.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:15 am

Juliet sighed again as she stood there. She knew her parents were inside, waiting to see her talking to Paris, the boy she hated, the boy her parents adored. They said that Juliet and Paris would make the perfect match, but she didn't want any part in it. She walked back inside and stood across the room away from the door and stood quietly against the wall while people danced in the large room.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:58 pm

(Guys and gals...I am making Mercutio a girl fyi...so you can call her Mercy, unless you think its really dumb and I will change her back into a guy, but read my first post and be the judge)

As if she heard her name on cue...Mercy came through Romeo's door, "He is still pining over his 'love' Roseline...gag me with a dull knife, and cut my innards out." She gave Benvolio a thump on his back, "Tell your boy to get off his rear he has better things to do then dream about a some girl."

She pushed past Benvolio and sat down next to Romeo, "Like crash a party, Senor Romeo...and get drunk off your ass, Senor Romeo, and well like our mutual friend suggested...get laid Senor Romeo, it will cure you of your 'love'." A smile came to her face, he seriously needed to stop with all the dumb drama anyways, it was making her sick. "I say go to this party, you will see some of the finest honeys the Capulet's have to offer, you will soon forget about Roseline, once you start thinking with your," she looks downwards toward Romeo's lower anatomy then glances back up, "head."
"I will live in thy heart, die in thy lap, and be buried in thy eyes" Much Ado about Nothing Shakespeare

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 am

Benvolio smiled at Romeo ' Mercy's right, you need to get over that Rosaline and come part with me and Mercy'. He walked to Romeo and Mercy and grabbed their hands ' If you don't come no one will be able to stop the boys hitting on Mer'.

He hoisted the two too their get and handed them a mask for the party. 'so who's car we taking ' he directed the question to Mercy since he wasn't gettng much f a response from Romeo.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Juliet sighed again and looked around the room. Nothing interesting. Nothing interesting at all. Why did these parys always have to be so boring? She could see her cousin across the room flirting with some girl. She couldn't see how he could have fun playing with someones heart. It was so wrong. She would never do that to anyone, if she ever found anyone that interested her.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Romeo walked behind the pair and mustered a smile"let's go then"he said."Let's use Mercy's car so when the Capulets see it they'll hold off before they call the cops."Romeo said a little happier to be around his friends.

"Give me the keys Mercy"Romeo said turning to her."Can't have you getting drunk and doing something you might regret in nine months."

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Mercy glared at him, "as if there is a guy out there that can handle," 'moves arms from her head to toe, "this."

"And its my car, and no one touches the machine but me." She gives a wink to Benvolio, "and you know if the machine is well oiled perhaps even lover boy over there has a chance with a girl." She led them out to a mustang parked in front of Romeo's house. The licence plate in front said 'Mab girl', and she opened the drivers door and got in. The invites to the party were in the front passengers seat, "Its not exactly sneaking in but still keep your head down and don't cause to much attention...some of those Capulet's don't know how to take a joke," she said as they got in."

She was thinking of Tybalt mostly, he was a dangerous guy, one she had no interest in pissing off. Yet he was so much fun to play with, especially when he was mad.

She slightly smiled at the thought...yes playing with Tybalt would definitely be the death of her one day. (hehe)

"Are you ready boys, cause I ain't stopping till the sun comes up." She turns the engine on and laughs, roaring down the streets to the Capulet's party. They were stopped at the front gate of the house, and Mercy showed them the invites and her id. She was a relative of the prince, of course she could get in places that her friends probably couldn't.

Yet she was a bad girl, and she truly believe that the fued was dumb, why not cause a little trouble to make everyone see how they were acting like idiots. She parked, "I have to go say my hello's to the head of the household, you guys go mingle, and find yourself a woman who fills their mouths with the things that are most important to you." She gets out of the car, walking with a swanky sway that only she could muster, causing many heads to turn her way.

(If you need me to explain that last line...I will pm you)

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Romeo stepped out of the car and surveyed the gaggle of girls in the room a tiny smile creeping up the sides of his mouth.Choosing a shapely red head he walked over to a table and grabbed a margarita.Sipping a bit of it he walked over to the girl and smiled."Hello."he said smiling."uh,who the hell told you you could talk to us"she said staring him down."I'm sorry I didn't know this was the cool girls group I was hoping to start low and build up."enjoying the shocked look on her face he followed up before she could respond."Of course maybe I'm wrong,'cause you sure looked better from a over there."Then he winked at her to show that he was just kidding.

