Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Rebellion[Closed]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Last Rebellion[Closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fogfun on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 pm

I finish loading the explosives into the van. I turn towards the others. I look at them. It's funny how just six months earlier, we had never even met. Now, we were willing to give our lives for each other. "You know the plan?" They all nod. "Then let's go." I get in the driver's seat of the van, the others get in the back. They begin distributing rifles. I start up the van. We drive off down the road. In the distance, I can see our destination; King's Tower. It rises over the land. I roll out on to the street, and look back at the abandoned farmhouse. We'd probably never see it again. This was a suicide mission after all. I drive down the street. "Remember, they'll be expecting us. We're blowing straight through, so when I say so, get on the ground." We continue down the street. The tower's getting closer. "Blockade ahead." someone says. I turn into a side street.

As we go down the road, I try and stay calm. This is it. It's time to end this. To get our revenge, and free the world of these horrid leaders. I turn back onto a larger street. It's a straightaway, and there is nobody in sight. I speed up. I think back to that phone call. What if I hadn't answered? Things would be different, that' for sure. I begin to slow down. The turn is just ahead. I begin to make the turn, when it happens. A large explosion. The van is tossed in the air. I black out.

I open my eyes. I try and look around, but can't move my head. I can't feel my leg. I hear someone moaning in pain. In my peripheral vision, I see a figure approaching. They raise a gun. A gunshot rings out through the streets.

Six months prior
Wilson was sitting at his desk. He abhorred his job at Matico. He couldn't wait to get home. Jack, his friend in the cubicle next to him, looked over. "Hey, can you forward me those files again? I didn't get 'em."
"Sure." Wilson said.
He went to his email and resent them. "Got 'em, thanks."
He got back to work. The phone rang. He reached over to answer it, but hesitated. It could be his ex, Jennifer. The last thing he wanted to do right now was talk to her. He was about to just leave it when Jack said, "Aren't you going to answer it?"
He did. "Wilson, it's your mother... your brother.... Jimmy.... he's dead." She broke out into tears.
"What!? When!? How!?" Wilson said.
"I just got the call," she sobbed,"He was in an accident."
"Look mom, I'll be over there right now. Just wait."
He heard here continue to sob. He hung up the phone. "So who was that?" asked Jack.
"I have to take the day off. Tell the boss it's a family emergency."
Wilson gathered up his stuff and left.
"If the world were a book, we are just in the prologue; the real story is yet to come."-Me
WWWLIFE
"Man is in a train barreling down the tracks. Up ahead is the fork in the road. One path leads to death and hate. The other leads to life and enlightenment. The track is currently set down the path of destruction. It will soon be too lat to change course..."-Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fogfun
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!