Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Runningwild-The Warriors Are Reborn (Seeking Roleplayers)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Runningwild-The Warriors Are Reborn (Seeking Roleplayers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:58 am

ABSOLUTLY ANYBODY CAN JOIN.IF YOU HAVE ANY QEUSTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO RESPOND HERE,OR SEND ME A MESSAGE. :evil:

I have created a couple wild horse games.This is my 3rd,because my other ones became filled,please act responsible and mature,Be aware though,there will be blood,fights and stuff..This one is different,have you ever heard of the WARRIORS BOOKS.
Well this resembles the Warriors.this game is alot of fun,my friend had a game almost like this.I played and like 30 other people did too.I decided to make my own,with newer and better rules and creativity.
If im not on awhile its because my computer is being a butt.Dont get worried. :twisted:
!!! PLEASE JOIN !!!

:P CURRENT MEMBERS :mrgreen:
Pennyshoes
Geebers
Horse-Girl123
Shorty456
Snowdrift
PinkPony- Banned

THANKS for joining: ENJOY!!!

Your some breed of wild horse,you gallop scared as you run through unknown lands.Obsticles will get in your way,that may scare you but you must remain strong and overcome them to enter your new herd.
There are only 2 herds,which one fits you best

**IMPORTANT RULES**
1. CREATE as many horses as you can (Be reasonable though)
2. NOTHING magical (potions,unicorn ETC..)
3. USE your imagination,but not magical.This is based on the horse world,But uses ficton imagination
4. HORSES CAN TALK
5. Horses can breed and give birth (DONT get nasty)
6. Mares/Stallions are couples of there choice( This helps so every member can have a mate of their own)
7. If a couple dont get along the mare,or stallion has the right to break up and choose another mate
8. Medicine horse can have mates and be replaced
9. USE Names like this (WhiteBlaze,Darkfoot, Starlight, Pintopelt ETC...) THIS IS A MUST
10. I will allow nicknames related to the main name
11. NO people unless i say so
12. ABSOULUTY NO controling other peoples horses
13. IM IN CHARGE of when the seasons change (but you can play along with it)
14. YOU MUST BE DETAILED (Surroundings,horses color ETC...you get what i mean) I hate 1-liners
15. Mares can only have a single, twin, or triplets (do not take advantage of these options)
16. BE respectful of my rules.
17. DO NOT COME ON HERE AND RUIN IT.YOU WILL DEAL WITH ME, AND BE TOTALLY IGNORED, OR ILL GET A MOD ON YOU

:mrgreen: WITH PERMISSION ONLY
I will control your horses when you offline or away for awhile.I promise NOT to make them do anything bad.Mates and fights and so on will be your desicion,not mine.Just Pm me or post on here if you would like me to control them,and disscuss with me on what im allowed to mention.

:arrow: These are the ONLY Herbs & Cures you can use( Dont Take advantage of them)
Coltsfoot-Deep wounds and cuts: Its found only on grassy areas near streams
Marigold-Light cuts and scratches: Its found on dirt and plains
Juniper Berry-Bad Stomachaches and gives energy: Its found anywhere a river is located
Yarrow-Makes you throw up to clear of posioning: Its found in the earth near trees
Watermint-Bellyaches: By rivers,thrives in winter
Death Berry-Kills: Only located on swampy areas
Poppy Seed-Makes you sleep: Its found on any vine

ImageThis is some Info on the Ranks:
Leader: A leader is the dominent of herd.They are granted powers of Starherd,and control every horse.They can bann,replace others and punish them as well.They also have mates and choose to be replaced when age come around.When they are 15 to 16 they usually give up there leadership.
Elder: An Elder,is not always an old horse.They can choose to leave the warrior life,for reasons of early blindness, unhealable wounds, or simply early retirement.They can still fight as well as any other horse,so dont under estimate them.They can have mates as well,an still have foals
Warrior: A warrior is a horse that after 6 moons recieve their warrior name from there leader.They patrol,watch and gather for their herd.They fight even at the cost of there life.They have mates and give birth to foals.They work to keep the herds life safe and comfortable
Apprentice: These are consider young yearlings and at 6 moons,which are months they take there warrior name.They are given these moons to think about what they wanna be. Medicine horse, Deputy, Warrior or Elder. They help around the camps,forageing for medicine supplies,or checking how low or high the rivers are.Scouting early for potentiol dangers or going on patrol with there mentors.