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:17 am

Juliet sighed agaain, then of course some high class drunk idiot asked her to dance. She shook her head no and he walked off , swaying drunkingly over to another girl. These partys were so stupid. Why did her parents like them so much? That she would never understand. She ran a hand through her long blond hair again and she leaned against the wall, staying in the back, not wanting to talk to anyone, knowing basically everyone were rich snobs.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:20 am

Benvolio was not much of a ladies man, he just sat back and watched as Mercy flirtd with men he didn't really know. She truly was beautiful, but she was a friend to him and nothing more.

He felt a little lonely since no girl had asked him to dance but he enjoyed watching the others being happy. He just stayed and twiddled his thumbs around in a circle, and sighed knowing his night would not be as eventful as Mercies.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Romeo talked to the red head for awhile before he turned his head and caught sight of Juliet.His eyes widen at her sight and his lips were pulled upwards to a smile."Thank you,yes I agree bye it's been nice."Romeo told her absently.Quickly he walked over to Juliet and left the other girl holding his margarita."Hello,pray tell what is someone as beautiful as you doing alone on a night like this?"he asked sitting down beside her.Leaning back he awaited her response.

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Juliet looked in supprise as Romeo sat next to her, but she soon smiled, "I guess I just like the quiet, though it can get alittle boring now and then." She looked around the room, then back at him. He was very good looking, more handsom then any of the other boys at the party.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:34 am

Mercy had been surrounded by a gaggle of fanboys all night, each one giving the same old song and dance. It was rather boring, because she knew none of them were serious with their intentions. Mercy had the money to entice any man to woo her, yet she scared most of them off with her biting sense of humor. She had noticed Benvolio in his usually position as the wall flower. She tried to catch his eye, and give him a look of disapproval.

Benvolio was to cute of a guy to be a wall flower, and he was nice too, even though his temper did get the best of him sometimes. She had lost sight of Romeo, which was probably a good thing because it meant he had found someone or something to do.

Grabbing another glass of champagne from a tray, she gulped it rather fast. As one gentlemen to the left of her tried to tell her she was more beautiful then the sun, and the one on the right was trying to flatter her eyes, even though his weren't looking anywhere near her eyes. "Yes, yes, the sun is hot, and my eyes are diamonds, yet the sun is also fickle as it gives way to the daughter moon every night, and diamonds lose their luster when compared to a true heart." She then excused herself having enough of the gentlemen around her in search of her wall flower. "Benvolio you haven't pranced around the floor like any of the other gentleman, have to, go find a wench and de-flower her with your dance steps."

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:49 am

Benvolio hadn't the confidence like Mercy, he couldn't really bring himself to talk to a girl. He watched as Mercy left her fanboys and sat with him. 'Mercy, I can't really dance very well. And it looks like all the ladies are pre occupied with Romeo'. He pointed to Romeo and Juliet, and alot of the girls looking at them in awe. 'You know me well Mercy, how any girl would dance with me is a mystery.'

He slumped into his chair rather deflated at the thought of his two companions getting alot of attention and no-one paying attention to him. He hadn't even touched a single drop of alchohol this evening so his mind was clear, there were alot of pretty young girls but he was really looking out for Rosaline, If he saw her he would have to make so Romeo did not.

He thought in his head 'Benvolio, your always looking out for other and never yourslef' He sighed once again.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Romeo raised his eyebrow"well,to each his own."he said smiling."So,what's your name?"he asked her grabbing a drink from a passing waiter>"drink?"he asked her.

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:14 pm

"Juliet." She said smiling as she took the drink, "What's yours?" Juliet asked looking at him. She ran a hand through her blond hair again as she waited for his answer.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:45 pm

(Heartless, didn't we have a player for Tybalt,)

Mercy glanced over at Romeo, and then studied the girl he was with, yes she knew who the girl was, this was her house and her party. Everyone knew who Juliet Capulet was...except maybe Romeo. The two sitting together was somewhat of a surpraise her, neither one of them knew who the other was. A small smile hinted its way onto Mercy's lips

"Come Benvolio, lets show those ladies what a great dancer you are," she said giggling slightly as she grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor.

Obviously she had a little to much to drink already

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Benvolio blushed as Mercy pulled him to the dance floor since he couldn't really dance he tried to laugh it off and sit back down. He tried with no prevail as Mercy kept him up. 'Mercy, I can't dance, and you have had way too much'. He said as he took the glass from her hand.

He noticed Romeo with the Capulets daughter, It wasn't realy a good thing, but it was better than Rosaline... and what could a harmless bit of flirting do.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!