Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Service Idea. Kindly Advice

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Service Idea. Kindly Advice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arseney Sorokin on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Hello Roleplay gateway community,
My name is Arseney Sorokin, I've been a role-player and a game master for almost ten years and I require your help.
I know that a lot of you live a very busy life, whether it's the job, studies, or any other activity, not everyone has the time to arrange a role-playing group, go to friends, and perform all the required preparations to enjoy your true hobby - Role-playing.
Others are just living in locations where there are not enough role-players or no skilled Game Masters to run a truly exciting and indulging campaign.
These are the people I wish to provide my service to.

What is the service?
I wish to build a website with advanced role-playing features, meant to optimize the communication between the players, the Game Master and the core rules of the game mechanics, all done to improve the experience of my future clients.
In addition, I will be arranging player groups, based on the times most comfortable for them to play on and Game Mastering (At least until, hopefully, I will have enough clients to justify hiring other Game Masters).

What I ask of you is very simple - Advice.
*Would you pay for such a service?
*What payment method do you find most suitable for your current needs?
*What would make you believe in the integrity of the supplier of the service?
*On what core rules do you prefer the games to run? (D&D 3.5? D&D 4? WoD? Free Style? Anything else? Or maybe you are tired of the known set of rules and would prefer something new and refreshing?)
*What other things do you find neccessery for such a service to work?
Any advice would be highly appreciated.
I thank you for your time,
Sincerely, Arseney.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arseney Sorokin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!