Queens: These horses are due to foal anytime.They are kept on the northside of the four massive oak trees,where the stream is closest and the grass is directly under the trees making it cool and soft
Deputy:There is only on deputy.He/She is second in command of there leader. It usually takes the place of its leader when ill or dead.Unless the leader feels otherwise.It command patrols and what the horses should do
Medicine Horse: There is usually always more than one. A good medicine horse is never turned down.They recieve the powers and psyic abilities of Starherd.They sometimes get prophicies from them signaling anything.Danger, Agony, Peace or somthing else.They treat and must know all of the herbs and cures there is to treat the herd.They can have mates as well,and have foals.They are warriors,but have a gift or chose the path of a medicine horse

Here are the ONLY herds & some info on them :roll:

~*~WarLord~*~

Current Leader: ^SorralMoon-Extremly Rare Buckskin overo mare w/ orange-green eyes, Daughter of Sorraltail and BlueMoon, Mates w/ Spottedfur

HORSES
Mares: 19
Stallions: 18
Available For Mates:13
Total: 37

The land is almost always green and lush.Trees cluster everywhere providing cool shade.Streams run through and are clear and warm.Birds chirp and sing on the branches.Vallys and hills,abonandoned pastures and fields are where the Warlord horses make their homes.In the winter, the water is chilling. Snow falls from the sky covering the earth in a white blanket.Yet often White tail deer and elk herds pass by and provide an exciting veiw for youngsters. Humams rarely try to invade the land because its sheilded by large mountains.And or forest.Being the toughest of the horse species this herd is rarly attacked or ambushed by predaters.Yet these horses are graceful.This herd is the healthyest and prettyest of any other herd.They produce well, and the young are born protected and free.

HORSES HERE
Medicine Horses
<Tawnyhoof-Grey pelted mare,black legs, mates w/ Blackfur
<Runningwind- Sorral Mare ,Daughter to Pintopattern and Sandstorm
<Blackfur- Pure black Stallion with high stockings and a blaze,ice eyes, Son to Darkblaze and Whitefur, Mates w/ Tawnypelt

Deputy
<>Pintostorm- A dark Palomino Paint Stallion with attractive blue eyes, son to Pintopattern & Sandstorm

:lol: Queens: (Mares Due to foal)
-StarBright-Beautiful jet black Mare,Daughter to Bloodlust and Rose Petal, Mates w/ Whiteleg
-Whiteface-Black with bald face mare, Mates w/ MoonRaker

Elders (No longer wishe of Warriorship)
=DarkBlaze-Pure bay mare,with a faded blaze and black legs, Mates w/ Whitepelt
=Whitepelt- Pure white stallion with darker patches of grey, Mates w/ DarkBlaze
=Stonefur-Slate colored stallion,rare ice eyes,Mates w/ Leafhoof
=Leafhoof- A Black & white appoloosa mare,Mates w/ Stonefur
=Pintopattern- Rare chestnut Sabino Stallion with Blue eyes, Mates w/ Sandstorm
=Sandstorm-Palomino Mates w/ Pintopattern
=GreyMane- Grey-blue Mare,Daughter to Whitepelt & DarkBlaze ,Mates w/ Coaleyes
=Coaleyes-Pure black stallion, Mates w/ GreyMane

