Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Creative Story Writing Addons

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Creative Story Writing Addons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 pm

~Year 1443 A.D

Soft lunar glow embraces the Autumn ground below as flaming leaves danced upon angry rifts of wind, tearing back and forth across the land. Trickery hides within the shadows as loud, heavy hoofs echo throughout the valley. The jingling of coin passes by as the carriage races to the finial destination, the safe haven for the rich that dare to travel the thieves road at such a late hour.
Several dark figures dart across the moon-lit night causing the guards to turn and halt the carriage. "What was that?" whispered one officer to another. The officers gaze turns to look at the one he had spoken to after several moments of silence. A short scream echos through the valley as the officer sees death.
"So I see, Princess, you have fallen into the trap just for you. Now your coin and treasures shall be mine, and mine alone." a raspy voice raised from the darkened wood. Out stepped a cloaked man, gnarled wooden staff 'neath a twisted hand adorned with jeweled rings. From under the hood a single shinning eye glowed out with glee, like a child receiving his Christmas toy. "I did tell you that the end is near. Did I not, Princess?" he spoke one more time. As he awaited the reply of the woman within the carriage he began to tap golden rings upon the staff.
"Your highness, don't step out." whispered another female voice from within. With a soft sigh long fingers pushed up a pair of glasses to the bridge of the nose. From behind opened up two emerald eyes that seemed to smile upon the rather old maid. "All will be well, Silthia. I promise you, my dear friend. Allow me to handle this." the princess spoke to her old wet-nurse.
With grace the garments unfolded from the smoothed out places they had sat. Dainty hands pushed aside the door as the woman stepped out. Long black hair braided off to the side with a silver crown embedded upon her head. As a noble she stood tall and looked elegant, even on the run. Through rose pink lips the woman spoke with demand, "Luthar, oh dear Luthar. It is not I that have fallen into this trap. It is you. From sheer stupidity and ignorance you have fallen here. And it is from this place you will not rise again. Not now, nor ever." With those words she stared him down with a smile only Loki would know.
Luthar snarled at the woman at hearing such words. After a moment of confusion he pulled up his staff and threw aside the wooden sheath. "You shall pay for this, Princess!" he screamed as he lunged forward. At that moment, crimson blood splattered the carriage and soaked the ground. With shock Luthar backed away, tear filled eyes. "You will now pay dearly, Princess. For what you have done this night. I promise you this. If not you then your kin to come." he sobbed. A simple whistle passed his lips as he and his men darted away into the night.
The princess stands still, unsure of whos blood was spilled. As her emerald eyes look down to the one on the ground tears form in her eyes, staining her cheeks with sorrow. "Silthia. I told you to stay in the carriage," she whispered, holding her dear friend and old wet-nurse close. "Why did you have to..."
"Because you are needed, Highness. The people need you and DaVinci needs the treasure hidden. You... are the one... for this," came Silthia's reply, distant but still loving. "Do not forget this day....... and do not... weep for me." With her dying breath Silthia gave a prayer to the Princess and her line of kin for safety... and a secret good-bye to the love that had betrayed her.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
~Modern Day

"Wake me up inside! Wake me up inside! Call my name and save me from the dark. Bid my blood to run, before I come undone! Save me from the nothing I’ve become." a guy whispers as he watches the woman next door through his telescope. His eye peers through watching intently as the woman dances around her bedroom singing into a hairbrush. Full breasts bounce within a white tank top as the shorts seem to get shorter. Moments later a man walks into the woman's and sneaks up behind her, blade to her throat. At such a sight the man watching jumps up and runs for the door, tripping over his luggage to reach the door.
After several more 'trips' he makes it up to the woman's apartment and busts down the door and runs into her room. The robber sees the man and warns, "Come any closer and I will kill her! I will do it, man!"
"Just put the knife down. No one wants to get hurt." the man that came across the way spoke, eying a bottle just within reach. He takes a couple steps closer and pulls the bottle behind his back.
The robber looks to the girl then at the man and drops the blade for just a moment. "Naw, dude. This shit ain't cool. I'm gonna get busted. Eff this junk!" he speaks just as the bottle comes down to break over his head.
"Moron!" the woman screams, "Why did you have to go and do that? He said he was done." Green eyes look over the man, seeing him in a blue flannel shirt and worn jeans with some sort of cheep sneakers. It seemed the man had gone a few days without shaving and smelled like old beer cans. Quickly she reached for her robe and pulled it up before her. "Now you stay back or... or I will use this." she clamored as a perfume bottle gets pointed to the man.
With a sigh the man threw his arms up in the air and took a step back. "Alright. Alright. I give up. Your wish is my command, Highness." A small smirk crossed his lips as he seen a slight confused look upon the woman's face. "I will leave. Better call the cops though." With those last words the man left the apartment and left the woman slightly more then baffled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. Plot is up above. Now it is your turn to continue the next scene of the story! How hard can that be? It's already started. Let's see how long we can make this story and how far we can take it with all the ideas floating around and all the talented writers.
Yawe vakna. Eld hrimner un fortha onr lovissa vara.
Bond of trust awken. Grow and put forth your lily of spring.

Your love is the rain that falls to my earth. Without you the sun has no warmth, the flowers have no beauty, the day is as dark as a moonless night. Without you... there is no life, for you are my soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blaise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Creative Story Writing Addons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serotonin on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Wait, I wanna do this, however, I got confused, which do I write for? Modern day or the past? o3o
I think I’ll blow my brains against the ceiling, and as the fragments of my skull begin to fall, fall like pixie dist to your tongue just think happy thoughts.
..._...l..____________________, ,
....../ '---___________----______l] = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__)/
....// (..) ) ,----"
...//____//
..//____//
.//____//

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Serotonin
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Creative Story Writing Addons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Hahaha. Up to modern day. Just start off where the story ends.

Blaise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!