Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The elder scrolls: shining storm

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: The elder scrolls: shining storm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Looking at him she raised an eyebrow, "Just happen to be lying around huh? Forgotten....odd really you would say that. I wouldn't think that guest would just leave their garments behind, less the wander the streets naked now, but...I dont think that’s so." She said with a sly tone to her voice. Turning to him she gently pulled her hand from his grasp. "You’re a murder aren’t you? Yes, you are. Oh well..."

Pushing him from the room she closed the doors and quickly did a search through the clothing. Finding only clothing, and not armor, she sighed and took what she could. Quickly she undressed from her prison garbs, and pulled on a girdle, then slipped a pretty silk dress of a light purple material with a white hem line and stitching. The sleeves came down to her elbows, and the length of the dress was around her ankles. Running her hair through her fingers she pulled it up with a ribbon of the same color as her dress, then hopped into some flats. Dusting off her dress and smoothing out the wrinkled fabric, she took a deep breathe in and emerged from the closet, then quietly moved across the room back to her seat.

“So, where were we?” Keikeiya asked him, keeping her voice low. For a minute she felt like she was being graced by a noble’s presence, and kept her manors in mind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Durahan graciously bowed as she went in to change. He was curious...

Should I tell this...girl...? It might take me awhile to figure it out, but...I am beginning to think that I should...

As soon as she came out of the "closet," wearing what she wore, he thought; Yes.

What could he say? He was a sucker for women like this. She was definately battle able and intelligent. He would enjoy this very much.

Durahan placed a hand on her shoulder and spoke.

"We were about to discuss my true background..." Durahan then stood behind her, and led her back to the table.

"Now, Keikeiya...Ask me any questions you might have. Or make any observations...anything at all."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:22 pm

Crossing her arms she raised an eyebrow again. Pushing a strand of hair behind her pointed ear she crossed her arms. "So Durahan, your guests, why have they all disapeared? You kill for no reason? No, unless you truly find enjoyment out of that. But these, vampires you had dealings with. tell me more of them..." The way she said his name was almost cold, but at the same time warm. She lifted up her wine glass and took a sip, swearing for a second she heard the sound's of a crowd far off in the distance. Not really, sure, Keikeiya dusted the thought from her mind. Keeping her eyes on him at all times, she didn't bother to turn her head when he was behind her, simply keeping herself aware at all times to make sure he wouldn't try to attack her.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Durahan only nodded as she questioned him.

"My guests have all dissappeared...Because I seduced them all...And then, once we had our fun, my Vampire friend would come in and have his fill...And in return for this..."

Durahan looked right at her and bared his fangs.

"I was granted with life immortal. I love this feeling of power that comes with being a Vampire."

Durahan laughed to himself.

"Somebody had to know...I figured, Why not tell her?"

Durahan then leaned on the table and smirked at her.

He quickly spoke.

"Of course...since he is dead, and I have just recently fed...I see no reason to attempt an assault on you..."

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Watching him, she was almost startled for a moment, and then calmed herself. "Oh really now, interesting...I knew there was something more to you…" She batted her eyes lashes innocently, and then pushed back another strand of hair. "You wouldn't happen to have any food lying around would you?" She asked, and then grinned at her own comment. "I mean food for a human that is. Im quite famished. Prison food isn’t filing really..." She took a sip from her glass again, and wondered if the way he was showing his fangs was meant to intimidate her. It was a bit unnerving at first, especially since he just told her he wouldn’t attack her, but she didnt pay much mind.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:52 pm

((I will reply later. :) ))

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:47 pm

((Okie dokey ;) ))

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Durahan stood up and went into the kitchen. He spoke from within the room.

"What is it that you would like?"

((Sorry for the short post, not much else to say....))

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:39 am

As Selik ran down a, what seemed to be never a ending street, a rock lying on the stone floor caught the small of his boot and sent him tumbling forwards. He reached down and felt a sharp pain in his ankle. He could hear the loud noise of the screaming rabble gaining on him. He looked up into the sky and muttered a quick prayer to Akatosh. He regained his posture and tried to stand straight, keeling on his leg a few times. He started to hobble down the street, cursing under his breath at his luck when he heard another shrill voice call out,
' Look! There he is! Selik! Quick! "
Selik turned and his eyes opened wide at the amount of people who had been almost stalking him. They pushed forward oncemore, shouting loudly and waving around parchments and quills. Selik eased backwards but found to no avail that he had backed up against the door of a house. The crowd had him pinned. Shouting and screaming, laughing and giggling, crying and cheering. he wouldn't know how to get out of this one. Another short burst of pain shot through his foot and he winced. All he could manage to muster was a weak smile and a wave as the crowd begged and pleaded for autographs and handshakes...
A wise man doesn't need advice and a fool refuses to take it...