Warriors
~Sorraltail-Big Sorral Stallion w/ high stockings, bald face,Rare blue/orange eyes,Mates w/ BlueMoon
~BlueMoon-Sabino blueroan mare with rare ice eyes that are touched with green flecks,Mates w/ SorralTail
~Spottedfur-Bay Appaloosa Stallion, Son to Stonefur & Leafhoof, Mates w/ SorralMoon
~DaisyLeaf- A small gray dappled mare,with green-gold eyes, Was a twoleged horse
~Rippledleaf-Campagne Silver Dapple mare w/Green-speckled golden eyes,Daughter to Mountainhert & Dreamcatcher
~Dreamcatcher- Beautiful blue roan mare, Mates w/ Mountainhert
~Mountainheart-Pale grey Stallion,Mates w/ Dreamcatcher
~Whiteleg-A Huge chestnut stallion w/ 1 sock, Was a twoleged horse, Mates w/ Starbright
~Moonraker-Silver with black legs stallion, Mates w/ Whiteface
~SorralSpott- A Rare Sorral Pintaloosa stallion with amber eyes,Son to SorralMoon & Spottedfur Mates w/Brighthert
~Brighthert- A Rose grey mare with green eyes, Daughter to Daisyleaf, Mates w/SorralSpott
<><><><><><><><><><>
~ColtsHoof- A slender black stallion with blue eyes, was a twoleged horse
~Hawkfrost-A strong Dun stallion,Was rescued from Darkfire herd( Apprentice- Leafcatcher)
~Swiftwind- A Blinding white mare with a Black cresent moon pattern on her head
~DandyHoof- A Beautiful pure white mare with an even whiter star on her head
~Applehert- Sorral mare, Daughter to Starface & Bayhert
~Dappledpelt- Palimino Mare, daughter to Whitefur & Dawnyhoof ( Apprentice- HoofShifter)
~DakotaPelt- A Black Stallion with attractive brown eyes
~FrolickMane-Strong Chestnut Stallion,son of Stonefur and Leafhoof ( Apprentice- Starlite)

Apprentices (Less than 6 moons old)
*HoofShifter- A grey- black colt with light ice eyes, Son to DarkBlaze and Whitepelt
*Starlite- A Bay filly with Hazel eyes, Daughter to GreyMane & Coaleyes.
*LeafCatcher- A massivly large colt, with a rare Buckskin appaloosa pelt, and green eyes, son to LeafHoof & Stonefur

XxX-DARK FIRE-XxX

Current Leader:^NightSeeker-A Massive Black Stallion w/yellow eyes

HORSES
Mares:12
Stallions:12
Availiable:8
Total:24

These horses are sleek and sneaky.They gallop through abandoned plains,graveyards and swamps.They are mostly active at night,but do appear during the day.They have few streams, but they are somwhat clear.The trees are either burnt or knocked over.But a few are shady and convent.They mostly graze on twigs and dead grasses,but in spring their land is usually green.They arnt as healthy as the Warlord herd, and most elders dont live to 25.They are mean,yet calm.They fear the Warlord herd deep down which stops them from most attacks.

HORSES HERE
Medicine Horses:
<Brambleclaw-Dark sorral stallion mates w/PaintedFlame
<PaintedFlame-Paint pale chesnut mare, mates w/ Brambleclaw

Deputy:
<>Demontail- Liver chestnut mare, Daughter to Youngtail & Redpelt

Queens: (Mares due to foal)
-Redpelt-light red colored mare, Mates with Youngtail

Elders ( No longer wishe Warriorship)
=Blackstar- Black stallion,Mates with Silverfang
=Silverfang- Rare Black-Red mare with amber eyes, Mates with BlackStar
=Rose Petal-Chesnut mare with a white sock and blaze, Mates w/ Bloodlust
=Bloodlust-Pure black red eyed stallion,Mates w/ Rose Petal

