Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Theater of the Damned

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Theater of the Damned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:25 pm

1920's
Adilia Cassidy was 25 when she preformed for the last time.After singing a new song(think Fences by Paramore) as the finally of her show she went back to her dressing room...
They found her the next day...dead. It was said she'd been poisoned.After her death people reported seeing her ghost in the theater and not long after her feancee died.

Emily Willmore dies at the age of 27.On the anniversary of Adilia Cassidy's death she peformed the final song Adilia sung on stage.She died two days later.Report of the ghost's of both Adilia and Emily soar

Cindy Crawford dies age 34.After singing the final song sung by both Adilia Cassidy and Emily Willmore.She dies on stage three days later when a sword fight in one of her plays goes horribly wrong.Soon after reports of the three ghost's start again.

Mara glared at the news paper clippings revolving around the three deaths.
"It doesn't make sence,"She muttered.She was an crimanal and paranormal investagator and she couldn't make sence of the deaths.She didn't belive in curses and all three deaths were different.Adilia Cassidy was belived to be poisoned.Emily had died of a heart attack and Cindy had been stabbed by accident.Guess she had no choice but to go visit the site of the desaths.

The Roleplay is based in the theater.You can be anything.A preformer,a investagator or someone who woks backstage.Reports of the three ghosts have always been around but have died down with the growing belive that ghosts don't exist.
Last edited by MyHopelessRomance on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Theater of the Damned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:56 pm

27 year old Sakura Masari sat in front of her dressing room mirror. She was brushing her hair, but her mind was more focused on the performance at hand. She had heard the rumors of course: the notion that the song she was about to perform was cursed. Sakura wasn't a superstisious person, but there was plenty of evidence to support the theory. Three women had mysteriously died shortly after performing it.
She subconsiously crossed herself, an old habit from her childhood that had never quite died, despite her years of rebellion.
There was a knock at the door, and the stage manager poked his head in. "Places, Ms. Masari," he said.
"Thank you, places," she replied, another habit, but this one from her five years in the theatre business. She set her brush down, took one last glance in her mirror, and then stepped out the door.
Eleka nahmen, nahmen
Au tum, Au tum, Eleka nahmen
Eleka nahmen, nahmen
Au tum, Au tum, Eleka nahmen
Let his flesh not be torn, let his blood leave no stain, though they beat him, let him feel no pain. Let his bones never break, and however they try to destroy him, let him never die...let him never die!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:03 pm

((sorry if this is out of charater but I just wanted to let you know that I was joining before I started my whole post))'
((I'll be playing my first charater profile if you don't mind and my first entry of him will be coming soon....also just so you know I'll be playing as an actor))
ImageImage

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:15 pm

Damion sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. An eye patch covered over his left eye as reminence from the last preformance at the theater. Where two of the actors whom where his partners colapsed to there deaths half way through song, and he had been hit by a peice of equipment that had fallen sometime afterward. Claiming his eye.
He had almost considered leaving the theater after such an accident that costed his left eye as well as the death of two comrads. But for some reason he found himself always coming back even after his wounds healed.
It had been for money in the long run though. Being unable to find a suitable job other than acting he couldn't have helped but come back.
Taking his place on stage he could feel his heart racing with excitment as he prepared himself for the certains to rise and the bright spot-light to hit him. Anxiety fluttering into his chest as he scoured his brain for his lines in a last minute dash to remember what he was supposed to say.

((I hope that was an ok beginning for my charater))

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:31 pm

((OOC: I think that was good...perhaps Damien and Sakura could be playing the starring roles opposite each other in a musical/opera/play?)

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:43 pm

((that is kind of what I had in mind lol))

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:49 pm

Standing in the wings, Sakura listened carefully for her first cue of the musical. Opening night had always been nerve wracking. A movement caught her eye, and she saw her co-star Damien. She waved, catching his attention and giving him two thumbs up, just before she heard her cue.

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:03 pm

Damion was half releived in seeing a small sigh from his co-star, sakura, and smiled lightly to himself. But than as the curtain raised he was qued to sing.

Opening his mouth a soft song echoed from his voice. After his voice cut off at a certain point he looked to Sakura for the next line of words as though waiting for something bad to happen to her.

After all after he sang the first chorus and his co-star sang her lines was when something had dropped on him the last time he preformed.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:57 am

((OOC: Void, I'm guessing you're controlling the world, so you'd make things happen to us))

Sakura watched Damien as she sang. She knew Damien's history, knew that, if something bad were to happen, right about now would be the time.
'The show must go on,' she thought.
She made it through her first solo and watched Damien, nodding her head slightly at him, encouraging him for their duet.

