Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hybrids

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

The Hybrids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akieko94 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:30 pm

Well I have been clicking around the site for what has seemed like hours and no Rp has really caught my interest and my other Rp's are rather slow at the moment. So i thought I would try an rp that I have been thinking about for the last couple of days.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year is 2100 and the world is a dark and terrible place. Camps have been built in every country, for one reason and one reason only. To capture people with special abbilities, and lock them away before they can cause damage to the world. The world has been damaged by rebels with their abbilities thinking that they can change everything. At the same time others thought humans and these strange hybrids could exist together. But neither came to fruition. In the end a war broke out and if you have an abbility you are taken away from your family and thrown into these camps.

Within these camps are small neighborhoods, and suh. But it is rather dull. and disgusting. The hybrids are experimented on and some are even killed in the process.While others are tortured so much they lose their minds. Many just want to escape and get bak to their families and yet their are others who want to rebel against the government and be seen as equals. Will you escape...or continued to be tortured? Will you return home or join the rebellion to stop the government around you? The story is up to you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that is the idea that I have. So is anyone interested in joining? If so cool, and if you have anything...ideas or something else please feel free to tell me. I am a very open minded person and the more ideas the better! If this goes well, I will set up the OCC thread so we can post profiles and such and then boom! We are ready for the story to begin with the IC thread!
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
(Final Fantasy 7

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") Copy Bunny and help him take over the world! Mwuhaha!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akieko94
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The Hybrids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:42 pm

I like it:)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:18 pm

LOL I made one just like it, if you wanna check it out. It's an arena format, though, but similar.
Here:
post377975.html#p377975
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akieko94 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:48 pm

Cool I got a taker, and I didn't know that Kittycat97. Anyway we are going to need a few more people before I set up the OOC

Akieko94
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akieko94 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:44 pm

the-hybrids-ooc-profiles-t14095.html

Here is the OCC thread if you'd like to join the rp! Come on everybody!

Akieko94
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!