Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Inner Workings of a SpringTimeFox

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Do you like roleplaying with me?

Yes
50%
Kinda
No votes
No
No votes
Not applicable
50%

Total votes : 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Mon May 05, 2008 9:50 pm

AKA STF's Characters
And her 'popularity poll' but you dont know about that *wink*

I get super bored a lot and make roleplays. I now realize I should get bored and post up in-depth things about my characters. Just for my reference and other people's stalking needs. :P

I'll try to update when I feel like it. Wow, that sounded pathetic. :)

Some characters that will be featured here-->
Devante
Jack Conner
Vincent Norton
Desmond

And more... eventually....

Right now, I suddenly got super tired and will be putting some stuff up tomorrow. I think. Maybe one or two tonight. who knows.

Thanks for looking.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Inner Workings of a SpringTimeFox

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Mon May 05, 2008 10:03 pm

First up, Desmond. Only because I had the profile made for my -failed- roleplay on Gaia... *hisses at Gaia*
He's... well... everything I'm not. Also... The picture you see is indeed Johnny Depp. My written description of Des (which I'll be putting up later) matches the picture with an insane amount of accuracy, and I wrote it before finding a picture. >< Pictures are always afterthoughts for me. Anyway, I dont even like Depp that much (outside his acting, I dont drool over him or anything.)

ā€¢ā€¢Desmondā€¢Johnathanā€¢Quevroā€¢ā€¢
ā€¢Generalā€¢

Nick Name-- [Des, Dizzy]
Age-- [20]
Eye Color-- [Vibrant Green]
Hair Color-- [Chestnut]
Height-- [6'2"]
Weight-- [142]
Birthday-- [April 16]

ā€¢Basicsā€¢

Biography-- [Desmond grew up as an only child to a crack-addict of a woman and a father who beat him. His last name is something his mother and father wrote on his birth certificate and does not reflect on his person. From an early age, Desmond chased after a role model. Never finding a real role model, he grew up on the wrong side of the tracks to be sure. Falling into drugs and depression throughout junior high and high school, he thought he would never get out. One day he noticed a woman, one he had never payed much attention to. After several tough moments, he was smitten with her. When she got pregnant, it was a different matter. Frightened of commitment, fearing he had made a horrid mistake, he fled to Texas. He made many mistakes in the Lone Star State, finally coming to terms with his past. He returned to Florida for his final year in school as if nothing happened and tried to win Marisol back.

Marisol dropped him upon his return, taking his child away and getting a restraining order against him. Devastated, he fell back on his drugs. He moved from Florida and moved around the country until he had a particularly hazardous night in California.]

Personality-- [Dizzy tends to act dizzy as well. His nickname is derived from his drug use and actions when on them. Dizzy loves to goof off but frequently falls into depression. His open nature causes him to fall prey to the advances of nearly anyone. He is hard to piss off, though when he does get pissed its best to step down and let him cool off before approaching him again. He has no qualms about knocking the lights out of anyones head.]

ā€¢Extra Informationā€¢

Likes--
> Girls
> Water Dragons
> Mexican foods
> Drugs
> Cigarettes
> His daughter he's never met

Dislikes--
- Taller men
- German shepherds
- Police dogs
- Acid
- Hospitals

Theme Song--
I'm not OK - My Chemical Romance [tentative theme song]
Other-- [He is blind in his right eye from a tiff in Texas but would never let anyone know. As such, his depth perception is a little off.]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!