Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[Multiverse]RyuInnari

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

[Multiverse]RyuInnari

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuInnari on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:28 pm

Name: RyuInnari/Kyle Arber

Height: 45'0

Weight: 200 lbs

Race: Dragon

Sub-Species: Gold (the scales are completely gold from tip to tail)

Variation from original: Has black scales running down his spine and along his wing-tips.

Hair color: Brown (Human form only)

Eye color: Orange (can not change these)

Accessories: Sword Evangelion (Human form use only)

Abilities: RyuInnari is a gold dragon and has the abilities like that of his kind, he is fully able to breathe fire and ice, as well as perpetual flight and he also is slightly psychic, giving him the abilities to send his thoughts into another animal's head, he is also able to create a psychic link that enables him to take away pain from the linked being, he is also able to detect when anything tells him a lie. RyuInnari, in his human form is known as Kyle, and has the ability to detect lies, as well as his psychic capabilities and hyper-human abilities such as senses and the physical body. Naturally Ryu/Kyle is able to change back and forth between his two forms at will.

Background/History: You would have thought Kyle to be your average egg-borne dragon, but he was not, he was the result of an evil mad scientist messing around with DNA, the scientist captured Kyle on his way home from school and injected Kyle with a variant strain of DNA hereby untested and unsafe, the mad scientist then claimed to find Kyle dead, and his death was published, even though Kyle's body was never found, his parents mourned over their loss and committed suicide, with no family, Kyle resigned himself to the mad scientist's tests, over time he became the gold dragon he is today, eventually Kyle had enough and decided it was time to leave, breaking free of the cell he was enslaved to he destroyed the scientist and his lab and flew away to train his new abilities.
"I am the Dragon of Destiny, Defender of the Rules"

And shepherds we shall be,
For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RyuInnari
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: [Multiverse]RyuInnari

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aziel Shaften on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:36 pm

(May I join as a man who was also previously experimented on by the man?)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aziel Shaften
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuInnari on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:56 pm

Uhh. I guess, but this is a profile report, it isn't a role play, it just defines my main character.

I'll have others mind, but they will be one-offs for other role plays.

Just do what you like, but please don't think this is an actual role-play.

RyuInnari
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aziel Shaften on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:26 pm

actually IM me, ShadStriker. I've been wanting to get back into RP for a long time.

Aziel Shaften
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!