Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Enigmatic Knights: Past of Forgotten

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Enigmatic Knights: Past of Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jordier0xs0x on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:25 pm

OOC: This Is my first Role-Play here, Mm'kay? So If theres anything I do wrong or anything I need to add or anything at all, please Inform me. I also need to ask, do I post my character profile In the Profile section? Or here?
Thanks =D

IC: The warm spring rain fluttered down gently as it hit the leaves of several old oak trees that stood as silent sentinels of the small road. The nicely shaded road of dirt that cleared a path through the forest grew slick with mud as the rain picked up speed.

The water from the sky also hit the nearby city, right past the bend. The citizens there all walked, as the dark city gloomed in the hood of the clouds above.

Just past that, at the center of the woods in which the rain poured, stood a massive construction of towers and bends. The magnificent structure was all a shade worn out Grey, and the tips of the towers topped the trees by nearly double their own height.

The ruin had been covered with vine’s, and many of the towers had broken off, laying scattered around the surrounding area, the forest reclaiming them slowly. It looked nothing less then a remnant that once was… The Enigmatic Knights, Defenders of the Public and Keepers of the Peace, who had once claimed the castle home.
The Enigmatic Knights had been brutally destroyed by Dark Hearts, an Organization who loathed The Enigmatic Knights, waiting for the day they would have their revenge. No one really knew why Dark Hearts wanted revenge, even If the secret were still alive, It was kept by a person long forgotten.

Soundless footsteps disturbed the forest life, as a young girl, no later then 17, walked towards the still castle, murmuring words to herself.
"Over 20 years," she began "That this remain has been here." Her hand touched the molding wall and a quiet sigh came from her lips.
"They'll be here soon," The girl looked off towards the distance "Everyone will, the battle Isn't finished yet."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jordier0xs0x
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Enigmatic Knights: Past of Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:45 pm

Name: Rayvyn
Race: Human
Build: Like a tank. Huge, all muscle.
Appearance: Spiked brown hair. Brown eyes. Long flowing pants and tight-ish shirt.
Weapon- Long Spear, not the throwing kind. Kinda like a glaive, except bigger and with a lot more pain.
Abilities: Doesn't feel pain and heals all but fatal wounds.
Strengths: Doesn't drink or smoke, exercises and practices with his spear every day.
Weaknesses: Fun loving, almost to a fault, quick to anger, and blunt.
Job: Mercenary

~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

::Snorts and rolls over, trying to get comfortable on the hard ground. He had been camping out in the ruins for a couple days, mercenary work was scarce of late, so he hadn't been able to afford a room in the inn. Slowly becomes aware of someone approaching his campsite.::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:28 pm

Name: Night
Race: Elf
Appearence: Long wavy silver blue hair and gold eyes. Pointed ears clearly visible. Wears leather jacket and loose silver pants. No shoes just a metal footguard that goes up to her knee. Wields a sword with a blue blade and a hilt shaped like a dragon.
Abilities.: Can control shadows and air and can summon animals
Ocupation: Traveler ocasianlly a mercinary it depends
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night thought she could see a glow in the distance. She shook her silver blue hair out of her eyes and peered for a second at the flame. "A campsite; I wonder who's there?" She started walking torward it her eyes fixed on the light. She moved easily around the forest she looked around the ruins but continued walking. She came to the campsite finally. She looked around and became aware that someone else was approaching not noticing the stranger.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:36 pm

Name: Farigorn
Build: a little above average hight and a little below average weight.
Appearance: His tangled messy black hair fall just below his shoulder. He where basic clothing, usually a dark shirt and pants. He wheres thick boots.
Weapon- A willow bow, a claymore, and a backup short sword.
Abilities: He has pin point accuracy with a bow and is good at tracking things(like reading foot prints and blood trails that sorta stuff)
Strengths: Head strong natrual leader and follower.
Weaknesses: Drinks a little and some times lets his feeling get in the way of his duty.
Job: Ranger

cheif
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:39 pm

::Finally opens one eye, to look at who his visitor was. It was a young female elf. Having had past experiences with elves before, he assumed this one wouldn't be anything but friendly. Gets up from his makeshift bed.:: "Hello.... Um... Is this your place? I only set up camp here because I figured it was abandoned..."

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:00 pm

Night noticed him finally. She shook her head. "No. I just followed the light." She looked back. "I think someones comming. Of course you probably already know that. I was just checking."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jordier0xs0x on Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:54 pm

Name: Destiana Goijera (Nickname: Des or Tiana)
Build: A little underweight, quite skinny with long legs. About the average height for a women.
Appearance: Straight, thin and very dark brown hair that falls just at her elbows. Light blue eyes, with a little tint of brown. Usually wears blue jeans with a colored tank top and a brown coat to match her dark brown shoes. Has a charm necklace that hangs at her chest.
Weapon: Throwing knifes and a sword.
Abilities: She Is quite good at direction and very smart In the way of solving problems. Her strange Ideas seem to come In handy.
Strengths: Solving difficult tasks and making strange Inventions. She Is also good at running long distances.
Weaknesses: Feels the cold very much, sometimes lets her feelings get In the way. Quite fragile considering her build.