Warriors
~Brightsun- A buckskin Mare, Mates w/ Midnight
~Midnight-Black Stallion,Son to YoungTail and Redpelt, Mates w/ Brightsun
~Flamehert- A orange-red mare, Mates w/ YellowStripe
~YellowStripe- Dun Palomino Stallion with black stripes down the legs, Daughter to Redfire & Ambereye, Mates w/ Flamehert
~YoungTail-Black Stallion with dark red eyes,son to BlackStar & SilverFang,Mates with Redpelt
~Nightwalker- A Dark Bay mare with red eyes, Mates w/ RavenTail
~RavenTail- A Pure black stallion with a red patch under his belly, Mates w/Nightwalker
~Redtooth- Black mare with red colored teeth, Mates w/ Redfur
~RedFur- A Chestnut Stallion with red eyes, Mates w/ Redtooth
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
~Ambereye- Light bay mare with extrodenary amber eyes
~Mothwing-Dark bay mare
~RavenClaw- A pure Black Stallion with red eyes, son to Bloodlust & Rose Petal

Apprentices (Less Then 6 moons Old)
BlackNight- A Black colt, son to Redtooth & Redfur
FlameWalker- Dark sorral filly, Daughter to Blackstar and Silverfang
DaggerTooth- Jet Black colt with glowing blood red eyes, son to Redpelt and Youngtail

:evil: THOSE WERE THE CURRENT HORSES,YOUR HORSES WILL BE ADDED WHEN YOU JOIN. :wink:

:D Fill this out please/ Some new things added
Name:
(Coat)Pelt Color:
Herd Choice & Rank:
(Include eye color and any markings) Appearence:
Anything Special:
Picture:
Last edited by PennyShoes1 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:35 pm, edited 85 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Runningwild (Resembles WARRIORS books)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:15 pm

UUGHHHHH.im sorry i tryed to get pics of every horse,but there are SOOOOO many.just try to use pictures in your posts please and of your horse
Last edited by PennyShoes1 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geebers! on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Can I join??

Name: Dreamcatcher
Pelt Color: blue roan
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/T ... n06-02.jpg
Herd Selection: Warlord
And God Created Woman.
And She was Good.
And she had two arms, two legs and three breasts.
And God asked woman what she would like to have changed about herself.
And she asked for her middle breast to be removed.
And it was good.
And she stood with her third breast in her hand
And asked God what should be done with the useless boob.
And God created man.

Geebers!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:48 pm

hey
Last edited by PennyShoes1 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:22 pm

((Geebers where are you))
Seeing the mare scared,Pintopattern whinnied, "Well tell me who you are when your ready,feel free to wonder into our land, im Pintopattern by the way,leader of the Warlord horses" He smiled,then returned to his highrock and stared off.Then a pale colored mare troted up to her leader smiling as she passed the blue roan mare.Pintopattern flicked his ears in her direction as she approached "Greetings Sandstorm" he whinnied. "Good day Pintopattern" Sandstorm nickerd. "Are the Gaurding patrols out yet" Pintopattern demanded. With a turn of her head Sandstorm nickerd ""Yes they are,DarkBlaze took Whitepelt and Stonefur at dawn.Whitepelt took his apprentice with him,i think DarkBlaze is patroling the north vallys,Stonefur at the east toward the streams and Whitepelt and his apprentice Greyhert have the west by the huge oak trees.""Turning his head in the direction of the blue roan mare,he nickerd ""Very good,go graze and rest,go ask Tawnyhoof if she needs her medicines refilled" "Right away" Sandstorm whinned.and cantered toward Tawnyhoofs den

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horse-girl123 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:58 pm

Name: Starbright,nickname is Star____________
Mare-Stallion-Filly-Colt or [M]-[S]-[F]-[C] (its easier) Mare
(Coat)Pelt Color-_Black___________
Herd selection-_WarLord____________

Horse-girl123
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 pm

((THANKS FOR JOINING Horse-girl123. big thanks))

Pintopattern smelled the air.lifting his head he spotted a beautiful black mare.Nickering he trotted up to her and whinnied." hello whats your name honey"

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horse-girl123 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:05 pm

"Star,Starbright,but just call me Star,whats your name?!"Star flipped her mane in the air and plucked a peice of grass fromt he ground.She whinned and reared,and looked at the land around her.

