Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Don't you remember?

Plot

a part of “Don't you remember?”, a fictional universe by A Lonely Bot.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Don't you remember?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Lonely Bot on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Alright. So, in case you haven't noticed, this RP is about one partner having amnesia and the other leading them away from danger. Since I thought this was just going to be a 1x1 RP, I was just going to explain it to my partner but... Well, look where we are now!

Alright. So one partner of each couple is an unknowing test subject of a giant corporation called AYON. Almost every single test subject signed up to couples program, willingly knowing that whoever wins gets 1,000,000 bucks! They didn't know how they'd get it of course, but for that much, they were ready. How bad could it be? Well, for starters, they gathered up all of the people who signed and their partners- even the ones who didn't sign. AYON kept all the signups and non-signups in a controlled environment for about a week, watching and constantly taking notes notes on them. They studied what kind of relationship the people were in, and what kind of people they were. In the middle of the last night, they abducted one partner and blanked the other's mind. They held the abducted partner in Cryosleep. AYON then watched the single partners with minds blanked live their lives alone and unsuspecting. They had no memory of coming here, being here, or being anywhere else. Yet they still lived normal lives in this controlled environment while the scientists studied from above. Some people grew depressed, they wrote down. A lot of them found love. After a year, some people began to feel like something was missing in their life. They grew suspicious, yet had no clue to what they were suspicious about. As if their significant other was held captive in Cryosleep while they themselves lived in peace and harmony.. But that's crazy, right?

If anyone's got any ideas on how to improve, please let me know! This is still my first RP after all... ^^"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A Lonely Bot
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!