Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Asylum

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:19 pm

"italian sounds great."
he smiled as he took her hand. it didn't take long to find the place, it wasn't a very large town. sitting down, he looked at her lovingly across the table. it was truly amazing..how short a time it had taken to fall so heavily for her.
"its still hard to believe that we managed to do it. I...I'm still in shock.."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

riddle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Laughing, she ran her hand through her hair. "Yeah, I know. i mean.." She shook her head and smiled back at Enigma. They had just met earlier that day, but...she felt closer to him than anyone else. She began blushing, and looked down at the menu on the table. "So, uh, do you think they'll be looking for us soon, or...do we have enough time to relax a bit?"
And all that stands between the souls release, this temporary flesh and bone...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:46 pm

"oh..well."
he had to think. they knew that they had broken out..but probably were going to search the woods first.
"we might have an hour before they get sick of wandering through the woods.."
he smiled.
"what do you want to eat?"

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:59 pm

She looked at him concerned, looked at the clock hanging on the wall, and then shook her head. Looking back at her menu, she observed the menu. "Umm...ooh, look! "She pointed to the chicken pastrami, her stomach growling. "My grandmother used to make this ALL the time. We have to get it." She smiled at him and laughed."I mean...if we have enough. Err...what are you getting?" She chuckled at her eagerness for the dish, and realized she hadn't been in a situation like this; on a date like this in a long time..

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:04 am

"we have plenty, and actually that sounds great."
he ordered one for each of them and sent the waiter on their way. looking back over at her..he felt something weird. he had never been on a date before..so he couldn't really put what he was feeling into a normal thought process. dating was not something a person like them got a chance to do often.
"this is nice..just us out here...together.."

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:10 am

She blushed again, and nodded. "You know...I never thought I'd get out of there, but..."she looked Enigma in the eyes, "I guess you kinda resced me...by killing some guy, but none the less rescued me." She laughed, realizing how stuid that sounded. "I'm really glad you did, though. I...I've never really been this close to a guy before, and...I'm glad it's you." Blushing more, she looked down at her clothes, picking at them.

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:19 am

reaching across the table, he touched her gently.
"ive never felt this way about someone before...and I'm glad I found you too."
enigma smiled touched her cheek gently.
"I couldn't have gotten out without you...and I wouldnt have wanted to if I couldn't be with you.."

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:29 am

Looking up into his eyes, Lena smiled, holding his hand on her cheek. "I..."she closed her eyes, slightly shaking her head, "You are really spiloing me, you know that?" Chuckling, Lena opened her eyes, took his hand and kissed it. Holding it lightly, she traced the inside of his palm. "SO after we finish eating, how about we...go find a nice place to sleep. Somewhere quite. And with a shower." she laughed again, watching as the waiter started to come towards them with their dinner.

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:33 pm

"of course.."
he smiled as the waiter put the food down.
"do you know this town at all? Im not from around here..."

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:48 am

"Ummm, yeah. I've lived here for about three years, so I'm pretty familiar. Umm...Wow, this chicken is amazing!" Stuffing the chicken pastrami into her mouth, bite after bite, Lena felt like she was in heaven. She was with Enigma, she was eating actual food, and she was happy. "I think theres.." she swallowed another bite, "a motel near by. And then a few miles from here, there are a few cabin houses." She looked at him, licking some sauce off of her lip.

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby riddle on Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:57 am

he ate quickly but neatly. the food tasted great. much better than the tiny amounts of something they would slip him every couple of days back in his cell. he looked at lena lovingly. life in the asylum already felt like years ago..but they had to be careful. they had escaped..but they weren't far enough away yet.
"that sounds great, we can check it out right after we finish up here."
looking down he saw that she must have been hungry too. maybe no one got fed very well in the asylum..and not just him. if he ever got the chance..he'd have to let the person in charge there know about that...hopefully in person and alone. he smiled a bit, if it weren't for Lena, he'd still be in there...

riddle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaylee_93 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:11 am

Finishing up her meal, she let out a small belch and laughed. "And Lena scores ten points with her almighty burp." Looking at Enigma she could help but smile. She examined his face carefully. She loved the way his serious face became soft and gentle just by a simple smile, or the way his eyes lit up when he looked at her. "You know, I think this might just b the best day of my life." She grabbed his hands and gav them a light squeeze. "Come on, lets go. I believe we both have a dinky motel room calling our names."

Jaylee_93
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!