Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Septimus Heap: Darknesse Comes

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Septimus Heap: Darknesse Comes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Ok guys. Im starting a Septimus heap RP. You can be you own character and heres the time settings:

Its been five years since Septimus Heap became Extraordinary Wizard. And he also discovered the lost arts of Flyte and Physik. But now a new darknesse comes into the land, a Necromancer, more powerful than either DomDaniel or Simon has now come. He has with him a army a ghosts, which can not be killed, only banished for a time. He seems unbeatable, till one wizard finds the fourth lost art: Spiryt. The art of controlling spirits, or banishing them permanantly without any effort. Theres one problem. Its still lost, although knowledge of it has been found, it is lost. Its up to the wizards to find it. Several more of the charms for the Flyte Magyk have been made, so if you wish to be one of them you have a charm.

Heres your classes:

Flyte
Physik (medicine, healing)
Magyk
Dragon Rider (there can only be two of these so if you want this class please hurry)
Apprentice (For any of the classes)

You can be ordinary in two of the Magyk classes and Extraordinary in one. If your a dragon rider you can only be ordinary in one of the Magyk classes and you cant have any other.

Rules:
Please dont over do it with cursing
Act respectably, no ignoring or anything
If you leave I will not kill your character, but make him a NPC.
No instant kill spells or anything of the sort
No godmodding.

and

PLEASE HAVE READ THE BOOKS OR READ FROM THIS LINK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septimus_Heap

also just so you know, the spells listed on that page are NOT the only ones available, that list is really incomplete. And feel free to make your own spells, just no super spells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Hardin Maglo
Class: Ordinary Physik and Flyte skills, Extraordinary Magyk skills, although hes not the official extraordinary wizard.
Clothes: Blue and Green Robes (the robes of an unofficial extraordinary).
Reason he is in the group to find Spiryt: He found the knowledge of Spiryt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hardin walked into the large room in the Wizard Tower. Around him were a group of Wizards, each one he had brought here because they had some skill could help him find the lost art of Spiryt. He looked at the group. Green, blue, and even a few robes like his own surounded him. He smiled, "Hello, my name is Hardin Maglo, may I ask yours?"
"A hero need not speak when he is gone, the world will speak for him." -- Halo 3.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gilan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Septimus Heap: Darknesse Comes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alishna on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:17 pm

Name:Lyta Heap
Class:ExtraOrdinary Apprentice
Clothes:Green robes of an ExtraOrdinary Apprentice,with a silve gold-flecked belt
Reason she is in the group to find Spiryt:She is Septimus's neice,and his Apprentice

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alishna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emmacgp9 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:17 pm

Name: Syreh Nersah
Class: Ordinary at Flyte & Magyk, extraordinary at Physik
Clothes: Blue ordinary wizard robes
reason she is on this quest:mostly just to help out
98% teens would die if myspace died, if u r 1 of the 2% percent, who would laugh in there face, put this in your sig.

95% teens listen to rap, if u r 1 of the 5% that listens to rock, metal, or 1 of the other genre put this in your sig.

Live, Love, Laugh (ALOT!!)

emmacgp9
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jessahugz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Name: Maia Hart
Class: Extraordinary Magyk skills (not the ExtraOrdinary Wizard!), Ordinary Physik skills, Ordinary Flyte skills
Clothes: Blue and Green Robes (the robes of an unofficial extraordinary).
Reason she is in the group to find Spiryt: She is in contact with a Darke servant (kind of like a Thing but not invisible) who may have some information that could lead us to the Necromancer.

A young girl, around 15 years old stood up and gulped nervously. All eyes were on her.
"Ah.. umm..." her voice shook. "My name is Maia. Maia Hart. Mr Maglo, sir... I think I might have some of the information you are looking for."
She sat down and waited for a reply.

jessahugz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jessahugz on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Maia's eyes shifted around the room.

No one is saying anything!! What do I do? They probably all think I'm some creep...

"You do remember what I talked to you about, don't you?"

jessahugz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magykfan20 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Name: Kenneth Heap
Class; ExtraOrdinary Magyk ,Flyte, and Physik
Clothes:Blue robe
Reason he is in the group to find spiryt: To become the greatest wizard of all time next to Hotep-Ra

Magykfan20
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emmacgp9 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:17 am

(OOC is somthing going to happen soon?)

emmacgp9
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jessahugz on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:40 am

Maia spoke after quite a while of silence.

