Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fantasy RP- I'm new here.....

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fantasy RP- I'm new here.....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:25 pm

So I am not sure how to start, so I will give out my character Information first.

Name: Gabrielle Marie Silverburgh
Appearance:

Occupation: Assassin- works for the elite group called "The Shadow Knights".
Weapon(s): Katana; cross bow

Attitude: Gabrielle is hardened from loosing her brother, and for being abandoned as a child. she lives a lonely life, but deep down she yearns for more.
History:
She was Orphaned right after she was born, her mother died after giving birth, and her father was killed in battle.
She lived in the Orphanage till she was 11 years old when she was adopted by a countess, and taken into her home. Gabrielle adapted quickly to the rich life style, and the change in school.
A few years after the Countess Bella adopted Gabrielle, the Countess introduced her to Luca Blight, her personal body guard. Luca began to train Gabrielle to be his replacement...but didn't tell her that.
When Gabrielle was 17, 4 years after her training Luca vanished one night, and the Countess explained to Gabrielle what happened. Gabrielle became the Countess' body guard, and stayed that way until she was 19.
The Countess fell ill and died quickly, but before she died, she told Gabrielle the truth about Luca. Luca was Gabrielle's half brother, and that Gabrielle must go find him, and join him.
So she does, and it takes her a year of traveling until she finds Luca, though at first he doesn't recognize her at first.
After a fight, Luca realizes who she is.
She joins the "Shadow Knights" an Elite group of Assassins that Luca was apart of. She traveled with Luca and enjoyed her time with him. She had always wanted a brother, and here one was.
They traveled together for several years, until Luca was called on a mission that Gabrielle couldn't go on. Luca promised her that he would return....but he never did. Gabrielle was 22 at the time.
She now spends her time searching for him, hoping to find him alive somewhere.

So anyone intrested in a Role play? It would be a fighting one, maybe romance depending on what is happening with everyone. I've somewhat got a plot going on in my head.
" I am the computer ninja!!! I can find anything on the net... five minutes flat!!"
"Life is nothing but a big roller coaster.....make sure you fasten your seat belt."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Fantasy RP- I'm new here.....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nekothesneak on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:36 pm

Perfect character for the RPG I'm starting. It's called Alone in One World. Check it out.
Who in the world am I? Ah, that's a great puzzle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nekothesneak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:48 pm

Sounds interesting im in once you pick a story plot. :)

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:25 am

nekothesneak wrote:Perfect character for the RPG I'm starting. It's called Alone in One World. Check it out.

where is it?????
Can you give me a link?

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nekothesneak on Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:40 pm

alone-one-world-need-players-t7696.html
here is the link. if you have any questions here is my email. don't hesitate to add me to msn or anything. black_toon_rabbit@hotmail.com

nekothesneak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:31 pm

thank you, but i have yahoo,not MSN.
I am gonna look over the RP.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!