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:16 pm

Putting her glass back down she started to speak but stopped when she was caught off guard by the noise of some kind of crowd once again. Annoyed that the obnoxious people were interrupting her evening, she spoke loudly to overcome their voices. “Just a bit of bread and meat if you would, perhaps some fruit to go along with it? Im not really choosy...So these women you seduced? I hope that the last one to wear this dress didn't do so well as me..." She said in a flirty tone and half a smile.

Hearing something be slammed against the door she finally lost her patience. For a second she thought about showing herself to the crowd, but knew one of them was bound to identify her and call the guard. Standing up and taking her dagger along with her she approached the door and opened it from the side, only to be greeted by some man falling through and hands reaching in to pull him back outside. Stepping in the way of the man and the crowd outside Keikeiya partly covered her face to avoid being recognized and shouted loudly.

"Everyone leave now!!" They didnt seem to hear her and almost knocked her over instead. One man was so brave as to throw Keikeiya to the floor in order to get a simple view of Selik, and he was greeted shortly by a quick twist of her body and a dagger in his neck. As she killed the man where he stood the crowd grew silent, and Keikeiya moved herself from the spray of blood from his neck, trying to avoid staining of her apparel, which she successfully did.

Now, lying next to Selik was a dead man, and she didnt stop there. Returning to the crowd's view she covered her face partly by the bloodied dagger, and said much quieter the same phrase over again. "I said, everyone leave now..." No one said anything, and quickly she shut the door, locking it. Looking down she scowled and put her hand on her hip. "Selik I presume the great arena champion? Now what in Oblivions hell are you doing ruining my lovely little dinner?!"

Stepping over the dead man she went back to her seat and sighed softly, fixing her hair. Sitting up straight she crossed her legs and folded her arms in her lap, staring down at Selik, patiently waiting for some kind of answer. Her skin was now marred by a bit of blood streamed across her cheek from the dead man, the only bit of blood that had actually come across her path, but for the moment she paid no attention.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Durahan was also angered by the mob of people, along with Selik. He had heard of him, of course, but was just not too impressed. He stood up and watched Keikeiya as she poured out her feelings. He smirked and yelled over the crowd to her.

"You wear it better than any of them have and ever shall..."

Then Durahan gave a cold-stare, focused on Selik, and folded his arms over one another.

"Ah, the Beloved Arena Champion...Running from your rabid fans, are you...?"

Durahan smirked and placed the food that she had requested in front of her.

He spoke to Selik.

"I am sure you are already full, Sir, and I simply cannot offer you anything. Although, I do have plenty of red wine, if you would like somehting to quench your thirst...And if you wish to rest for a while, form the mob, you may stay here for just a tad, to gather your senses..."

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Feeling he blood on her face she pulled a napkin fro the table and brought it across her face, wiping it off. Giggling she looked back up at Durahan, "Quite the little charmer you are..." Looking back down at the dead man she spoke in a girlish and innocent tone, but sarcasm was evident in her voice. "Terribly sorry about the little bloody mess, damn man shouldn't have thrown me to the floor..." She ended her sentence with a grin and quietly ate her food, but quickly. "So my sir, you wouldn’t happen to be offering your house lodgings to me for the night? I hope I dont impose at all, but if so, then I could of course go find comfort at an inn...." Looking back down at Selik she sat up, pulling her hair from the ribbon and tossing it on the table, with a slight flutter it fell down.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 pm

Durahan smirked and nodded towards Keikeiya.

He spoke in a quiet, yet soothing voice.

"Of course you may stay here for the night...You can stay for as long as you need to...or want to..."

Durahan stood up and seemed to glide over to her. Obviously he did not glide, but, just for a split second it seemed as if he had...

"Is the food...to your liking...?

Durahan then spoke again, after several seconds.

"And mind not the mess, it does not bother me at all..."

Durahan seemed to sniff the air; he smelt the blood and it seemed to call him to it...