"Fine, if you don't remember, then let me remind you. I am here because I was captured once. By a dark servant. It almost looked like a mix between a spectre and a marsh brownie - it was dark, wearing some sort of hooded cloak, with long, bony fingers that reached out to me. Kenneth was with me at the time. Kenneth Heap. We both saw the dark creature. Kenneth wasn't captured, he ran before the it could get to him, but I wasn't a fast enough runner. Before he could turn around to help me I was gone and so was the creature. The creature had taken me to his.. no her.. no.. it's lair. That was when I saw a small pocket-sized book in a dusty corner of the dark, unfurnished cave. I swept away some of the crumbling mounds of dirt and went to look at it. The book was titled: "Spiryt" in fancy gold lettering. Just as I reached out to touch it, I heard echoing footsteps. A tiny chink of light shone from the caves entrance, and I knew this would be my time to escape. Leaving the book, I ran for the exit before the dark thing could catch me again. I just kept running, and running, and running. I soon discovered I was in a hollow in the Badlands, so I ran through the Sheeplands all the way back to the Port. That's when I heard about this group. And I thought, if we find this book, maybe, just maybe, we could find the lost art of Spiryt."

jessahugz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CGriffin26 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Name: Christina Talon
Class: DragonRiding and Magyk
Clothes: Long, hooded green cloak, silver tunic with green belt, green tights, knee high silver suede pointed boots
Hair: Brown (Like the awesome old EOW Marcia Overstrand)
Eyes: Green (duh)
Reason for being here is because I am a Dragon Lord (can talk to dragons)

I stand around looking at the other wizards, completely bored when some wizards named Hardin and Maia start to introduce themselves. So I introduce myself.
"Christina Talon, Dragon Lord."
Last edited by CGriffin26 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

CGriffin26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jessahugz on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:52 pm

"Dragon Lord? But how's that gonna help us with finding the Spiryt!" a stranger on the other side of the table called out.

"Hey!" I called out. "Don't be rude, give her a chance! Although, I do wonder myself.. er.. Christina? Christie? Chris? Um, anyway, how could you possibly help us to find the Spiryt?

jessahugz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CGriffin26 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:50 pm

"I don't know" I said sarcastically "Maybe there will be a giant dragon trying to smush us or maybe me and my dragon will try to smush it!"
(Her name is Talon and she is silver)
"Do you want a dragon lord or not cause if no I am going to go get some bacon" I said hardly "I am rather famished"

CGriffin26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jessahugz on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 am

"Well, we NEED a plan, and fast. The book. We need to get the book that I saw when I was in the Dark Servant's lair. That might give us a clue as to how to obtain the lost art of Spiryt."

I stood up and surveyed the array of people, talents and skills before me.

"Christina. Looking at this info sheet on you it says you have some Magyk skills. So you know a simple dragon summoning spell, yes?

From your flight,
Come back to rest,
Talon, come to my side,
At your master's request.

"When I was reading up on dragon-flyte for an exam I learnt a few of the basics about being a Navigator. Maybe, Christina, we could use Talon to fly over the Badlands and search for the Dark Servant's lair. There is a chance the book could still be there. It was a while ago but I think I'll be able to remember where to go. We could launch from the courtyard of the Wizard Tower, near where Spit Fyre sleeps. What do you say? Maybe then we'll actually have a chance of figuring something out."

jessahugz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CGriffin26 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 am

"Sounds great" I said, then I run out the door. The doors remain open and through the light of the full moon you can see my arms raised saying:

From your flight,
Come back to rest,
Talon, come to my side,
At your master's request!

I continue to stand but slowly put my arms down. A roar is heard and rumbles through the night. Suddenly a giant silver dragon with gold eyes stands next to me. I jump onto it's back and we walk back inside. But instead of sitting down I continue to sit on Talon's glittering back

CGriffin26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jessahugz on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:15 am

I jumped at the sound of the roar I heard in the distance, and then, when I saw those beautiful scales, I gasped in awe. The blue-white shine of the light reflected from the dragon's scales, and its beautiful golden eyes shone brightly in the night.

Knowing the proper dragon etiquette, I knew it would only be polite to introduce myself to the calm beast. So, steadying myself, I slowly walked towards the snuffling creature and reached out my hand to stroke its nose.

"My name is Maia. Maia Hart. It is an honour to meet you." I bowed and the dragon snorted and nodded solemnly in reply.

I looked up to Christina who was already seated on Talon's back.

"I think," I said, looking smugly at the dull characters seated on the table behind us, "that all of these numb-skulls are too boring to go on an adventure with us. I think we might as well go on our own. Are you ready to set off?"

