Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kanzaki's Hideaway

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Kanzaki's Hideaway

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:22 am

Izon trailed a few paces behind Kanzaki on the way to his camp; which turned out to be nothing more then a makeshift shack that connected to a cave. Why did you not tell him of the spy you discovered last night? Came the whisper of the demon. Because it may be to my advantage for Kanzaki to have a tougher fight to achieve his goals.

“So this is your camp,” He said as he looked at the flimsy outer walls of the shack, “It’s not very fortified, so I take it you have a fair number of men already under your command like the one who reported that I was on the island.”
Survival at all cost

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:01 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay, final papers hit me over the head like a ton of bricks ;-;

Once in the camp, Ailish went into the house to get things ready for a meal.

"There's no need to be fortified if none can find you. Beside, a heavily fortified place draws more attention than a small hidden place. This particular island is forbidden to the Mist Village, something to do with old style training and taboos, I never really understood it, but the fact that the ninja avoid it has given rise to local legends about the island being cursed or something, so the locals stay away. The only reason anyone would come here is to look for me. And if someone is on the way here, I'd know about it before they got close enough to see or do anything."

Kanzaki paused for a second, thinking about how to answer Izon's second comment.

"There are a few here besides Ailish and myself, but they are not under my command. We simply share the same or similar goals. That is our mission and that is our bond. We care nothing for each other, and when it's all over, we'll most likely go our separate ways. Out of everyone here, there are only two under my actual command. Ailish, because she is my student and you, because you chose to place yourself there by being here. I don't know what you're up to Izon, maybe avenging the council is your real goal or maybe it's something that I could never possible guess. But I do know one thing, you goal is not ours, or you'd have come here willingly and a while ago. So, make yourself at home and try not to do anything stupid, for as you've already observed, there are eyes watching. We've got some business to attend to in a couple of hours, I suggest getting something to eat and picking out a new disguise that isn't me, regardless of what age or how fat you make me."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:58 pm

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply, but my older cousin died in a car accident recently, so I've been a little messed up.

Izon flashed a half-hearted smile at Kanzaki as he took in what he said as if it were nothing more then a briefing for an S-rank mission.

“…So, make yourself at home and try not to do anything stupid, for as you've already observed, there are eyes watching. We've got some business to attend to in a couple of hours, I suggest getting something to eat and picking out a new disguise that isn't me, regardless of what age or how fat you make me."

With Kanzaki’s little spew over he wondered over to the wall of the makeshift shack and sat down cross-legged with his bag open in front of him. He rummaged through the bag, past the bound stack of fake ideas, clothes, and first aid supplies to the bottom. He removed a scroll covered in a number of powerful seals. He handled it as if he were afraid of it when he set it down in front of him. Izon looked at it contemplating if he should or shouldn’t open it. This little thing lead to my exile from the clan’s compound.

He stood up and with the scroll in hand and turned to Kanzaki.

“Kanzaki do you have any cloaks around here?” he asked with a calm demeanour.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:10 pm

Kanzaki gave a shrill whistle and Ailish poked her head back out from the house.

"Izon wants a cloak, get him one will you?"

She vanished and appeared a few minuets later carrying several different cloaks. "Take you pick Master Izon. Just leave the others here, and I'll be buy to collect them later." She bowed then returned to the house.

Meanwhile, Kanzaki had darted off to the far side of the island where a series of currents forced the water to smash hard against the jagged rocks that covered that area of the island. Kanzaki took his usual perch atop the highest rock in the area and lay back, closing his eyes. He already knew what the next mission was, but he wanted to give Izon a day or two to get used to the idea of working with this new group of ninja, though it was highly unlikely that Izon would actually see any of them, let alone be able to interact with them.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:26 pm

Izon sorted through the cloaks and took the one with purple flames. This will do. He folded it up and placed it in his pack. Put the other cloaks where Ailish had specified. He picked took a shirt from his pack and put it on. It’s a shame that I destroyed most of my equipment when I preformed the shadow meld, but I guess it really doesn’t matter really seeing as how I’m not going to be carrying too much scrolls and weapons once I’ve put it on.

He looked around then picked the sealed scroll and cloak.

“Ailish I’ll be back in a little while so don’t let my food get to cold.” He said as the shadow of a tree rose from the ground and created a portal.

This is going to be dangerous. He stepped into the portal and entered the realm of darkness. The shadow returned to normal.

