Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi, Hello, and Salutations

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi, Hello, and Salutations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atinypirate on Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:40 am

I haven't had to make a newbie introduction in a very long time so please bear with the awkwardness

1) What's your username? Why'd you pick that username?
I'm Atinypirate, no I'm not calling myself small lol. It's actually A teeny pirate, Atiny is the fandom for a Korean group I love and since I grew up in a pirate household it just makes sense.

2) How'd you find this place? Google? Why'd you look it up on Google or whatever?
I've known of this website for about six/seven years now, a friend recommended it for a good place to work on my writing but I was using another site to roleplay and I didn't want to juggle sites so for nine years I was there but I wanted to try something new.

3) How long have you roleplayed on forums or chat? On what sites? Did you start with tabletop games or such?
I began roleplaying through tabletop games but then I switched over to cosplaying and LARPing when I couldn't get anyone together for a game (thanks school) until a friend told me about online roleplaying and I've been there ever since.

4) In coming to RPG, what've you been looking for specifically? A new home for roleplay? Better roleplay?
I love literate and plot based rps but the other site was more used for active first and crack-based. Plus when I would create rps the themes tended to be too complicated for the type that was used so I'm hoping I can find or make my own world here

5) What kinds of roleplay are you interested in? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Go in-depth about it if you want.
I love all forms of fantasy and sci-fi, those are actually my forte but I do like to try other genres as well since I like to write and read different genres too. So really I'm not picky genre wise

6) What're your hobbies? Do you collect rocks or mount insects?
I used to be an insect collector and cosplayer, but now I just read, write, and dance.

7) What's something you're good at besides writing? Maybe you're on the volleyball team or you're a quick learner? Maybe you play the flute or can fold up chairs amazingly fast? xD
I actually code, I'm self taught so I'm still learning I also am a really good baker. My grandpapa is a retired french pastry chef and taught my brother and I how to bake

8) Do you have any friends here at RPG that invited you here? Would you want to make more friends while you're here?
Unfortunately I am alone here at this moment but I'm hoping I can bring some of my friends who roleplay as well and I will definitely be making friends

And finally the question you have all been waiting on

9) Do we get cookies for looking through your thread and saying hello
I make a mean triple chocolate cookie as well as a delightful lemon meringue cookie that you are all welcome to have. Let me know if you want something else though ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Atinypirate
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!