Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My charaters files

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

My charaters files

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Mon May 12, 2008 11:04 am

right this is my character files, this will even include my first original character which I made, and I dare say she's overpowered so I don't use her anymore in rps, but if you guys want to have a go with rping with her, send me a pm saying u want to rp with my original character and the link to the thread.

and be warned most or almost all my characters belongs to medieval or fantasy categories.

warning long history...

My original character (me)

Overpowered character

Name: sin

race: Fallen Angel (otherwise known as Cursed Angel)

wings color: Black

class: magic knight (speed/fire)

magic: all elements

role: Guardian of Dark Forest

weapon: 1 thin long sword, one metal staff

Hidden abilities: able to merge her elementals magic into different kinds, and is able to enchant herself with her own element, (wind, fire, water, earth, dark and light)

Height: 160 cm (1 meter and 60 cm about 5'6 to 5'8)

Weight: 49

personality: seems to be cold and sad on the outside, but once you know her, you'll find her 'useful' in many ways

Hair: white/sliver in color, it ends around her waist

Eyes: large midnight black eyes

Trinket: Bloody unicorn horn

attire(black attire): a long black robe in the middle, with a black cape overlapping it, underneath the robe is a simple leather tunic and leather pants, with one enchanted sliver shoulder pad on her right shoulder to keep her magic under control. her robe comes with a hood that almost all the time is seen over her head, she doesn't like to show others her face.

Background/History: born in the heavens and abandoned on birth whereby she should die, her mother somehow managed to make a 'fake death' for her, then knowing that she couldn't keep the lie for long she had to abandoned this child... so somewhere safe, the place of choice.

The Dark forest, that is what the angels called it, because there lives many strong monsters and beasts whom only preys on traveling humans that passes through the forest or even go out of the forest to hunt, for some reason those beasts living in the forest doesn’t hurt or eat one another. The humans called it the death forest.

after abandoned the child there the mother left a note underneath the dark bed, stating the child's name, birthday, and it's race. However not before long a unicorn found the child and the note and took it in, the name (sin) is one way to called a cursed(black) angel because of their rebellious against the angels and everything around them, not only that is a problem, the problem is that all cursed angels are extremely strong, not only they are hard to kill, they are too... powerful in the arts of Black Magic, as well as swordsmanship, if given a chance to learn, their learning skills in these two areas will be unimaginable fast and deadly. That is why they are to be killed if a cursed angel is born. the note stated this.

name: sin

Date of birthday: 7 7 1077

race: The Cursed angel

please, whoever who takes this child, please take care of my little lovely i cannot do my part as a mother, I hope you will be able to fulfill my part for her... for sin...

the unicorn read the note and took the child back into it's cave, and looked after the child, as she grew up, the unicorn didn't know what made her a Cursed or the meaning of the Cursed, without knowing the unicorn taught the child black magic, and gave it a sword to play with which was found on the ground on the day it picked her up.

at the age of 12, sin have learnt black magic, advance swordsmanship and paid much respect for the laws and rules of the Dark forest, apparently Dark forest isn't just like any other forest, it's a forest which have a community no matter how savage it looks like. at the age of 16 the unicorn died, much to sin's surprised it was not of a natural death... a human killed the unicorn for it's horn and left it's body to rot a few miles away from the forest. devasted and angered sin rampaged all nearby towns within a day putting everything into a blaze, and killing everyone and every living thing inside of it, at first she got into many quarrellings with the beasts that are living within the forest for killing their food source, but it was quickly solved, the humans have grown scared by the rampage sin did, and sends cattle sacrifices, around the area of the forest once every week, to prevent the beasts from hunting further into the lands for food.

However sometimes brave human warriors would enter the forest and challenge the beasts to a battle, which afterwards, died horribly by being torn to shreds alive, therefore the entrance of the dark forest is littered with human bones, the dark forest make an event once every 5 years for a guardian of the forest, and in the latest battle, sin have managed to won the event with heavy injuries, but death of beasts who lives inside the forest is straightly forbidden, as it will taint their 'pure crystal' the source of power that keeps the very forest alive, and the guardian’s job is to keep it safe and look after it...

more coming if i can find the time to post again

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: My charaters files

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashkenaz on Mon May 12, 2008 11:31 am

umm.... why is this a topic?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashkenaz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!