Horse-girl123
Member for 16 years

Re: Runningwild-The Warriors Are Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 pm

Pintopattern was stunned by her pelt color.Black as coal,he thought.The Dark Blood herd will be seeking Starbright he thought again.He shook himself,he had a mate." Im Pintopattern,leader of this herd.umm the Warlord herd".He flipped his mane and looked over to the herd that was watching from afar."Go and meet them if you wish,its totally safe here"With a whinnie he cantered up to the highledge.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horse-girl123 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Star looked at the stallion in total confusion.She started to graze on the grass,ane went up and got a fallen apple off of the ground and ate it.She troted over to the other herd the stallion had pointed out.She whinned and looked at the horses.She held her head up high and walked away when the horses did not speak.She started to walk off to the Warlord herd slowly.

Horse-girl123
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:38 pm

((FINALY,my computer works,but i have to go,bye sorry.ill be on tomarrow.uggg school)))
The whole herd turned with a smiled nieghed a greeting to Starbright.Greyhert bounded up and nickerd to Starbright.Darkblaze trotted up and nudged Greypelt away,then blushed with embarresment."Sorry she gets excited,Welcome to the warlord herd.This is my mate Whitepelt."She turned to a broad white stallion,He nickerd fermly"Welcome".A chestnut mare trotted over.She was slender and had a beautiful pelt,ginger like."Hello" she whinnied"Im Rose Petal,ill show you where the best apples are in this huge land.,when you settle in of course."
Backing up Rose Petal bumped into a slate colored stallion."Sorry Stonefur " Nickerd. "Hello,im Stonefur"His eyes were of nothing youed ever seen,ice colored,that sent a chill through you.3 mares approached from the back.One was a pal palomino,Sandstorm.One was a blue sabino,Bluehert,the last was a appaloosa,Leafhoof."Hello" they whinnied.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horse-girl123 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:49 pm

Star whinned"Hello,I'm Starbright,but feel free to call me Star."Star troted and layed down in the meadow,and wished she had a mate,surley there was enough stallions there,but it was the matter of wich ones liked her.She got back up and troted over to the stream.She took a long drink,then walked intot he river giving herself the long and needed break.She got back up and shook of the water,her black coat shimmered in the sunlight.She troted around the meadow showing off her strength and beauty.She whinned and reared she grazed on the grass after her show was over.She walked up to Stonefur and whinned and nuzzeled him on the nose,she looked at his ice blue eyes and loved the way they looked.She troted around him,,hopping to get his attention.She nickered and groomed his soft neck.She missed being groomed.She missed her mom,and dad.Her eye shimmered in the light.She walked back around Stonefur then galloped off.She was so light on her feet,she was almost silent as she raced through the land.She stopped after she got to the edge of the desseret.She galloped backt o the valley and looked at the stallions with dreamy eyes.

Horse-girl123
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geebers! on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:31 am

Dreamcatcher stood on the edge of the herd. She was nervous about joining, but noticed how friendly everyone was too the black mare. She cautiously walked towards the herd, her head low. The sun burned her dark blue pelt making it look silver. She trotted up to the leader of the herd, Pintopattern, and said "Sorry for being so rude earlier my name is Dreamcatcher." She stared over the herd and noticed many pretty horses. She would like it in this herd.