While inside the realm he floated amongst the black mass. It is time to start the ritual. He started the removal of the seals and as he did the darkness began to draw closer to the scroll. Once the scroll was fully open some of the black mass was absorbed it by it then black tendrils shot forth from it and stabbed into Izon, who let out a cry of pain. What have I done.

Nearly an hour passed the black portal reappeared and Izon stepped out garbed in an obsidian black armor with the purple flamed cloak. His face seemed overly somber.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:58 pm

The two days passed by without anything important happening on Kanzaki's end, he had spent most of the time away from the camp on the rock anyways while Ailish had attended to Izon and the others when they showed up. Kanzaki yawned as he looked out over the crashing waves.

"Until she masters your sword, she's pretty much useless."

The voice sounded from somewhere near Kanzaki, but there was no one there. Kanzaki nodded in response to the statement.

"But we both know that she'll never truly master Tokijin. Even I haven't fully mastered it. Tokijin will only recognize one true master and only that person will be able to tap into the blade's full power."

Kanzaki spoke, still looking out over the waves, speaking to no one, but in response to the other voice.

"But you've come close. You've been able to force the sword into submission, at least enough to use it. Though you can't become the true master because the old master is still alive and Tokijin won't acknowledge you until he's dead. Good luck with that."

Kanzaki slowly stood and looked around, as if just realizing that the voice wasn't coming from anyone. He gently rubbed his eyes and then turned and started heading back for the camp hoping that Izon would be ready, their next mission wasn't going to be an easy one, but it was going to be fun, that was for sure.

Kanzaki made his way back to the camp and started packing things up for thier trip back to Konoha.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Fri May 02, 2008 10:45 pm

Only a dozen or so yards from the shack Izon stood in the forest. Numerous broken limbs lay on the ground at the bases of bare trees. He was breathing heavily. Again. He charged the last tree with branches his cloak flapping madly in the wind. He swung both arms upwards in an arc motion. From the gauntlets of Izon’s armour short black double edged blades extended from the crease at the wrist and cut through the wood like air. He kicked off the tree, the blades retracted back into the gauntlets.

Izon release bursts of from his hands and feet sending him into a wicked spin from which heavily spiked cylinder weights connected to him just below the palm of his hands by thin black chains that seemed to have razor blades at foot intervals shot forth and either smashed the branches or cut them to pieces. I think I’ve mastered enough of the weapons for now. He thought as he landed.

Once the black chains where retracted he headed back to the shack were he found Kanzaki readying supplies.

“Where are we heading out to.” he said before he picked up a bucket of water and dumped it on his head

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat May 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Kanzaki looked over to the area of forest that was completely demolished and blinked a few times.

"I see you've been busy. We're heading back to Konoha. They're getting ready to hold the Chuunin Exams, something that hasn't happened since Lord Orochimaru attempted to destroy Konoha. Lord Jiraiya and Lady Tsunade already know that we're coming. Well, that Izon and Ryuk are coming. I'm going to be hiding behind the face of a Rock Chuunin and a Mist Jounin. I'd suggest you pick out a disguise that would go along with either the Rock Village or the Mist Village. And remember, neither Lord Jiraiya nor Lady Tsunade know who I really am, and the Chuunin Exams would be the worst possible place for them to learn the truth, especially since the Sound Village is going to be there this year. So get you gear packed, we leave in ten."

Kanzaki threw three scrolls into his bag before shutting it tightly then slung it over his back.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun May 04, 2008 12:12 am

Izon gave him a smile.

“I’m ready to leave when you are I’ve been expecting travel so I’ve already put together what I’ll need,” He made his way over to the shack and reached into pulling out a heavily loaded pack, “Is Ailish coming with us or his she being left behind and don’t worry about the old hag or the pervert finding out about who Ryuk really is.” He finished with a grin.

The smile faded from his face when he turned away from Kanzaki and headed into the forest, his intended destination the beach. This armour you’ve dawned will kill you if you are unable to become stronger then that blood lusting monster of a man who started your clan. Intervened Kuchikukan. I knew that when I took the scroll out of it’s safe.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon May 19, 2008 1:21 pm

"Lets go Izon. It's time to pay Konoha a little visit."

Kanzaki quickly made a few hand signs and transformed into a Hidden Grass Ninja, dressed in the typical Jounin attire with a bald head and scragly beard. Kanzaki flexed quickly and then darted off in the direction of Konoha.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu May 22, 2008 7:21 pm

Izon followed suit and transformed in to a Grass village genin, then took off after Kanzaki.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!