Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Theater of the Damned

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Theater of the Damned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Sakura nodded, more than happy to get as far away from that room as possible. She was already freaked out enough by being yanked offstage by some unkown force, and the eerie feeling she'd gotten was doing nothing to ease her anxiety. She got to her feet as Damion helped her up, huddling underneath his arm as they left the room.
Eleka nahmen, nahmen
Au tum, Au tum, Eleka nahmen
Eleka nahmen, nahmen
Au tum, Au tum, Eleka nahmen
Let his flesh not be torn, let his blood leave no stain, though they beat him, let him feel no pain. Let his bones never break, and however they try to destroy him, let him never die...let him never die!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:37 pm

He was happy to. Having seen the erie ghost in the balcony he wanted to be anywhere else but on stage.
He even shivered alittle as they walked by it to go out into the lobby of the theatre.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:45 pm

Sakura looked around nervously. "I...I wanna get out of here, but...I can't go home...it's...it's too...I'm too scared to be on my own." She jumped slightly, thinking she heard something

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Damion sighed with a slight smile trying to comfort sakura.
"If there are ghosts here I don't think they would attack someone whom would be walking home."
"but if you are that scared I'll walk you home".

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:24 pm

She looked at him, not really wanting to be alone anywhere. "I...I can stay here. Maybe I can help figure out what happened. I just don't want to be alone at all right now"

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Damion had half hoped to be able to go home as well, just imagineing the sight of the ghost was enough to unerve him. But knowing Sakura would want to investigate it and not be alone ment that he would probably be dragged along.
Sighing he nodded "ok" he said with a smile that was clearly that of nervousness.
"so where would you want to start looking if you wanted to figure out this mystery?"

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:36 pm

"I...I don't know...I didn't actually see the ghost. I just felt it pull me off the stage." She shivered, uncertain about going back there. She wasn't exactly enthusiastic about getting dragged away again. "Somebody had to have seen the ghost"

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:40 pm

Damion sighed pausing for about five minutes before saying "I saw the ghost of Emily". Than there was another 2 seconds of silence before he said
"she used to work with us".

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Sakura looked at him in shock. "You're kidding. You mean...she used work with you? What the hell would she want from me?" Sakura was scared now. A ghost had really grabbed her offstage. She had been panicking at the time and her she had thought that it was only her panic telling her it was a ghost. But now...now that Damion had said that he had seen a ghost...it didn't seem so hard to believe somehow.

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:08 pm

Damion paused again half shrugging. "I'm not all to sure, although when I worked with her she was somewhat of a drama queen."
"in other words she didn't want anyone to still her spotlight."
"plus she wanted the lead role in the play".

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElphabaTheDelerious on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:36 pm

Sakura shivered as goosebumps raced across her body. "So...she's trying to kill me because I stole her limelight?" Sakura was having trouble grasping this concept. She'd never believed in ghosts, and she didn't want to start now.

ElphabaTheDelerious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:44 pm

"I don't think she would want to kill anyone, although if you beleive in ghosts she might not be the only ghost causing mayhem."
"there have been other ghosts reported to have been seen here after all".
He paused for a moment than said with a sligh shrug of the shoulders.
"Although I'm not saying I beleive in ghosts, even though I saw her myself, but she might be the cause for some of the insidents."

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!