Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Split

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

The Split

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:20 am

A white wolf ran through the forest just outside of Forks. Melody sniffed the air trying to get the scent of vampires in the area. Smelling none she continued running. Being the only wolf out right now had it's perks, but as soon as the other wolves came there minds would be connected again, and they would being sharing each others every thoughts, good or bad. She decided to rest and layed under a tree closing her eyes.
Last edited by CriminalMinds on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change in title
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: becca-chu and Heartless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:51 am

Aaron walked in the forest just outside forks, his brothers had let him wander by himself just this once. His black hair was ruffled, he had came for a hunt. He had a feeling his brothers were watching him becasue he could smell another scent, it was a weak one though.

His body burst with red fur, he became smaller, leaning on all fours, he had became a wolf. He sped deeper into the forest, forgetting about hunting for food, instead he was following the smell. It became sweeter the closer he came to it, it was definatly not his brothers. Then he spotted a white wolf laying under the tree. He howled loudly to wake it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:56 am

Melody opened her eyes and jumped up. She growled seeing a wolf that was not from her pack. She kept low, showing her teeth and slowly came toward it, growling louder now. She spoke in her head to speak to it, Who are you? She hadn't known there were other wolves in this forest, so apperently her pack didn't either or they would have told her. She would be sure to report to the alpha when she got back.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 pm

He snarled back, alot louder to show his domanance as a male. 'I am am Aaron, who the hell are you?' He pinned the white wolf to the floor. He looked into the snarling face, he then showed his, a full set of pearly white teeth, except one which was missing from a previous encounter with a vampire.

'Why are you in my terriatory?'

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:18 pm

I didn't even know there were other wolves here! She whimpered because one of his paws was on her hurt sholder. She had hurt it the day before when she and one of the other pack members were practicing fighting skills. She won, but got a bad hit right were his paw was.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:26 pm

He pressed harder on her wound 'Turn to human now'. He was literally yelling at her, commanding her. Once calmed he said 'I will turn too, Dont want to be caught as wolves out here'. He said before lifting himself from her and turning back. His jet black messy hair, and dark tanned skin were simple traits of a Quilette.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:30 pm

She changed back into her human form and rubbed her shoulder, "Geez, you didn't have to be so rough..." She mumbled. She brushed her long hair back and looked at him, "So, what do you want?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:38 pm

He smiled 'If I wasn't rough, you wouldn't be as attracted to me as you are right now.' He joked.

He examened her up and down, she also like him had dark black hair. 'Sorry fro hurting you but if we see an unknown wolf I have been commanded to treat them this way.. What clan are you from?' He asked.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:42 pm

She rolled his eyes at his bad joke, "I don't think anyone could be attracted to you." She took a few leaves from her hair in annoyence. Her pack had told her it would be easy to cut her hair short but she had refused. "I'm from the Odawa and let me guess, your a Quilette?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:47 pm

He huffed slightly at her retort to his joke. 'Yer I am a Quilette, the strongest wolf Clan'. He walked over to her and picked a leaf from her hair that she had missed. 'Oh come on, don't be to harsh on me, I am being perfectly friendly.'

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:50 pm

"Strongest wolf clan, sure." She said sarcastic, then blushed lightly when he got the leaf from her hair, "If you know what's good for you, I suggest you don't touch me." She glared up at him. He was bigger then her, but she didn't care. She stood on her toes to look him in the eyes, daring him to touch her again. If he did she was going to hit him so hard he would be hurting for months.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:00 pm

He grinned 'You think you could hurt me?'. He had always been a daring type and grabbed both her hands. 'Hit me with no hands... I dare ya!'

'And Quilette's are the strongest, we aint ever been beat before'.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:06 pm

"If you are the strongest you sure aren't the smartest." She said and stomped on his foot as hard as she could. She knew it had to hurt. One time she had broken the alpha from her pack's foot by doing that, but knew she hadn't broken anything this time because she didn't do it as hard as she could.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:25 pm

The pain in his ffot was imense, but he was good at hiding stuff like that and smiled 'Is that your hardest, felt like you were ticking me'. He squeezed her hand hard, so she could feel pain too. Yet he wondered why they needed to casue pain to eachother instead of just talking, although this girl didn't seem interested in just talking.

'Your quite pretty for a wolf girl' He said before letting go of her. He would have to check his foot later.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:30 pm

"And your quite annoying for a wolf boy." She said crossing her arms. She thought he was good looking actually, but he would never hear her say that. She wiggled her finger to make sure nothing was broken. It hurt a little but nothing like a broken bone. It would feel better soon, she was sure of that. Suddenly a howl filled the air and she smirked, ""Uh-oh, you are in for it now. Here comes the alpha, my brother." It was true she was the alpha's sister, and he was a very over protective brother. He ran out and stood in front of her.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Aaron sighed 'Alpha..... ' he wasn't scared as he was equal in strength with his pack leader. Yet he back ed away in respect, he could see it might look a little weird for a wolf boy from the Quilettes chatting up his baby sister. He waved at them both 'So I can see where she gets her good looks' He laughed to himself. Standing there waiting for the other male wolf to tell him to get lost.

'I wasn't doing nothing wrong, we were just talking.'

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Melody rolled her eyes as her brother growled loudly. She walked up to the wolf and pet his head, "Calm down Conner."

(G2g for now, be back later.)

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Aaron looked at Connor 'Guess this is my cue to leave' he turned to walk away.

'See you beautiful' he said before turning back to his red wolf form.

(writers block D: )

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:54 pm

She rolled her eyes, and turned back into the white wolf. She was tiny compared to her brother, but Conner said it was just because she was young. Even though she was small it didn't mean she wasn't fast. She started running back toward home, beating her brother by a land slide.

The next day Melody walked along the beach of La Push, knowing that even if the Quilette wolves saw her they wouuldn't attack out in plain veiw. Besides she was just having fun by visiting the beach. She had her Husky puppy, Fang, walking beside her happily. She didn't have the need for a leash, because he only ran off on certain events.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 am

Aaron was sitthing on a rock by the sea, watching his clan surf in the bitter weather. He couldn't feel the cold, he was boiling hot.

As looked down the beach he saw a girl and he recongised the scent, it was her again and she was in his terratory. He didn't move he just stared at her from a distance.

She was still cute, even if she was tressppassing.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!