Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Disturbed

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: The Disturbed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:37 am

Rayne was laying on her bed staring up at the ceiling when the Aid came to fetch her. Rayne decided not to put up a fight today. She knew after what happened yesterday that Dr.Carlstone would want to see her. She didn't want to go, but since she'd been stuck in this hell hole, she found out she had no choice.
Sighing as the aid entered the room, she sat up and looked at the aid.
"Dr.Carlstone wants to see you." Rayne shook her head and stood up. She hated all this...she wasn't crazy...and her parents should have known that. She walked slowly down the hall behind the aid. It didn't take them long to get to the Dr.'s office.
The aid knocked on the door. "Rayne is here." the aid called threw the door.
" I am the computer ninja!!! I can find anything on the net... five minutes flat!!"
"Life is nothing but a big roller coaster.....make sure you fasten your seat belt."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:43 am

Gabriell laughed at th docter, but avoided touching her. "So, where's Amy then? I wanna see her" He said, then laughed at Morana when she said she knew what he was. "I'm the real Gabriell babe" He shouted out at her, then laughed. It was reported that usually if he got out a certain object that looked like a sythe infront of a certain person that they would die a couple of hours later. "Gabriell is the angel of death Dr. Did you know that?" He asked in a "Matter of fact" Tone, then got out his hair gel and walked in the bathroom again and done his hair in his usual style. "So, when all us angels come together, about... 20 years or so, I'll stay the same, you'll age, and perish in the great fires that are to come... with your children of course" H said. He didn't like to her future, because she was the only docter who had come back after he told her he knew her past, but didn't want to see it again.
ImageImage
“Ray- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:38 am

Ashley nodded. "I know, Gabriell. You've told me before." Ashley sighed, when Gabriell mentioned her future children, but said nothing. She disliked the idea of becoming a mother at the moment. It'd just be one step towards becoming like her own mother. "Look, Gabriell, I'm going to leave you. I've got another patient coming down." Ashely stood up, and walked out. She walked back into her own room. Seconds later, the was a knock at the door.

"Rayne is here."

"Oh, thank you. The door's unlocked; come in Rayne."

Trix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:48 am

Rayne entered the office. She stood there with her hands on her hips, looking at Dr. Carlstone.
"You wanted to see me?" She said, her tone of voice sounded snotty. She stayed in the doorway watching the Dr.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:45 am

Amy had been given her drink, and was going to see her second doctor. She hated him. He always seemed to lord it over her because he was sane, and she wasn't. Everytime she told him something, and he mocked her, which enraged her. She was sat at his table, opposite him, and tried to talk to him, but got sick of his teasing. He turned around to look out then window for a second, and Amy felt strange. Silently picking up a glass paperweight, she came up behind him.
"I never liked you," The guards outside heard her screams, and burst into the room, finding Amy, curled in the corner, sobbing, with blood covering her arms to her wrists. The paperweight was smashed, some shards still embedded in the dead man's skull. Shocked, one went to comfort Amy, who was muttering 'I didn't do it, it was her,' through her sobs.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:21 pm

Gabriell kicked the door of the hinges in his room, then layed in the doorway where he saw Amy. He was grinning. he knew what she had done. He could see it. "So, What now?" He asked, then the guards finally realised he was there, yet no one could get to him for a force told them not too. He paced up and down outside the door then looked in again, his shirt still off. He watched as the man slowly bled, yet he was already dead. "Where he death angels" He whispered to Amy. No one else could hear but it was garunteed that she heard it echoing through her mind.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:33 am

Amy looked up when she heard Gabriel's voice, and whimpered. She could see him through new eyes now. He wasn't the guy she made trouble with. When she looked at him now, she saw a demon, hellbent on destroying the world. A few paramedics came in with a bodybag, and put the doctor in it, and more tears fell from Amy's eyes. She hadn't meant to kill him, just hurt him a lot. But it was like she hadn't done it. There was a different girl, a more violent girl. A girl with a thirst for blood. She looked at Gabriel, and whimpered again.
"I can see the Devil in you," She whispered back to him.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:54 am

Gabriell heard Amy and grinned. "What, and you don't have him in you?" He said. He was now evil, not the boy his mum or anyone else loved. He saw the men rush in with the bodybag, but to them he was just a shadow. He chuckled as she whimpered, then crossed his arms over as he moved closer towards her, but now, no one else could see him, yes, they could. He just pushed them away as he bent down next to Amy. "It's a real shame you bring death" He whipered, then laughed as he walked back out.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:21 am

"I did Rayne, yes. Come in." Ashley pointed to the bed. "Sit." She stood up, and walked over to her chair next to the bed. She sat down, and looked at Rayne. "Look, Rayne. Straight to the point;" the doctor shuffled through Rayne's file. "Why did you attack the girl yesterday?"

There was a crash from a few doors down; another of the offices. The crash was followed by shouts and screams, guards calling down the corridor and footsteps down the hall. Ashley stood up, walked over to her door and opened it. She looked both ways and saw some aides carry a body-bag away. Startled, Ashley walked out and down towards the room, curious as to what had happened. She saw the shattered paperweight, Gabriell and a blood-stained Amy. "Amy...?" Ashley walked towards Amy, feeling something different about the girl. She felt like she actually wanted to understand, like she wanted to help. Amy no longer seemed to be just 'a patient;' the scared look on the girls face brought in home to the doctor. These people aren't just patients, they ARE people. "A-amy, it's alright." Ashely stopped about two metres from Amy. "Whatever you've done, it's... it doesn't matter." Ashley looked at Gabriell, as if she was asking him what he knew. Then, she looked back at Amy, deep sympathy in her eyes.

Trix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:27 am

Amy shook her head, more tears coming.
"What have I done? What have I done?" Oh, Amy, can't you see? You've done nothing. Your just my vessel. I am the girl engineering the apocalypse. Your just the slave I picked to help me carry out the operation
"Who are you? Why are you talking to me? Go away!" Amy had a flash before her eyes, of her, but she was different. Her eyes were red, as was her hair. Blood red. She was dressed in a something resembling an evening gown, an elegant white dress. Actually, it more resembled a wedding gown. The hem and train were covered in blood, and splashes covered the rest of the dress, as well as her arms and face.
I am your mind, giving you someone to talk to
Amy screamed, a high, loud painful sound, a scream full of pain, self-loathing and fear.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Rayne sat there sighing. Always someone else causing trouble. She pushed her cheek up against her palm. She listen to the comotion and sighed again, shooing a spirit out of the doctors office. She saw them fequently in this mad house, and was seemed to be always talking to herself.
"Go away." She said to the little girl ghost that was sitting in the chair next to her. She girl scowled at her and disapeared.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!