Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Beginning (OOC).

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A New Beginning (OOC).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticFox on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:21 am

This is a new RPG. I'm still working out the Plot and such could use help with that.

Character Sheet.
Name.
Race.
Age.
Class.
Bio.
Description.
Image.(Not required.)
Alignment.

Some classes Mage, Sorcerer, Wizard, Berserker, Archer, Ranger, Tamer, Knight, Paladin, Thief, Etc....
If you think of any others you would like to be make it explain it an I may or may not except you.

Some Races Elf(Many kinds), Half-Elf, Half-Orc, Halfling, Dwarf, Lizardfolk, Naga, Ormyrr, and anything else you can think of that could be playable.

I hope you join.

Hisoka's Character

Name: Jaro Anaksel

Race: Twilight Elfs (a branch of Drow subtype, have some advantages over regular elfs, but have black skin as Drow)

Class: ShadowSage (A shadow battle mage. He has some magical abilities but is limited to using them a certain numbers a day. if you need to know more about this class I will mail you specific)

Bio: The only child from a family that was a pure warrior family, and the big disappointment. He was much more adapted to ninja stile of fighting then frontal assault so he was looked down upon bu his whole family. After decades of animosity towards him he left his home, and he has entered a ninja clan, "The White Ravens". the only ninja clan that was dedicated to protecting the villages in their surroundings. Now he is one of the few ShadowSages in his clan and one of the best ninjas out there.

Description: A strangely short guy, with really soft, almost girly voice. He has silver hair and eyes. He always has some weird hair stile (one of his magic tricks) and despite his gloomy past he is rather cheerful. Hates the rules, brakes them when ever he can. Also he hates bullies and those that hurt the weaker ones then they are. He can be really "unexpected" when he sees something like this.

Image.(Not required.)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

If you do not mind I will ad one thing...

Fighting stile: He uses ether 2 sai, or sai and ninja to for close quarters fighting. For long range fighting he uses shriekers. If opponent is unarmed he uses hand to hand combat and he knows three stiles: the dragon, the crane, the snake. Magic is here to supplement his weapons, really hurt directly, but he has those spells also. Though they are here for opponents that are not to be taken lightly.

[YouSuck=] BBECCA's character

Name. Jastany Elizabeth McVaderson
Race. Half-Elf
Age. 22
Class. Bard
Bio. Orphaned at a young age and was brought up by her aunt(elf). Unfortunately, she was banned from her village for being too clumsy.
Description. She is very boisterous and likes sponatunity. She is very impation and can be rational when the situation calls for it. She is skilled in archery and carries her guitar around with her everywhere.
Image. http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb12 ... tbqo01.jpg (She desn't usually dress so intricately)
Alignment. Chaotic Neutral

Admar's Character

Name. Mohik, Child Of The Spirits
Race. Human
Age. 37
Class. Shaman (can see spirits around him, talk to them, use good spirits against bad spirits, that kinda of stuff?)
Bio. Born in an Indian tribe, he heard the Shamanic calling very early. His inner quest almost killed him - but didn't - which made him the Shaman he is today.
Description. Red skin, shoulder length hair, several braids on the back of his hair with feather attached to him. His left eye is red, his right eye is blue. Indian war clothing, decorated with feathers and bones and such. Very tall.
Alignment. Neutral

ChaoticFox's Character

Name. Altan Ve Casen
Gender. Male
Race. Shifter
Age. 231
Class. Sorcerer
Bio. There are few Shifters left in the world. Due to the fact that they have been hunted nearly to extinction for there skins. There hinds are pure magic giving anyone who wears them the ability to change forms. Shifters can change into any form they wish. be it a small garden insect or a giant troll. When changed they gain the attributes of there form, the strength, the magical abilities everything. They are however always weak against holy metals suck as Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Iron.
Description. In favored form he stands at 6' even, has Piercing blue Eyes, broad shoulders and set of wings
Image. None
Alignment. Chaotic Neutral
Fighting Style: Prefers ranged combat, but knows how to fight with daggers in Melee combat.

The world will be called Renvel. So far that's all I've got, along with a few other ideas. We really need more people for me to work out the plot more.

I need to lay down the rules.
1. What I say goes.
2. You can swear as much as you want, but try not to.
3. No controlling other peoples characters with out there permission.
4. No god moding.
5. No auto hits.
6. You can all control NPC characters.
7. No time jumping.
8. Minimal of three lines IC posts.

RPG location new-beginning-t7206.html#p145514

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaoticFox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!