((OOC: I was actually considering having them be in "Phantom of the Opera" but then I thought "Girl, you're a little too obsessed))

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:08 am

((YAY!!^^ I is soooo happy that pplz joined!))

Mara smiled she loved this musical and she was waiting for something bad to happen.Ever since the death of Adilia Cassady's death bad things happened almost every show and many actors got killed.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:32 pm

((OOC: I might throw in some lyrics. I'll give the title and artist so you can look up the lyrics if you don't know 'em.))

Sakura watched Damien carefully as she sang:
"Let's just make this part go faster.
I have yet to be in it."

((Lyrics from "I Should Tell You"from the movie Rent. We don't have to necessarily use songs from Rent, but it was a song I was listenig to and I thought it would work.)

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:33 pm

((sorry I had to leave suddenly and didn't get the time to post))

Damion toke a slight breath as though releived and than started to sing into the duet.
His voice blending with sakura's very well.

((I was thinking about what song to use and I was thinking uh that we should use.....well uh I personally listen to alot of three days grace and stuff like that, but I don't think that would work....oh I have one how about "lies" by evanesence?))

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:28 pm

((OOC: Never heard of that one...let me look it up...yeah, I think it could work...like you sing the first two stanzas, we sing the chorus together, I sing the next two stanzas, chorus together, and then the last stanza together? I'm gonna download the song...you can go ahead, Damion))

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:45 pm

((he came in with the first stanza, than she came in with the second so that means yea your right it's his turn....but I don't even know where to start with the words so uh, one moment please))

((uhh sorry can't find the lyrics, do you happen to know where I might be able to find them?))

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:53 am

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:22 am

OOC: Savey-Chan is intrested! (It's a joke between me and Romance :3)

Sharon sat in her dressing room. She looked at herself in the mirror, and her pale, youthful face looked back. She had sang a song to keep the crowd entertained before the play, and was unwilling to come out of her costume. She was dressed all in white, a corset attacthed to a slightly wide skirt of a dress, with a train. She didn't have sleeves. Instead, sewn onto the shoulders, was a cape-like piece of white fur that went to her wrists and the small of her back. There was no hood. Her raven-coloured hair framed her face, some pieces of it curled slightly. She wore mascara and eyeliner, with silver eyeshadow and a pale pink lipstick. The song she had sang, Memories, got a good response, but she felt as if she could put something more into it. She didn't know what. She would never make it big as a singer if she didn't get better responses. But it was always the same. She began to think she'd be stuck doing intermissions in the theatre forever. Sighing, she stood, the fur cape falling straight. Picking up the front of her dress to just above her ankles so the train would drag as much, she made her way to the wings, where she watched the other preformers, longing to be out there with them.

OOC: If you can't picture Sharon's dress, it's the one the woman in the empty room full of leaves is wearing in this video. That's what she'll look like in the RP :3

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 pm

His voice echoed as it seemed to hit the walls of the theatre.
Singing the last couples lines of the chorus.

"But through my tears breaks a blinding light
Birthing a dawn to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting me
An open embrace upon a bleeding tree."

This was when the lights suddenly went out. Damion's heart raced. Something was wrong, this usually didn't happen halfway through the song.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:03 pm

There was darkness. Sharon didn't scream. But she felt a cold wind, and something touched her hand. She jumped, that one slight touch had been like and electric shock. As her eyes slowly adjusted, she picked up the train of her dress, and ran onto the stage, hair flying wildly.
"GET THE EMERGENCY GRID!" She screamed, that touch. A ghost had touched her. She knew it.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Shivers creaped up Damion's spine as he stood staring out at the dark theatre. Everything seems so different without the spot-light but as he looked around his one good eye stopped on something that had appeared in the balcony seats.

It was a women in a white dress. But he didn't understand how he could see it so clearly in the darkness. And his heart raced even more at this thought.

Her face was a very pale white and she had long brown hair tied into a french braid and her eyes where a magnificent sapphire blue. His heart leaped into his throat. For she looked almost exactly like one of the girls whom had died in the last preformance. And At this he half wanted to scream. But it felt like a cold hand kept his mouth closed.

She looked in his direction and smiled than as the lights came back on, she disappeared into nothing.
Last edited by Flinch4me on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:13 pm

Mara stood up."EVERYONE KEEP CALM!!!!!!!!!"As soon as the lights came back on she was going to talk to the actors and acteresses about the ghosts."

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!