Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nomad. (Please Join!)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Nomad. (Please Join!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:02 am

There is a being that wanders through time and collects objects from every time period it visits. The being isn't known as a man nor a woman and quite possibly the being is not human. Those who have seen the being have either been collected or killed and those who were lucky to escape aided only to the idea of mythical creatures. Since the beginning of time the being has roamed the land endlessly collecting and observing the growth of human civilization. In all that time the being has made it's own haven within the core of the Earth. The humans who have been collected know not why they have lived for so long miles under land, somehow the being has preserved them with it's own unique powers. The core has become the home of ancient & modern humans, extinct animals, exotic plants, and a being that can be only named, The Nomad.

The real story begins when the humans (& other beings) escape their boundaries and are thrown back in different time eras. The Nomad goes back in time to find them or rather hunt them down for fun.

Rules:
1) One character per person limit
2) Follow the regular rules
3) Let's try to follow an organized post order
4) If you character is human he/she can have psychic powers, but nothing that makes your character invincible.
5) Try to be historically literate, but if you're thrown into the future just make up stuff. For the past, you don't have to be strictly literate, but don't say that everyone's carrying around radios and cell phones in 528 B.C. Just use common sense.
7) Your character can be a cyborg, clone, alien or anything you can imagine. Just not invincible.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Original time period:
Short bio:
Description:
Weapons:
Special abilities:
Personality:
Native language:

I'm not starting this till there is at least seven people in, counting the person who will play the nomad also!
Last edited by Darcy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love DCLXVI and Kira Walker to the third degree.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darcy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Nomad. (Please Join!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:14 am

Is someone already playing the Nomad? =O

And if I can play it, will you PM me some info, or am I on my own for making it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:17 am

Yeah, you could make it up for yourself. Have any type of weapons you'd like and you also have the power to kill anyone you'd like as the Nomad. . .

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Alrighty...

Sign me up, but I'll keep my profile...A MYSTERY! >>

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!