Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twisted Twilight

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twisted Twilight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:05 am

When the teacher called her up to sing, she wasn't nervous like all the other gils. After all, her whole body was disigned for people to love, including her voice. As she sung if was like wind chimes she had such a beautiful voice. She could tell it was like everyone was hipnotized(spelled wrong, lol). When she was finished. She took a small bow and got down off the stage.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:12 am

Next the boys were up to sing, and Tristan was by far the best of them, though none of them were bad at singing, quite the opposite, they were the best singers in the school who also put forth an effort into theatre.

Mrs. James sat in the back, circling the names of the parts that would work for each individual as they sang. Some she had to ask to leave, she couldn't see a part for them. For Melody she circled Johanna and Mrs. Lovett, but she circled Mrs. Lovett more, because Mrs. Lovett sang more, and Lucy only sang a little and her voice wasn't supposed to be that pleasing, and Johanna only sang a couple of songs. For Tristan she circled all the names he had down, but she wanted him to be the lead so she put a star by the name Sweeney Todd.

Then she began to hand out scripts, pairing people off to do scenes together and such. She paired off Tristan and Melody to do a scene with Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney Todd.
"Laugh all you want, you won't laugh me out of my opinion." Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:36 am

She smiled and got up on the stage, ready to do the scene. She had always loved the thrill of getting on stage. It was so much fun.

When the auditions were done she stood there with all the other hopeful people, waiting to ee what part she would get, if she even got a part.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:48 am

Mrs. James was an unusually fast director when it came to casting, she had a gut feeling when she saw people up on stage. So it wasn't long before she had posted up the parts.

They were listed thus:
Sweeny Todd: Tristan Darcy
Mrs. Lovett: Melody Smith
Judge Turpin: Rafael Stuart
Antony: Jimmi Fredrickson
Johanna: Amy Stephens
Beedle Bamford: John Carson
Aldofo Pirelli: Adam Arrons
Lucy: Jamie Harrison

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Melody just smiled and shrugged when she saw she had gotten Mrs. Lovett. At least she got to sing alot.

She turned to Tristian, "Congrats, you got the lead."She smiled and grabbed her bag, putting all her drawings and sketches in her bag, un aware that the one she had drawn of him the day before had fell to the floor, and she started to walk away.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Tristan nodded. Then noticed that she had dropped a paper as she walked away. He picked it up, not looking at what was drawn on it.

"Umm...Melody!" he called, "You dropped something!" He went after her and tapped her on the shoulder. "You dropped this." He smiled, handed it to her and walked away to his next class, not even thinking twice about the paper. He met up with Greg and they began to talk and joke as they walked.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:49 pm

"Oh, thanks" She said smiling, about to say something else but he was gone. Well, at least he hadn't seen what she had drawn on it. She went into her history class and sat down, but this time she wasn't alone like normal. One of Tristian's friends, Amy, had sat next to her, chatting away. She smiled and talked with her.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Amy talked with Melody nicely, but she wasn't exactly happy, Melody had gotten the part she had wanted. She had wanted to be Mrs. Lovett, and she was holding a bit of a grudge, but she tried to pretend that she wasn't. She giggled and chatted as if she didn't care about it at all. She would, of course, be polite and as kind to Melody as possible, but she wouldn't like her, she silently promised herself that.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Melody talk to Amy, but she also noticed something about her. She was over sixty five years old and could tell facial expressions clearly, and could tell she was angry but was hiding it, "Did I do something wrong?" She asked Amy, "You seem a bit upset."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Amy shook her head.

"No, no, no, no," she said, "Nothing." She looked down at her desk, it wasn't Melody's part that she'd been casted to play opposite Tristan in the play. It wasn't her fault, either, that Amy's had a crush on Tristan ever since he'd arrived in Forks years ago. And it definitely wasn't Melody's fault that Tristan had been ignoring her attempts to flirt with him for said years. He ignored all of the girls' attentions. It was like a fixed rule, a fact of life...Tristan didn't date. Period.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:00 pm

"Your lying." Melody said then noticed her glace at Tristian, "Oh, I see. Is it because you like Tristian?" She asked quietly so ony Amy could hear. It was obvious that Amy had liked him, and she was quite supirsed that Tristian was such a knuckle head that he didn't notice her flirting. The truth was she could tell Tristian wasn't the dating type. Melody was like that too. She never dated anyone.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Amy looked at Melody surprised.
"I-I-I do not!" she spluttered. She looked at Tristan again, if word got out...well, he was always very cold to girls who openly said they liked him, that was why no one said they liked him anymore, they just kept it a secret. There were a multitude of girls at the school who very nearly had "Tristan shrines". It wasn't something that Amy would do, but she got to spend all sorts of time talking to him and staring at him. She tugged at one of her pigtails.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:13 pm

"Don't worry, I won't say anything. Your secret is safe with me. Girl to girl." She said smiling. She knew how to keep sercets. If she didn't people would try putting steaks in her, which wouldn't kill her, but they would still try.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:25 pm

"O-okay," Amy said, "But it's not like you think...I like him, sure, but I don't want to date him or anything...Really...All I want is for him to be happy." She cocked her head, "I just want him to recognize that I like him and want to help him..." She looked over at Tristan, "You see, I remember when he came here from England." The phrase might not mean a lot to most people, but it was really a statement of pity. To remember seeing someone like Tristan, the school's most confident guy, a loner, yes, but confident, but, to remember them as a scared, ten-year-old boy, so far from home and everything he knew, one couldn't help but want to give them a big hug of sympathy.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!