Geebers!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:21 pm

The Sky grew faint and dark,as the sun begain to set.Pink and orange filtered the land,seeming it to be on fire.Pintopattern stood on the higledge,and gazed over the vallys and endless hills.Flinching as a flock of cardinals flew above his head.He drifted his gaze to the herd.So many gorgeous and well built horses he thought.All the stallions were fit,and had colors to die for,even the foals and mares were fit and healthy.Prooving how strong the Warlord horses are.He stuck out his chest,being so proud.He turned when he saw the beautiful Blue Roan mare come up to him, "Sorry for being so rude earlier my name is Dreamcatcher." She nickered.Pintopattern Nickerd back"" Now see,you dont have to be shy.Welcome to my Herd.Go graze and enjoy yourself,you shall be a Warrior,and eventuly you get an apprentice""He tossed his mane.Then proceded watching the land.The sky grew darker.Pintopattern whinnied loud and hard ""Let all members of the warlord herd come here beneath the highledge for a herd announcement.The herd looked up,then cantered over to the higledge.Sandstorm who was grazing by Starbright nickerd,"come on Star follow me".Sandstorm galloped over to the highledge and waited for her leader to start,she looked back waiting for Star..Leafhoof had met Dreamcatcher,already and was becoming her friend.Leafhoof troted over to the large rock,beside Sandstorm.She whinnied "Dont be scared Dreamcatcher,come on".Pintopattern jumped up onto the highledge.""Good evening to you all,i have some exciting news to report.As you all can see we have 2 new horses,i welcome them as permenent members of the Warlord herd.They Are DreamCatcher and Starbright.""The herd horses audienced the horses by calling them."Dreamcatcher,,Dreamcatcher,Starbright, Starbright!! When the calling died down Pintopattern continued
""And I Welcome Frolickfoot as a full on Warrior of Warlord herd."" Frolickfoot stood shocked.""Your Warrior name will be FrocklickMane"His Orange eyes were fixed on Pintopattern,he couldent believe he was a warrior.Pintopattern smiled then went on as the the herd congratulated FrolickMane.""And one more thing"" he continued,At the last gathering,the herd leaders decided to assign a deputy.BlueHert,i have chosen you as my deputy,iv seen your courage and strength throughout the years.Your new name will be BlueMoon,as a sign of your wisdom.And before this announcement comes to a close i have a new surprise.My half brother Sorraltail has decided to join the warlord herd""Just then as the herd stop congratulating BlueMoon.A handsome sorral bay stallion arose from behind the tunnel,of broken rock and vines.He stood strong,with broad shoulders and four pure white legs
and a all white face.He whinnied,Congratulations to the new horses, and the horses with promotions,he turned to BlueMoon,and smiled.Then steped back.Pintopattern waved his tail and reared as a signal the meeting was over.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geebers! on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Dreamcatcher gasped, "Wow that's a lot to remember." Leafhoof giggled next to her and said, "You'll get used to it." Then Leafhoof turned and trotted over to her old apprentice Frolickmane. "Congradulations dear one." Leafhoof said in a gentle tone nudging Frolickmane's cheek. She turned to Dreamcatcher and said "Let's go run around by the stream." Leafhoof's eyes brightened at the thought and Dreamcatcher nodded enthusiastically. They galloped off Dreamcatcher holding herself back to let Leafhoof take the lead. Dreamcatcher loved to gallop and it took a lot of effort to go at Leafhoof's pace. They neared the stream and Leafhoof glided over it her chestnut tail whipping behind her. Dreamcatcher took a couple steps back then flew over it. They trotted near the stream and in the shallower parts dove into it, the silver droplets making her dark blue pelt brighter. They continued to trot through the stream then Leafhoof stopped. "This is the edge of our territory, don't ever go past it." she warned, her tone turning hard. Dreamcatcher nodded, "What's on the other side?" she asked. "Other herds and most of them are vicous and terrifying." Leafhoof's body shivered then turned to Dreamcatcher. "Let's go back." she said galloping back onto land and back towards the camp.

Geebers!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:24 pm

YOU GUYS ARE DOING AWESOME,keep up the good work GEEBERS & Horse-Girl123,one thing Geebers,NO controling other peoples horses.Im not mad,just sayin.but your doing an awesome job