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:17 pm

Looking over at him, she smiled softly. "Thank you then, but of course, I dont want to end up like your...other guests. I can only hope to make sure that doesn’t happen, now...will it?" She moved her body slightly, almost being pinned by him it seemed, but she didn't mind. "And the food is delicious, thank you." Taking her dagger she tossed it onto of the ribbon, and then turned to watch the few fresh droplets of the deep rich blood drizzle onto the soft violet fabric underneath. Gazing back up to him she brought her hand up to her hair, pushing it back behind her elf ear once more before smiling at him devilishly.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:09 am

As the wood supporting Selik gave way, he collapsed backwards into what appeared to be a house, pain sprouting down his ankle once again. He watched as a figure stepped over him, shouting words and brandishing an object, glinting in the sun. He listened as the crowd caused a further outrage then suddenly went quiet. Selik looked up to see the figure hunched over a body. His eyes widened as he realized what she had done. He scrambled backwards into the house as the woman turned and walked back in locking the door, almost spitting at him as she spoke. He looked up at the woman and simply muttered the words,
"What- What Dinner...?" he grumbled , nursing his ankle , still sitting on the well kept floor. he politely declined the offer from the other man, trying to stand on his feet.
"My sincere apologies for disturbing you and your husband here, but I- well as you could see I- well the b thing is i have damaged my ankle. Do you have any means of healing? All i know of is how to use a blade. Once more , I am sorry to have bothered you kind folks in matters such as this..." he gasped after his short speech, breathing heavily then resting.
"If you don't mind me asking , what are your names?" Selik asked quietly , while gripping a cupboard to hold him aloft, trying to take pressure off his ankle. Suddenly the fact that this woman had just killed a man kicked in. Strangely enough he normally didn't find dead bodies disturbing after all he had killed countless numbers in his years. But the fact that this one was murdered so skillfully shocked him. He kept his eyes on the woman, her dagger and the blood on her cheek...

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Looking over to him she crossed her arms. "You must have not listened well to our conversations have you? Listen and you would have known Im looking for a bit of shelter here, and am certainly not a wife of anyone...Your either deaf, or have seen one too many battles to know whats going on here, but perhaps your just half drunk..." She giggled to herself for a second at that thought. "Im just...a traveler looking for a nice place to stay. Dinner, yes. And your ankle? I have some basic healing skills, nothing more, but it might help..." Appearing to glide over from her seat to Selik, she knelt down while he was standing and focused her hands over his ankle. Concentrating she forced out a soft blue glow from her palms, and slowly the bit of bruising started to dissapear as she worked over the rest of his leg, trying to repair it, even clearing a few battle scar's in the process, though she tried not to. Standing back up she crossed her arms.

"Im..." She normally didnt like giving out her name. The last time she did a man gasped and pinned her down while his wife went and got the guards, not that she didn' get them back. "Keikeiya." The returning to the table she took a final long sip from her glass before standing up and taking a look at a nearby bookcase.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:05 pm

Durahan ignored the two of them. He still smelt that blood seeping from the man on the ground.

All of that blood...wasted! I must...I must have it!

Durahan's eyes became red and he disintegrated, becoming completely transparent.

He searched out he man and bent over him, draining the rest of his life force. He deserved to die...

Then Durahan stood up and went back to his spot at the table, revealing himself once more, having wiped the blood off while he was still invisible.

He also stood up and walked over to Keikeiya, and stood nearby her.

He spoke to Selik

"Well...it seems that you are fine then, Champion...?"

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:57 am

Turning she almost jumped when she saw Durahan behind her. It seemed he was dead silent when he moved. "His ankle will be a little stiff, but I think I fixed it. As for you my dear friend, back to our previous conversation. I dont want to end up like your last guests, and how will I be sure hat dosen happen?" She smiled as him, gently clasping her handsin front of her.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:03 am

Durahan smirked at her.

She seems to be quite amazing...

He bowed to her and spoke.

"Oh, well, I would like for you to choose some way to insure safety, my darling..."

He stood behind her as he said this and held her shoulders.

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:30 pm

Some way for safety... For a second she pondered the thought. "And how do you propose I do so? Sleep with a weapon perhaps? Yes, maybe so..." Keikeiya answered herself. Tilting her head to the side she couldn't help but let a sly smile spread out across her face.

"And you do know I wont hesitate to swindle a blade across your neck if I awake to you standing above me whilst I slept; either longing to sink your teeth into my neck, or my blood already dripping down your chin...But I assume you pick your victims wisely, no? You, Durahan, seem intelligent to know enough...But we shall see." Smiling again softly she tried to speak with the upmost respect to the seeming noble and keep her manners once again in mind, something she rarely did. On a normal ocasion, the mouthy, rude, flirtish elf would be found drinking amoungst the squalor of an inn, not here acting the way she was now.

"Again, my sincerest thanks for you offering me a bed for the night. In return, any guard unwise enough to approach this home with intentions of harm shall find themselves...missing..." Not bothering to turn to face the vampire behind her she continued to clasp her hands softly, then gazed at the home around her.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!