Christina nodded in reply and reached out a hand to help me climb onto Talon's back. I struggled and slipped right down again, but eventually found myself in the Navigator's seat. We were just about to set of when I thought of an idea.

"Stop!" I yelled. Christina quickly calmed the dragon.

"I have an idea. Maybe, instead of aimlessly looking for the book I talked about, I came prepared. I have a crumble of the Earth that I swept away from the cover of the book in my pocket. Maybe, like Spit Fyre once did to help find Septimus by sniffing his boot, we could find the cave in the same way! If Talon takes a whiff of the mound of Earth, he could lead us to the cave where the book is. I have a Seek in my pocket as well, so we can use that. You just have to show that bit of fabric with the word "Seek" embroidered in it to the dragon, then let it sniff the mound of Earth, and we should be on our way. Would you like to do the honours, Christina?"

I handed Christina the Seek and the mound of Earth from my pocket.

jessahugz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CGriffin26 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:52 am

I quickly did as Maia asked and as Talon got ready to jump I look back at the loser wizards sitting around looking dazed. Talon leaned back on it's hind legs...pushed back in front legs...spread it's wings......and JUMPED! Talon quickly started pumping her wings and I wrapped a gold colored scarf around my neck. I felt the wind blow in my hair and was about to have Talon do a flip but suddenly remembered I had a passenger. I talked to Talon in Drakeoin cause I knew Maia would not be able to hear me over the rowr of the wind. I continued to speak dragon as we fly into the moonlite night.

CGriffin26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jessahugz on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:14 am

The view racing below us was breath taking. The people of the Castle looked like ants from our height, and they slowly disappeared as we headed in the direction of the Badlands. As we broke through the clouds, the rocky terrain and Darkeness of the Badlands came into view, and it was obvious Talon was homing in on a particular location. That was a good sign. Soon, Talon landed on a hollow mound, which must've been the roof of the cave. Christina and I slid off Talon's back, and I mustered up a treat for it using a quick food spell:

Give me a treat,
For a dragon to eat.

A small, dead, sheep appeared at the foot of Talon, and the dragon started to nibble at it after nodding gratefully in my direction.

"So what happens now?" I asked Christina. "We just... wander in? What if the Dark Servant is in there now...? Well, I guess there's only one way to find out... I have an idea! We could use our Unseens to get in and out safely, to at least see whether the Dark servant is there."

Let me fade into the Aire,
Let all against me know not where,
Let them that Seeke me pass me by,
Let Harme not reach my from their eye.

I performed the spell, slowly faded into the Aire, and patiently waited for you to do the same.

jessahugz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CGriffin26 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Right as I got ready to preform the spell I thought of a better plan.
"Ok, I am going to go in without the spell and tackle the ugly thing. I might destroy some stuff to for the fun of it. Stay really close behind me when I open the door then hide against the wall. Once I find it run and look for the book. Don't come to help mr no matter what. I have a dragon for backup."

Maia nodded and I pulled my hood off. I stroad (for effect) up to the door and blast in open with a spell. I couldn't see Maia but I hoped she had already gone to the far wall. I walked forward but stoped. I heard someone silently stock in the corner. I hoped Maia had followed my insructions cause I was about to blast the person off into the night. I summoned all my magykal energy...and releashed the torrent of energy inside of me. I ripped through the dark corridors of the cave and hit someone in the chest. I flew over (not really flew but more of a dramatic jump) an fond a foul beast. I was so happy I had pointed toe boots right now cause I took a swing...and kicked it right in the head. I heard moving feet and swong around, afraid of another attacker. But instead I found Maia caring a old book. We walk back to the front but I stoped and a bookshelf. I grabbed a book of of it. Maia hadn't noticed I stoped and kept walking, she had reached Talon. I tucked the book in the dark folds of my cloak. I ran forward but stoped, turned back, and kicked the shelf over. It fet good. I ran to the door and jumped on my dragons back.

We flew over the dark badlands, then the dull farmlands, and headed to the bright castle on this beautiful moonlite night.

CGriffin26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CGriffin26 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:23 am

(umm...where is everybody. It was just me and Maia but now she's gone! Where is everybody!!!)

CGriffin26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emmacgp9 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:14 pm

(I came over here yesterday but it looked done to me.)

emmacgp9
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CGriffin26 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:55 am

(it's not over. We only found a book that might help us find the lost art. We still have to find it and battle some evil ghost people warrior things. The only problem is the only other character, Maia, hasn't shown up in days.)

CGriffin26
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!