Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Girl Next Door. (Angel & Canzoni)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: The Girl Next Door. (Angel & Canzoni)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Vivi smirked. "Probably nineth graders..they think they're tough and all." she said as she sighed. She pulled onto their street. "I wouldn't call it an adventure." she said with a smile. "It was alright..I didn't do much." she said with a shrug as she pulled up in her driveway and turned the car off. "Ew homework. What kind?" she asked as she looked at him.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:33 pm

“Yeah I think they were ninth graders, they seemed a bit young so I’m assuming that they are.” Mika said as he glanced around her driveway. “Math and history.” He said as he scrunched up his nose. “Who would have thought that they would give new students this amount of homework.” He said as he shrugged.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:20 am

"Awe. Well I'm good at History if you need help. Math..I'm not so good at that." Vivi said as she took her keys out of the ignition and got out and then grabbed her bag from the back. "Come on Mika..I know my car is comfortable but you have to get out." she said with a smirk as she shut her back door.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Mika laughed. “Alright… alright I’m getting out.” He said as he opened the door and grabbed his book bag. He leaned against her car and looked at Vivi. He noticed a slight discoloration on her upper cheek and made a face. “What happened to your face? Did you hit it on a table or something while you were rebelling?” Mika asked with a smile and slung his bag up his shoulder.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Vivi smiled as she looked at him. "Nothing..nothing happened." she said as she looked at him. "Come on..lets go inside." she said as she turned away from him. She started walking but stopped. "Are we going to your house or mine first?" she asked as she stopped in the middle of their lawn.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Mika nodded. “Alright but wow, maybe you should put some ice on it. It looks like its going to swell anytime soon.” Mika said as he followed her and laughed softly as he looked at both houses. “Well I could go drop off my things and come over to your place and hang out for a bit, but not for long though. My parents want to have this family dinner in their new home and then I have heaps of homework to finish.” Mika said with a shrug and a smile.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Vivi nodded. "I'll put some ice on it later." she said as she looked at him. She wondered if she should tell Mika what really happened. She looked at him. "Alright. Go ahead. I'll go put my stuff away and leave the front dor unlocked." she said as she went to her house and opened the door and then left it open so Mika could get back in.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Mika nodded and made his way over to his side of the lawn. His parent’s car was parked in the driveway and Mika opened the door to only be greeted by his mom who was folding laundry in the living room. “How was school?” she asked when she looked at her son. “It was alright, I’m going next door for a bit so I’ll be back before dinner.” Mika said as he dumped his things by the doorway and closed the door before his mom even said something.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Vivi looked in the mirror at the bruise on her cheek. "Shit." she muttered as she opened her concealer and began to apply some, trying to cover the bruise. It worked a little bit. She then used the bathroom and walked back downstairs as Mika came across the lawn. She smiled and opened the door. "Hey that was fast." she said with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Mika laughed and walked up the front steps. “You do remember that we live across from each other,” He said with a smile and walked inside Vivi’s house. “Not bad, you’re house looks very nice.” Mika said as he looked at Vivi with a smile. “So what should we do today?”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 pm

"I remember." Vivi said laughing a little. "Thanks..my mom likes everything to be really clean and perfect..it kind of annoys me so she stays out of my room, which isn't so clean or perfect." she said laughing and shrugged. "I thought we were going to go finish your room?" she said with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Mika smiled. “Well then I’m sure my mom and your mom would get along just fine,” he said with a laugh. “She would always criticize the way me and my dad live, and we thing its funny and she dreads living with two men in the house,” Mika said with a shrug and laughed. “Oh right, well I still need the extra hands.” He said with a smile.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Vivi laughed. "Ah our moms would be the best of friends. My mom critizies my dad and I too..in our way of living. She's such a neat freak though." she said smirking. She looked at him. "Alright then..should we go over there now or do you want to wait a while?" she asked as she looked at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Mika nodded as he laughed. “I’m sure both moms would criticize all of us,” He said with a smile and shrugged. “Well we can hang here for a bit if you want and head over to my place, maybe you can come over to dinner. And bring your family over,” Mika suggested. “I’m sure my mom would love that.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Vivi nodded. "Alright. Sounds fun." she said with a smile as she looked at him. "So what would you like to do?" she asked as she looked around. "We can play video games, watch tv, listen to music, eat, drink." she said with a smile. "Drink as in alochol." she added with a grin as she looked at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Mika smiled. “Well we can play some video games and have some drinks then,” He said with a smile as he looked at Vivi. He wasn’t a stranger to drinking alcohol and his parents knew about that as well. They allowed him to drink, shocking to know but they only allowed him to drink at a limit and not go overboard.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Vivi nodded. "You can pick out a game and I'll get the alcohol." she said before walking into the kitchen. She got two bottles and went back into the living room and handed Mika his. "So have you found any interesting video game?" she asked as she plopped down on the couch and opened her bottle and took a huge drink.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Mika nodded and walked over to the small shelf that had all the video games and dvds. Mika spotted one that he was interested in. “Ohhh, Halo 3..” He said with a smile and pulled out the video game as he stood up and smiled at Vivi. “Yep,” He said as he walked over to the tv and plopped in the video game in the game system. “Are you ready to be destroyed.” Mika said with a smirk as he handed Vivi a game controller.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 pm

Vivi giggled. "Halo 3? Oh please. I own at that." she said with a smirk as she took another drink before taking the controller. "So..we should make this more interesting and make a bet." she said as she looked at Mika. "What do you think?" she asked.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Mika smirked as he took a drink from his beer. “You think you own the game, but I master it.” Mika said as he chuckled and watched as the game began to load. He looked at Vivi. “Oh really? A bet huh…” Mika said as he chuckled again and nodded. “Alright let’s make this interesting,” Mika said as he held out his hand and smiled at Vivi. “I can make the first bet, who ever loses to the first game has to call the other person the ‘Master of Halo’s’” Mika said with a smirk, still holding out his hand. “And you can make the second bet, deal?”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!