Being the detective of the townsfolk, Destiana became curious of what this old story was. Apparently 20 years ago a group called The Enigmatic Knights were the saviors of these people, seeing as though In those times a lot of dark powers wondered around. They were destroyed.
The Dark Hearts had been reborn, and she had to do something about It. An old man said that the people chosen to be the Enigmatic Knights would come by sense, so she had been waiting here, In the rain, for a while.
As rain patted her cloak, she leaned back against the castle, trying to stay undercover but It was no use.
"That old man better be right," she groaned "I don't want to wait here for hours."

Jordier0xs0x
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mahtan_Elensar on Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:33 am

((OOC: So I'm guessing we just find our way to this castle?))

Name: Mahtan Elensar
Race: Half-Elf
Build: Fit but not muscular.
Appearance: Dirty Blond Hair, medium in length combed behind ears. Green eyes with droopy eyelids. A faded tan. Stands under six feet tall and under 200 pounds. Wears a maroon trench coat over a leather doublet and white drawstring shirt. Has a belt that holds vials. Wears tan pants stuffed into worn brown boots.
Weapon: Rapier
Abilities: Can make potions and change elements into different shapes or other elements, can't turn lead to gold.
Strengths: Fantastic fencer, quick to act, Good history memory (remembers historic events), Trustworthy.
Weaknesses: Flinches easily, Alcoholic, Poor social memory (forgets names and faces).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mahtan pulled a small watch out of his pocket, sighing as he remembered it had died a few days ago. "7:24 PM" the watch showed. Mahtan glared at the watch. The watch seemed to not care and continued to remain silent, unmoving. "You know what you did!" Mahtan yelled at the watch shaking it. The watch didn't answer. Mahtan glared at the watch again. "I'm sorry I yelled at you..." Mahtan muttered to himself, slowly realizing how being alone all these months had taken a toll on his sanity. Mahtan sighed and put the watch back into his pocket. He continued down the forest path. Off in the distance he spotted what he thought was a castle. He quickly shuffled toward the castle hoping to see civilization. He quickly came to terms with his demise when he found nothing but ruins. He collapsed under a tree that had grown over a large slab of aged stone. Out of the corner of his eye he caught the glimpse of fire. Mahtan rushed toward the fire only to get his foot snagged in the roots of another tree, tripping at the edge of the camp.
"You know what you did!" Mahtan yelled at the watch shaking it. The watch didn't answer.

Mahtan_Elensar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:41 pm

Farigon was moving again. His camp was invaded by a large animal. He was fallowing an old trail. Till he came up on what looked like a castle as he ventured forward he heard voices. About two or three people, at least a man and a woman. He snuck closer. He climbed up into the tree and felt that he wouldn’t be seen. He tossed a small rock in the middle of the camp.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mahtan_Elensar on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Mahtan grumbled as he started to pick himself up, he was sure most if not all of his potions had been broken by the fall. Suddenly a small stone skipped across his head. Mahtan looked up from were it had come and spotted a man, possibly older then he was. Mahtan glared at the man and said "Aren't you a little old to be climbing trees?" as he rubbed the top of his head.

Mahtan_Elensar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:03 pm

Night jumped to her feet as someone came running up and tripped on a root. She was about to say something but ducked as a rock came falling out of nowhere. She looked up at the tree at the same time as the stranger said something to someone in the tree. She glared at them both, her slanted eyes narrowed. "Who are you?"

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:12 pm

He thought to himself, "Dang it. I need to work on hidding better...Well they seem kind off beat but not dangerous." He hopped down from the tree and landed in a squating postion. " I'm Farigorn. A ranger from the north." He looks every one over carefully see some weapons. He stands up and rests his arm on the hilt of his claymore. "And to who all do i owe this visit." He asked

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mahtan_Elensar on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:27 pm

"I'm Mahtan Elensar, alchemist from the..." at this point Mahtan quickly looked around, " I don't.. know..." Mahtan began to pick at the glass that was still stuck to his belt, cursing under his breath. He had been lucky the potions hadn't mixed and burst in to flames like they normally do. Mahtan sighed and looked at the elf, "and you are?"

Mahtan_Elensar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:21 pm

Night looked at them expressonlessly. She glanced back at the stranger and wondered what he thought about all these strangers bursting into his camp. "I'm Night." She glanced over there weapons. She had seen one do it why shouldn't she? She put one hand on her sword. She watched Farigon closly. She didn't mind the alchemist so much but she was wary of this, this ranger.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Farigorn saw the trouble in Night's eyes. "I don't bite." He said jokingly. " Where am I and what was this place?" He looked over at the alchemist. Thinking he could use some help travelling the wilderness.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mahtan_Elensar on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:57 pm

Mahtan blinked "Night?, your name.. is Night.. and that's it?" Mahtan decided not to push it any further, he was in another country after all he can't blame people's parents. Mahtan looked over his shoulder and saw a large man by the fire. "OH crap she's got muscle" Mahtan instantly THOUGHT. "and um.. you.. are?" he asked the large man.

Mahtan_Elensar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:43 am

::Smiles, taking the invasion of his camp site in stride.:: "I'm Rayvyn. Nice to meet you all... It's been rather lonely up here..."

((OOC Sorry for taking so long, I have to use the school computers, because I'm grounded.... ><))

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:20 am

(ooc: in 5 days I'm leaving for about 3 weeks and I don't know if theres internet or not so I might not be posting for a while)

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:27 pm

"hello Rayvyn, Sorry to intrude on your camp. I'm Farigorn." He states looking at the muscular figure.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:04 pm

::Smiles.:: "Pleasure to meet you, Farigorn!"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!