The herd departed and headed for the four great oak trees that spread out and formed an unbreakable shelter and plentiful shade.Sandstorm walked beside Starbright."The gathering and other stuff happened before you joined Star.Do you like it here so far."Sandstorm was concerned about Star.Many new horses became scared and fled, and Sandstorm was already close to Star.And dident want that to happen.She waited for an aswer.Leafhoof cantered up to Dreamcatcher"Hey,did you enjoy the gathering.Thats only the beggining of exciting stuff that happens around here.Hey Dreamcatcher,lets sleep here"Leafhoof was pointing to a large peice of tall dandelions and poppy flowers on the ground.Soft and cushining,Leafhoof settled and waited for Dreamcatcher.Tawnypelt,the Medicine horse was going over with Runningwind all the medicines and a good story before bed.
It was completly dark now,BlueMoon was awaken by a shuffle in the weeds,then heard a faint nicker.She sounded closer"Bluemoon,come here".She lifted her ears but got up and slipped out of the oaks.She looked around and it was Sorraltail."Hi,BlueMoon" He nickerd."I was wandering,if umm,maybe you and me could go down to the stream together,you know,by the poopy feild." BlueMoon nickerd back."Umm,i guess,but why"He looked down,and begain to shuffle a rock with his hoof,"oh no reason,just because umm your a deputy now, and im new and stuff."He looked up then down again.BlueMoon smiled she knew what he was trying to say." Sure,Just let me have a word with Pintopattern."He looked up,with a smile then nudged her playfully,nickerd to her good night they went back into the oak shelter and slept side by side.

The horses were awakened by the dawns light.It filtered through the tree leaves and branches,healthy and bright as ever.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geebers! on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:35 pm

ooc: sorry i forgot....and thx!!

bic:
Dreamcatcher giggled at Leafhoof's enthusiasm and nodded. She trotted over to the lush dandelions and poppy flowers and settled next to Leafhoof. Her back touching Leafhoof's she let Leafhoof's body warmth spread through her body and sighed. She had never been this relaxed and welcomed and she never wanted it to end.

Geebers!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:52 pm

BlueMoon yawned as the light shown through the trees.She shook herself then got up.She slipped through the branches without a sound.She saw the Sorraltail was already gone.She quickly nudged Pintopattern and told him that she was going out to the feilds with Sorraltail.Pintopattern raised his eye,then smiled."Newly found affection i see" He nickerd then allowed her to go.Blushing Bluemoon ran to the stream,and into the flowery feilds.She looked around and saw Sorraltail grazing aways from her.She whinnied then ran to him.They nuzzled each other then galloped a bit.She looked at him,her hazel green eyes,matched his orange-blue eyes.Sorraltail whinnied "iM really happy your here" "Me too" whinnied BlueMoon.Gazing at each other they grazed.

Leafhoof yawned,and nudged Dreamcatcher.She layed for a few more minutes,not wanting to leave her warm spot.Tawnypelt was already up,and sortig through her stock of herbs with Runningwind.Most of the other horses were waking up as well,stretching and nibbling the newly sprouted leaves.Pintopattern was out on the cleft,lost in his dreams and astounded by how wonderful life was.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geebers! on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:29 pm

Dreamcatcher raised her head up drowsily and stared at Leafhoof. "Morning already." she sighed and staggered up. "I never wanted to stop sleeping." she added, yawning widely. She stared up at the sky and blinked a couple times letting her eyes get used to the light. "What are we going to do today?" she asked, staring down at Leafhoof smiling. She finally had a friend.

Geebers!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Leafhoof finaly rolled over,carefull not to hit Dreamcatcher,she staggered up and shook."Hhmmm" she thought. "I dont know,maybe we could go down to the eastern part of the land,theres another stream there.Maybe FrolickMane could go with us.We need to send a patrol there anyway.oh and i think there are some deer that live around there,its spring.we might be able to see of of there babys.i think they are called fawns.Let me tell Pintopattern,before we set off"Yawning she trotted over to Frolickmane." Hey FrolickMane,want to come to come on patrol with me and Dreamcatcher.".Frolickmane looked up,"sure,now that im a warrior,you cant be watching over me like a helpless foal mother".He got up and went over to Dreamcatcher and waited.Leafhoof quickly cantered over to Pintopattern,"Hey,me and DreamCatcher and Frolickmane are going to patrol the eastern border."Leafhoof nickerd.Pintopattern neighed,"Great,its good Frolickmane gets out more,now that hes a Warrior.Go on,it will be fine here,but make sure your son dosent let it go to his head"" Leafhoof whinnied "yes,i know.hes been like that every since he was born".Leafhoof collected her son and Dreamcatcher then cantered with them to the vallys

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!